CATS Welcome to the New Jellicle Life
Roleplay as canon character or ANY OC's you could think of. Along with the Macavity residents, living everyday life and planning attacks on our dear Jellicles, freely play your characters!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
TheScarletteMenace

Admetus

Alonzo

Asparagus

Bombalurina-Katecy

Bustopher Jones

Carbucketty

Cassandra

Coricopat

Demeter

Electra

Etcetera

Exotica

George

Gilbert

Griddlebone

Grizabella

Growltiger

Gus

Jellylorum

Jemima

Jennyanydots

Macavity-Fantasia-the-Crazy

Mr. Mistoffelees

Mungojerrie

Munkustrap

Old Deuteronomy

Plato

Pouncival

Quaxo-Fantasia-the-Crazy

Rumpleteazer-Catdancergirl

Rum Tum Tugger

Sillabub-Katecy

Skimbleshanks

Tantomile

Tumblebrutus

Victor

Victoria-Catdancergirl

You can have any of them ^^ I just ask that in order to adopt on of them, that you give a sample RP with that character for me ^^

Example: (This is MY character, Essmerelda) Glaring out at all the cats' gazes on her, Essmerelda sauntered out from her den and into the morning sunlight. It was warm and light on her pale cheeks and with a small yawn, she picked up her strutting, her hips beginning to swing from side to side as she had done for basically her entire life. Her piercing blue gaze caught onto something in the distance and she raised an eyebrow. She placed her paws on her hips, her fluffy white-tipped tail swishing back and forth as she tried to determine what it was. The pale silver, almost white queen sighed and then continued on her way. But then, the squealing of kittens made her ears flick up. She turned her gaze behind her to the the Rum Tum Tugger sauntering out of his own den, a pile of queen-kittens crowding him. Putting her signature smirk on, she snickered. "Time to step your game up Ess....."

-It doesnt HAVE to be that long, just a sample ^^

8/25/2010 . Edited 8/25/2010 #1
Fantasia-the-Crazy

*Waves* HAIIII!!! Well, you probably saw this coming, but I just HAVE to take Quaxo and Maccy. ^^

Quaxo: The young tuxedo tom wandered around the junkyard, looking for something to do. His ears swiveled as he heard pawsteps; his eyes turned in the direction his ears were indicating, and he immediately recognized his brother, Mistoffelees. Grinning, he scampered up to his magical sibling. "Hey, Misto! What'cha doin'?" (Question: What's the age difference between Misto and Quaxo? Or does it matter?)

Macavity (muahahahahaha . . . and yes, that WAS completely necessary XD): The Hidden Paw sat in a reclining position on his bed, which was tucked away in a far, secluded room of the abandoned warehouse that was his lair. His eerie eyes half-open, he idly picked the dried blood out from under his claws. His ears swiveled as henchcats darted about just outside of the room; he seemed to hear every whispered word of his minions.

8/25/2010 #2
TheScarletteMenace

HAIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you're accepted, of course ^_^

Quaxo-I'd say that Misto is......perhaps 2 years older?

Maccy-Yes...it WAS needed XD

8/25/2010 #3
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Yayz! :D And okey dokey!

8/25/2010 #4
PrayLoveCATS
May I join? And be Silla.. Of course..
8/25/2010 #5
TheScarletteMenace

Sure! ^^ And for Mac, Im having Essa as a spy for him. Is that okay with you Fant? Cause I haz a plan 8D

8/25/2010 #6
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Of course it's okay! YAY PLAN! :D

. . . Sooo, which queen(s) should Maccy be with? Essa?

8/25/2010 #7
PrayLoveCATS
What charries are Silla related to here?
8/25/2010 #8
TheScarletteMenace

Uhm.....Once we get a Jemmy, Munku, and Deme, you can ask if its okay with them ^^ And i was thinking that Essa (like in her past that Im about to post XD) after a Macavity scare followed after the henchcats and found the lair. She came in and Macavity also recognizes her from several wanted posters. Using mostly seduction and slyness, he gets her to join to spy on the Jellicles and work as an assassin if needed. They'll end up mates if you want....but....what happens if Essa gets a love interest IN the junkyard? :o She'll have to choose......

8/25/2010 #9
PrayLoveCATS
Oh! And should I write a small paragraph like you said above?
8/25/2010 #10
TheScarletteMenace

And yeah sure, just to sample your RP ^^

8/25/2010 #11
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Ah, I see. ^^ And true, very true . . . they don't have to end up as mates. But then who SHOULD Mac be with?

8/25/2010 #12
TheTimelordTourist

Victoria - Victoria tentatively stepped out into the sunlight, squinting as she slunk back to the shadows, escaping from heat. "Still to hot," She mewed, sighing to her friends.

Rumpleteazer - The tabico queen stretched out on the tire, sunlight glinting off her pearls as she relaxed on to the car. (And I can do *readable* accenting!)

8/25/2010 #13
TheScarletteMenace

Uh......Bombi? Essa could TWO-TIME?? :o

8/25/2010 #14
PrayLoveCATS
Sillabub curled up on the tire, her red and black coat glistening... (hope that works.)
8/25/2010 #15
Fantasia-the-Crazy

. . . That sounds familiar . . . XD XD Sure, if you wants! Oh, and are you gonna take any canons?

8/25/2010 #16
TheScarletteMenace

LOLZ and uh...SHOULD I take Bombi? I mean..I dont want to take all the MAIN MAIN canons since Im the owner.....

Kate-Thats fine! ^^

Catdancergirl_Approved and alls forgiven.

8/25/2010 #17
Fantasia-the-Crazy

*Shrugs* If you want . . . well, define 'MAIN MAIN'.

8/25/2010 #18
TheTimelordTourist

Thanks! And I'm happy we're fine again, I'd hate for us to hate each other. If Ya'need any help running... Well we did make a good team for GreekGods/Cats... :P

8/25/2010 #19
TheScarletteMenace

MAIN MAIN as in like...Munku, Deme, Bomba, Vicky, Jem...you get meh drift? XD and k ^^

8/25/2010 . Edited 8/25/2010 #20
PrayLoveCATS
Well.. If you want her.. I was just going to ask.. I like Bomba.. But if you want her Thena that's fine... But I would like her..
8/25/2010 #21
TheScarletteMenace

Then you can have her ^^ Cause, she and Essa are like best buds. itd be a BIT hard to have a conversation with myself...ALL the time XD XD

8/25/2010 #22
PrayLoveCATS
Okay.. So who are her relations?
8/25/2010 #23
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Oh . . . yeah . . . XD So, Kate, are you okay with BombaxMac?

And didn't you say you were gonna make me a mod, Thena? ^__^

8/25/2010 #24
PrayLoveCATS
Yep. I like bombaxmac:):)
8/25/2010 #25
TheScarletteMenace

Oh yeah! Im just a tard and forgetteded

8/25/2010 #26
TheScarletteMenace

ME TOO! 8D (no s h i z XD)

8/25/2010 #27
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Alrighty, then BombaxMac it is! :D

And lolz! No worries. XD

8/25/2010 #28
PrayLoveCATS
So.. Where should we start with bomba and Mac? Like, how far are they in relationship? Kits?
8/25/2010 #29
TheScarletteMenace

well, right now, we're starting off with Essa. She and Mac have a relationship and once Bomba comes in, then Essa is sort of forced to keep the affair hidden from Bomba, because BOMBA doesnt even know Essa works for Mac!

8/25/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: TheScarletteMenace Fantasia-the-Crazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member