Wicked Roleplay
Yet another Wicked Roleplay...join at your own risk.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
xXCherry-PieXx

Outside? This is the place!

8/26/2010 #1
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Galinda started to the mailbox, but before she could even get there a few of her friends ran up to her. "Galinda!" her friend Shen-Shen exclaimed, smiling.

"Shen-Shen! Pfannee! Others!"

"Oh, Galinda, how do you stand it?" Shen-Shen asked.

"I don't think I could," Pfannee replied, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"She's a terror! A tartar!" another replied.

"We don't mean to show a bias, but Galinda, you're a martyr," Shen-Shen smiled at her friend.

"Well, these things are sent to try us," Galinda placed a hand on her heart and smiled. "I'm going to go mail this."

"I'll do it for you!"

"No, allow me!"

"No, me!"

Galinda smiled. "No thank you. I need some air." She smiled as she placed the letter in the mailbox, then realized she was out of stamps. She thought of one place they usually had them - the library. She started off to the library, hoping she'd get there before her roommate.

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #2
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba looked around for somewhere to settle herself. She spotted a shady area under a large tree and dumped her bag down. She sat with her back leaning against trunk as she pulled out the thick book from her shoulder bag. She opened it and started to relax.

8/28/2010 #3
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Galinda walked towards the mailbox, which just so happened to be right next to a huge tree. And who was sitting under that tree, you ask?

The artichoke she called a roommate.

"Of course," Galinda muttered under her breath as she approached the mailbox. Next, Elphaba would probably end up making some remark about how Galinda was following her around.

8/29/2010 #4
xXCherry-PieXx

(Jen! HI!)

*Elphaba*

Elphaba glanced up as the sound of footsteps nearby. She looked over the top of her glasses to see none other than her roommate. "So you are following me, Miss Galinda," Elphaba called out. She stood and reached into her book bag and searched for her forgotten letter.

8/29/2010 #5
claramadesouffles

(Hello! :D)

*Galinda*

"No, I'm not. This was the closest mailbox. As much as I don't want to be around you, I'm not going to walk all the way around to the other side of the building," Galinda replied, shoving the letter into the mailbox.

8/29/2010 #6
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba found her letter and pushed it inside the mailbox. "Whatever you say," Elphaba smirked.

8/29/2010 #7
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"You are so annoying," Galinda muttered under her breath.

8/29/2010 #8
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba heard Galinda mutter something to herself but she couldn't quite make out what it was. Knowing Galinda though it was probably some kind of insult. Elphaba turned to face her roommate.

"I shall see you back in our dorm room, Miss Galinda," Elphaba announced and, turning on her heel, she started back for their room.

8/29/2010 #9
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"That's where I was headed! You're such a copycat!" Galinda whined, following her roommate. No, not following, she corrected herself. Going to our room.

8/29/2010 #10
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"What ever you say, Miss Galinda!" Elphaba called back over her shoulder.

8/29/2010 #11
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"I loathe you, Miss Elphaba! Loathe you!" Galinda yelled towards her roommate.

8/29/2010 #12
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"I know! We went through this already! When we talked in our room!" Elphaba made sure that this was as loud as she could shout. She was hoping that Galinda's ridiculous friends would hear her.

8/29/2010 #13
claramadesouffles

(Got distracted... sorry!)

*Galinda*

"It wasn't talking!" Galinda replied, slightly embarrassed. 'Talking' sounded too civil. "It was an argument -- not talking!" Galinda sighed, very annoyed, and followed -- went to her dorm room.

8/29/2010 #14
xXCherry-PieXx

*Temporary!Fiyero*

Prince Fiyero Tiggular jolted awake as his transport came to a stop. He lifted his sunglasses and looked around. The grounds of Shiz were quite large and he nearly whistled in awe but stopped himself. He sat up and climbed out of his seat. He said goodbye to Avaric and turned to face a large statue. Yet another school to endure, he thought glumly.

9/8/2010 #15
Hedwig466

*Nessarose*

Nessa wheeled outside, enjoying some fresh air before the next class. She watched as a cart entered through the gates and came to a stop near the stature of Madame Morrible. Nessa wheeled herself up to them.

"Hi," she introduced herself. "I'm Nessa."

9/9/2010 #16
xXCherry-PieXx

*Temporary!Fiyero*

Fiyero jumped at the sound of a voice behind him. He turned to see a girl in a wheelchair sitting there and he smiled. "Hi," he replied. "I'm Fiyero."

9/10/2010 #17
Hedwig466

*Nessarose*

Nessarose's eyes widened. Fiyero, as in, Fiyero Tiggular? Wow.

9/13/2010 #18
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba walked out onto the grounds, glad to be away from the confines of the corridor. Looking around she spotted that she had missed her sister when she spotted Fiyero Tiggular. Frowning, she walked over and kneeled next to her sister.

Forcing a smile, she reached out for her sister's hand. "Hello, Nessa. Having a good day?" She shot a glare up at Fiyero before focusing back on Nessarose.

9/14/2010 #19
Hedwig466

*Nessarose*

Nessa looked down at her sister. "I have," she smiled. "Have you?" She noticed the way Elphaba looked at Fiyero, but chose to ignore it for the moment.

9/14/2010 #20
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba thought about her sister's question for a few moments. It would be a lie to say her day was good but Nessarose wouldn't want to hear her 'Galinda problems'. She patted Nessa's hand and tried to make her smile more genuine. "It's been fine. Did you need anything from the library, by the way?" Elphaba stood and placed a hand on one of the handlebars of her sister's wheelchair. "I was just heading there."

She noticed Fiyero was still stood there. "Did you need something?" she asked, her voice unfriendly.

9/14/2010 #21
claramadesouffles

*Galindy-Bear*

Galinda sighed, stepping out of the building again, glancing around desperately looking for Fiyero. It wasn't hard to miss him -- most of the gazes were centered directly on him.

And the green girl standing next to him with her sister.

Galinda's mouth nearly dropped to the ground. This was not good...

Time to make an enterance... she decided, approaching the group. She sadly realized that it almost seemed like she was stalking Elphie. Oh well...

9/19/2010 #22
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba froze as she saw a flash of blonde and white behind her. She turned her head slowly and saw Galinda Upland making her way over. Putting her face in her hands and mumbled, "I need to go now, Nessa," before turning around and heading to the library.

9/19/2010 . Edited 9/19/2010 #23
Hedwig466

*Loch-Nessa*

"Elphaba?" I turned as she left. "What's wrong?" She didn't turn, though.

I stared at the newcomer. "Uh, I'm Nessarose."

9/19/2010 #24
claramadesouffles

(I sure hope I'm the newcomer, or else this post will look stupid. At least I can delete it, since I'm a mod.)

*Galinda*

I glanced over at the girl in the wheelchair. "Obviously you know who I am," I said, glancing over at Fiyero. I tossed my hair. "Galinda Upland. Of the Upper Uplands," I explained for his benefit. I mean, of course he already knew...

9/19/2010 #25
Hedwig466

*Nessarose*

"Right..." I said slowly. Why would I know her? "Um, if you two don't need me, I'm going to go find Elphaba."

9/19/2010 #26
xXCherry-PieXx

(Do you know what? I've decided to use first person)

*Elphaba*

I stopped when I heard Nessarose say she was going to find me. It was particularly quiet day so I could easily hear my sister's voice. "Yes, Nessa?"

9/20/2010 . Edited 9/20/2010 #27
xXCherry-PieXx

*Temproary!Fiyero*

I watched the exchange between the two girls. The green one glared at me and I took a step back. I watched her started to walk once a pretty blonde girl appeared. She was amazingly beautiful and I walked over to her.

"Hi," I said, winking at her.

10/11/2010 #28
Hedwig466

(Haha, Congratulotions!)

*Nessarose*

"Are you okay?" I asked her, wheeling away from Fiyero and Galinda.

10/11/2010 #29
xXCherry-PieXx

(For using first person? XD)

*Elphaba*

"I'm fine, it's just..." I trailed off, biting my lip.

10/11/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xXCherry-PieXx Hedwig466, claramadesouffles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member