CATS Welcome to the New Jellicle Life
Roleplay as canon character or ANY OC's you could think of. Along with the Macavity residents, living everyday life and planning attacks on our dear Jellicles, freely play your characters!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
TheScarletteMenace
OOC-uh...what else you wanna do? XD
8/26/2010 #31
TheScarletteMenace

Essa-Her blue eyes glinted in the full moon's light as she sauntered back to Macavity's lair. She heaved a sigh and flopped down outside for a moment, looking up at the sky.

8/26/2010 #32
TheTimelordTourist

((http://forum.fanfiction.net/forum/Behind_the_Scenes/79752/ : Join! We need members!))

Teazer looked at the queen who had returned through the window, Climbing through it to sit next to her.

8/26/2010 #33
TheScarletteMenace

OOC-I wuold, but school only gives me literally like 2 hours a day online --_--)

BIC

Essa-She raised an eyebrow at the other queen. "May I help you?"

8/26/2010 #34
TheTimelordTourist

"Ya neva told meh ya name, And Oi don' loike tha'," She said, Looking over at the queen.

8/26/2010 #35
TheScarletteMenace

"Essmerelda." She muttered, looking at the ground.

8/26/2010 #36
TheTimelordTourist

"Prettay" She said, turning back to face the sunset.

8/26/2010 #37
TheScarletteMenace

"Would you happen to know where Macavity is?" She asked casually.

8/26/2010 #38
TheTimelordTourist

"Prol' off wi' some queen, Or ou' doin' somethin' for the wear'ouse."

8/26/2010 #39
TheScarletteMenace

"Okay then.....I think Ill go talk to him.....I have....a bit of information he might find useful." She murmured, getting to her paws and sauntering inside and looking around.

8/26/2010 #40
Fantasia-the-Crazy

Macavity's sharp ears flicked up at the sound of pawsteps. He stalked outside. "Essa?" His voice was edged with faint surprise.

8/26/2010 #41
TheScarletteMenace

"Oh, hello sir." She sighed. "Alright......I know this sounds stupid....but Bomba was.......disgusted at the fact that.......oh, nevermind. You'll laugh and then Ill end up quitting or slapping you..."

8/26/2010 #42
Fantasia-the-Crazy

The word 'Bomba' piqued Macavity's interest. He blinked lazily. "If you quit, then you've nothing else to do with your life . . . and if you slap me you'll regret it." There was a short pause. "Even if I do laugh, there's not much you can do about it, now is there?"

8/26/2010 #43
TheScarletteMenace

"Fine, fine. Would you believe me if I told you I was a virgin?"

8/26/2010 #44
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He smirked a bit, biting back a snicker. "That depends on why you're asking, m'dear," he murmured. (Seriously just forgot how to spell 'bite' . . . :P)

8/26/2010 #45
TheScarletteMenace

(niiicee XD) She rolled her eyes. "Bomba was quite literally disgusted and suggested i better get a move on or I get r***. SHE recommended Tugger, but his lanky a*s aint getting any of THIS." She beckoned towards her own body.

8/26/2010 #46
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(I knows XD) He raised an eyebrow. "Miss Bombalurina suggested him?" he scoffed. "She's lowered her standards, then." He eyed Essa's notably sexy figure. "He doesn't deserve you . . ." He took a step forward, a strange glint entering his eyes. "May I inquire as to who you had in mind?"

8/26/2010 #47
TheScarletteMenace

"Well...." She looked up at him. "Im a sucker for sexy abs." She smirked.

OOC-and now I g2g...:'( Ill reply tom. and then Ill be on after school ^^

8/26/2010 #48
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"I see . . ." he murmured. "And you're telling me this because . . .?"

8/26/2010 #49
TheScarletteMenace
OOC-snuck on XD XD Essa-"Macavity...would you give me the honor of being made a true queen by you?" She asked.
8/26/2010 #50
Fantasia-the-Crazy

It was just what he had expected. The little smirk on his face grew wider. "Essmerelda," he murmured in mock formality, "I would take pleasure in doing so." A small chuckle escaped him.

8/26/2010 #51
TheScarletteMenace
She raised an eyebrow. "Im no Bomba, but hey, wer so close were practically sisters, if you'd agree." She chuckled, stepping closer to him.
8/26/2010 #52
Fantasia-the-Crazy

"I've noticed the similarity," he murmured, still eyeing her figure. To himself, he added, Doubt you'll be as good as her the first time, though . . .

8/26/2010 #53
TheScarletteMenace
She raised an eyebrow, having heard his thought through telepathy, but said nothing. "Im still wondering why Bombs seemed so attracted to that stick with fur. But as soon as I brought YOU up she got catty, er...cattier than usual." She shrugged, also looking him over a bit. His muscular figure in her opinion was absolutely intoxicating.....
8/26/2010 . Edited 8/26/2010 #54
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He just chuckled. "I see there are some things she hasn't yet told you," he observed.

8/26/2010 #55
TheScarletteMenace
"She tells me everything, even when she went behind Demes back to take catnip from her owners and then we both stayed out all night and Demeter never knew. Heh, that was fun. But what do you mean?" Then it suddenly hit her...."Oh lord......You've BANGED BOMBA too? Playa!" (XD)
8/26/2010 #56
Fantasia-the-Crazy

(*Sigh* Essa, you have NO idea . . . XD XD XD) The smirk grew. "You pick things up quickly," he observed.

8/26/2010 #57
TheScarletteMenace
(XD XD XD XD XD) "You could say that." She shrugged before sitting down right at his feet with a sigh and began to groom her silver fur which was bathed to an elegant almost ghostly white.
8/26/2010 #58
Fantasia-the-Crazy

He leaned against the wall, simply watching her, and at the same time debating how he was going to approach this 'task'. It WAS Essa's first time, after all.

8/26/2010 #59
TheScarletteMenace
Essa-Once she was done grooming her fluffy pelt, she stood up abd faced him, only being shorter than him by a bit. She was even taller than Bomba. She stepped closer to him, a small mischievous smirk on her face. Of course she knew how to seduce, she was just smart and knew when to stop before things went to far.
8/26/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheScarletteMenace Fantasia-the-Crazy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member