CATS Welcome to the New Jellicle Life
Roleplay as canon character or ANY OC's you could think of. Along with the Macavity residents, living everyday life and planning attacks on our dear Jellicles, freely play your characters!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TheScarletteMenace

Deep in the woods, hidden in thick trees dwells the hellish lair of the Hidden Paw. Beware to all who enter.....you may not leave...ever....

8/25/2010 #1
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-She stood in front of the ginger tom, quite intimidated by him, though she herself would never admit that. "So....YOU'RE the ferocious, evil, never caught Macavity, hmm?" She asked, placing a paw on her hip.

8/25/2010 #2
TheTimelordTourist

Rumpleteazer stumbled into the room, Just a little bit more tipsy then she'd care to admit, After stealing some of Skimble's Scotch. Leaning on the door frame, she looked at the queen in front of Macavity, the bag of loot slung over her shoulder. "'O are ya?" She slurred slightly, head cocked to the side.

8/25/2010 #3
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Macavity smirked at Essa. "The one and only," he murmured in his deep voice. His ears swiveled and he glanced at Rumpleteazer; his gaze then wandered back to Essa, deciding to let her answer the question herself.

8/25/2010 #4
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-"Mhmm..." She glanced at the striped queen, but turned her attention back to the wild looking tom. "And...Im SURE you've seen my works around the alleys?" She smirked a coy grin.

8/25/2010 #5
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"But of course," Macavity chuckled. "It seems to me as though you're fairly well-known for what you do . . ."

8/25/2010 #6
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-"But of course." She nearly mimicked him. "Ive only trained with the best warriors known for..oh......my whole life. I BETTER be pretty damn good at what I do." She chuckled. "But hey....Ive decided to....wind down a bit, you know?" She smirked at him again.

8/25/2010 #7
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Macavity raised one eyebrow slightly. "'Wind down'?" he echoed speculatively. "Why ever would you want to do that, m'dear?"

8/25/2010 #8
TheScarletteMenace

"Hey, I've got a mob of cats after me on the daily basis. And it'd be nice to settle down with a guy. Have a family." She then made a face. "Oh, who am I kidding. Really, I just think Im starting to become...bored at just killing and stealing. I have all I could ever want in riches. No use for this body."She glanced at her tall muscular form for a moment.

8/25/2010 #9
Fantasia-the-Crazy

The ginger tom ran his eyes down her body. "I think I may be able to help you," he murmured, his gaze traveling over her muscular curves.

8/25/2010 #10
TheScarletteMenace

She arched an eyebrow almost skeptically. "Mhm...? And how would that be?" She asked, placing a paw on her hip. (THIS Essa hasnt had all the toms in her past, so......if they DO that.....its her first time....)

8/25/2010 #11
TheTimelordTourist

Teazer rolled her eyes and flopped down in a chair, propping her feet up on the armrest. It was a stupid thing to do, But damn, That had been good scotch, and Teaze never had been good at holding her liquor.

((I figure if Skimble can drink it, Other cats could too.))

8/25/2010 #12
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Though multiple meanings were implied in his statement, Macavity flicked one ear as he heard Teazer flop down in the chair, deciding not to say everything when the calico was in the room as well. "Well . . ." he began carefully, "I HAVE been wanting a junkyard spy for some time . . . if you agree, I shall let you stay and you may 'settle down' to your liking." (Alrighty!)

8/25/2010 #13
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-"A junkyard spy.....Sounds interesting...." She blinked, thinking it over. "Well, then. I look forward to working for you Macavity." She smirked a bit before turning to walk out, her hips swinging with ever stride.

8/25/2010 #14
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"The pleasure's all mine," he murmured, once again implying a second meaning as he watched her hips swing from side to side as she stalked away.

8/25/2010 #15
TheScarletteMenace

But before she walked back to her home, she sat down outside the door, waiting for the other queen to leave. She had seen Teazer around the junkyard and wanted to ask Macavity about that...

8/25/2010 #16
TheScarletteMenace
(Um....well Catdancergirl, until you get on, Fant. could Macavity perhaps go out when he sees Teaz like...drunk XD and then sees Essa and questions why she's waiting outside his door? *Shrugs*
8/26/2010 . Edited 8/26/2010 #17
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Okies!) Once Essa left, Macavity turned to Rumpleteazer. He raised one eyebrow when he saw her sprawled out drunkenly in the chair; his nose picked up the tang of the scotch clinging to her. Rolling his eyes, he turned and headed out, but then saw Essa waiting just outside. "What are you doing here?" he asked her, a sudden sharp edge to his voice. "I haven't invited you to stay yet."

8/26/2010 #18
TheScarletteMenace
"I know. I was just wondering who that other queen is. I've seen her around the junkyard, so what is she to you?" She asked getting to her paws and looking up at him.
8/26/2010 #19
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He sighed, casting a glance back inside at the nearly-comatose intoxicated calico. "Well . . . she's not much to me right now," he muttered almost to himself. Raising his voice, he told Essa, "That's just Rumpleteazer. She's one of my two best thieves." (What are Mungo and Rumple in this thing? Siblings? Mates?)

8/26/2010 #20
TheScarletteMenace
(Ummm...that's up to Catdancergirl and whoever gets Mungo XD and im back XD XD) "Oh...alright then. I'll be on my way then. I just didn't want someone to blow my cover. Is there anything you want to know about the Jellicles? Any certain information you need?" She asked.
8/26/2010 #21
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Okay then XD) "Not at the moment," he replied. "Any information that I can use to help annihilate the tribe will do just fine." He gave a sinister chuckle. "Off you go, then, miss Essmerelda."

8/26/2010 #22
TheScarletteMenace
She gave a slight nod. "Alright then." She turned and with her paws on her hips, walked out, her tail in rhythm with her swinging hips.
8/26/2010 #23
Fantasia-the-Crazy

A smirk crawled across Macavity's face as he watched the rhythmic movement of her hips. Once the silver queen was out of sight, he turned and headed back inside to deal with Rumpleteazer.

8/26/2010 #24
TheScarletteMenace
Essa-Once she was close, she shoved through all of the black henchcats and then called. "Macavity!" She hissed irritably, since she was being crowded by the black toms and could get through.
8/26/2010 #25
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Macavity flicked an ear as he heard Essa calling his name. He slunk back outside, and rolled his eyes as he saw a mob of henchcats crowding her. "Get away from her, you worthless piles of crap," he growled irritably. Instantly, all of the henchcats dropped like dead flies, skittering away, lest they face the wrath of their master. Macavity sighed. "You may go now," he muttered.

8/26/2010 #26
TheScarletteMenace
(Since...were the only ones here, she already went back to the junkyard, kinda met Helios and got info from Munku. Since no one PLAYS Munku yet, just uses your imagination XD) "Well, what I was GOING to say before i was mobbed...." She rolled her eyes. "I went back to the junkyard and it appears www have a new member. He's blind and doesn't seem like he'll be able to fight or anything really. I talk to Munkustrap and his patrols are around midnight everyday along with Skimbleshanks and Asparagus. Leaving only Alonzo to fend the Jellicles. And to my knowledge, NONE of the queens apace fight, and I'm pretty damn sure that Tugger can't fight worth the s*** and what's blind Tom going to do? So, if you want to plan an attack, its best to go at midnight." She said, looking up at him.
8/26/2010 #27
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(Oh . . . okay. XD We need more members . . . unless this one's gonna end up like the other one and we have, like, twenty characters each XD XD) He nodded slowly, his eyes migrating to some unseen point in space as he took in the information. "Thank you, Essa," he murmured with a curt nod.

8/26/2010 #28
TheScarletteMenace
(*nods* XD) Her ears then flicked up. "Oh s***, I forgot. I should go. Bomba and I had a plan to freak out Munk."She snickered.
8/26/2010 #29
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Mac chuckled. "Then I wouldn't want to hold you back. You are dismissed." During his junkyard scares, one thing the Hidden Paw enjoyed above all else was striking a chord with his tabby brother.

8/26/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheScarletteMenace Fantasia-the-Crazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member