CATS Welcome to the New Jellicle Life
Roleplay as canon character or ANY OC's you could think of. Along with the Macavity residents, living everyday life and planning attacks on our dear Jellicles, freely play your characters!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
TheScarletteMenace

All the activities in the Junkyard happen here ^^

8/25/2010 #1
TheScarletteMenace
Essa sauntered back into the junkyard only to see Helios making his way over to Munkustrap. She blinked as she realized the tom's pale blue eyes were glazed and the pupil wasn't even visible. He was obviously blind. Not bad looking either. Essa thought to herself as she glanced over the fiery orange tom. She then got an idea. If Macavity wanted an attack on the junkyard, then they'd have to be vulnerable. And besides Munkustrap and Alonzo, not many toms could fight much at all.....Living in the junkyard for awhile, she knew the patrol schedule.....And at night, Munkustrap was on patrol. So, that'd only leave Alonzo, who was weaker than Munkustrap, and Helios, who was blind. With a small smirk, she turned and headed over to the two toms.
8/26/2010 #2
TheScarletteMenace
Once she had talked to Munkustrap and...well....Helios didn't say much, but she had figured out that Skimbleshanks as well as Asparagus Jr. Was also on patrol with Munkustrap at night. "Well, Ill see you later Munk. I might go hunt. Wee're getting low on prey." Abd with that, she turned back to the forest and towards Macavitys lair again.......
8/26/2010 #3
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-She walked back in and looked around for her friend. "Bomba? Bomballuurrrinnnaa???" She called. (Kate? XD)

8/26/2010 . Edited 8/26/2010 #4
PrayLoveCATS

"Yes?" Bomba replied.

(Tehe! Cue!)

8/26/2010 #5
TheScarletteMenace

"Oh, there you are!" She went over to her best friend and flopped down with a sigh. "Bombs, I can now honestly say that I am BORED!" She complained.

8/26/2010 #6
Turtles in Bowties

Ryin wandered out of her den...staying in shadow as much as possible. Her eyes grazed the junkyard and settled on Bomba and Essa. She walked over silently and sat down quietly.

8/26/2010 #7
PrayLoveCATS

Bomba chuckled. "Um. . . Do something?" she suggested lazily.

8/26/2010 #8
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-"Hmm.....lets talk about......guys. Lets just say...I dont know HOW the hell you find Tugger attractive at all. FAR to lanky for my liking!" She glanced over at the kitten but turned her attention back to Bomba.

8/26/2010 #9
Turtles in Bowties

Ryin shrugged and smiled to herself.

8/26/2010 #10
PrayLoveCATS

Bomba chuckled. "Maybe you just don't see what I see, darling."

8/26/2010 #11
TheScarletteMenace

"See WHAT?! What is to LOOK at under that skinny a*s body? You know who's REALLY sexy? Macavity, er--you know...if...he didnt have that huge criminal ego..." She covered up.

8/26/2010 #12
PrayLoveCATS

Boma raised an eyebrow at her then smirked. "oh, really?"

8/26/2010 #13
TheScarletteMenace

"Uh, yeah. When he came not to long ago, I got a pretty good look at him....nice abs." She snickered. (8D)

8/26/2010 #14
PrayLoveCATS

(XD) Bomba rolled her eyes slightly at her friend's dreamyness.

8/26/2010 #15
Turtles in Bowties

Ryi looked at the oddly but shrugged.

8/26/2010 #16
TheScarletteMenace

"Well its true! And damn.....those biceps.....he could STEP on Tugger!"

8/26/2010 #17
PrayLoveCATS

Bomba laughed. "Somebody's in heavyside. . ." (get it.. like.. heaven.. *crickets*)

8/26/2010 #18
TheScarletteMenace

(XD) "Im JUST saying! We NEED guys like that HERE dammit!"

8/26/2010 #19
PrayLoveCATS
'Put a 'Wanted: how toms. Reward: sex' sign up.' she teased. (hehehe)
8/26/2010 #20
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-"Ooohhh.....that might work....." (XD) "But, Bombs! I want to lose my virginity to someone I care about, not someone who's........desperate. Met enough of those manwh*res on the streets." She grumbled.

8/26/2010 #21
PrayLoveCATS
Bomba paused. 'You're.. A virgin?!?!' (0.o)
8/26/2010 #22
TheScarletteMenace

(*nods* in this rp, she hasnt had the crappy past with all those toms XD So yes, shes a heartbreaker, though she plays safe XD) Essa raised an eyebrow. "Uh...yeah..."

8/26/2010 #23
PrayLoveCATS
'Well.. Why not loose it to a one night stand?' (XD ahhhh... I see.. I was like wha?)
8/26/2010 #24
TheScarletteMenace

"Because Im not THAT desperate! I want to at LEAST find someone decent!"

8/26/2010 #25
PrayLoveCATS
Bomba laughed. 'Well.. Why don't you look for a tom?'
8/26/2010 #26
TheScarletteMenace

"They all fugly!" She hissed, flopping down.

8/26/2010 #27
PrayLoveCATS
'Cant help ya with that one...'
8/26/2010 #28
TheScarletteMenace

"So wait, you DONT find Macavity attractive, at ALL?"

8/26/2010 #29
PrayLoveCATS
'Of course I do.. That's why he's on my list. Not yours..'
8/26/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheScarletteMenace Fantasia-the-Crazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member