Wicked Roleplay
Yet another Wicked Roleplay...join at your own risk.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
xXCherry-PieXx

This is the place to intoduce yourself!

Hello, I'm Cherry and I'm obsessed with Wicked. I play Elphaba in the roleplay which is set in the Shiz era of Wicked the Musical.

8/26/2010 . Edited 8/26/2010 #1
claramadesouffles

Hiya. I'm Jen. My various nicknames include Twin (reserved), Triplet (also reserved), many variations of Quadruplet (reserved), Jenna (my real name), Froggy, FroggyFerny, and Cabbage. I'm Galinda in the RP, I like chocolate, and Wicked. My hobbies include being on the computer for waaaaaaaaaaaay too long, Wicked-ing, homework (starting Monday), and singing/acting. :) Nice to meet you!

8/26/2010 #2
Hedwig466

Hey.. I'm Hedwig466. You can call me Hedwig. I play Nessa, and my hobbies are Wicked, theater, and Wicked.

9/9/2010 #3
wickedmetalviking1990

um...hello. this is WickedMetalViking1990...

as my name suggests, i love Wicked, and Metal music and all things Viking (except the sports team, i mean REAL Nordic vikings!)

i also really really love literature, especially epic fantasy - like LotR - and science fiction. i also play guitar and am somewhat in a band of my own (though right now its just me :(

5/2/2011 #4
xXCherry-PieXx

Hi! Welcome! Is there a nickname we can call you?

Oo, I used to play guitar...I stopped my lessons a few weeks ago though so I could concentrate on school and my singing lessons.

5/2/2011 #5
wickedmetalviking1990

Viking, James, or my real name Isaac.

i sing too. lol Baritone :)

5/2/2011 #6
xXCherry-PieXx

Viking it is then. :D I'm the complete opposite, a soprano.

5/2/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: xXCherry-PieXx Hedwig466, claramadesouffles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member