Wicked Roleplay
Yet another Wicked Roleplay...join at your own risk.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
xXCherry-PieXx

The place of books is here! Need to go to the library, this is it.

8/26/2010 #1
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba was looking at the books on the shelves near the door when Galinda rushed into the library. Elphaba rolled her eyes. "Are you following me?" she asked quietly, walking up to her roommate.

8/27/2010 #2
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"No, I need stamps. For mail. I'm sorry that I forgot them." Galinda rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you like it in here so much. It's so...quiet."

8/27/2010 #3
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"That's exactly why I like it," Elphaba whispered. "Because it's quiet."

She resisted reminding Galinda to be quiet as they were the only two people in the library. Even the librarian wasn't there.

8/27/2010 #4
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"Too quiet. It's creepy." Galinda looked around her. "Oh, how can you stand it?"

8/27/2010 #5
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"It means that I can get away from blithering, annoying idiots like you and your friends," Elphaba retorted. She hadn't forgotten the arguement they had gotten into earlier.

8/27/2010 #6
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"It's better than not having friends," Galinda sang.

8/27/2010 #7
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"If those are the kinds of people you call friends, then I do believe that I'm better off," Elphaba replied, lookin out of one of the windows at Pfannee and Shenshen.

8/27/2010 #8
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Galinda frowned. "Those are the only types of friends I've ever had. I do believe they're the only kind that exist. At least I have someone to talk to when I need someone to talk to. Although the only thing they do is call me 'good' and tell me how wonderful I am. I guess it cheers me up..." Galinda stopped when she realized she was pouring her heart out to someone she loathed. "But you don't really care about my strifes, do you?"

8/27/2010 #9
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"To be perfectly honest, Miss Galinda, I am morbidly curious about how other people tick. I can't imagine anything worse than being surrounded by them all day, everyday. Never having an intelligent conversation. All the focus on looks." Elphaba shuddered. "Sounds like a nightmare come true."

8/27/2010 #10
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"I don't quite think I could stand being alone all the time, not focusing on looks, Miss Elphaba," Galinda said. "It's all about popular, really. Well, isn't it?"

8/27/2010 #11
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

"Maybe you should try getting to know the person behind the beauty or ugliness," Elphaba said. "You may find someone completely different to what you thought."

8/27/2010 #12
claramadesouffles

(I know you left me, Cherry. So this shall be my last post until you reappear.)

*Galinda*

Galinda frowned. "Well..." she paused, unsure of how to continue. "I...I, um..."

"Galinnnnnnnnnnda!" a voice called from the other side of the bookshelf.

"Over here, Shen-Shen," Galinda frowned.

"Oh--oh, it's the green thing," she frowned.

"Yeah, right?" Galinda said, with much less conviction than usual.

8/27/2010 #13
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba glared at Shenshen, narrowing her eyes and putting her hands on her hips. She snorted and then turned back to Galinda. "By the way...boo!"

Elphaba jumped at Galinda with her hands raised.

8/28/2010 . Edited 8/28/2010 #14
claramadesouffles

*Elphaab? Who's that? XD)

*Galinda*

Galinda screamed, jumping back in fear. Her pulse skyrocketed. That was scary, she thought.

8/28/2010 #15
xXCherry-PieXx

(Fixed it!)

*Elphaba*

Elphaba cackled loudly at Galinda's reaction. That was better than she could have hoped for. She walked towards the down, still chuckling and wiping her eyes.

She decided to go and read outside. At least it was a nce day.

8/28/2010 #16
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Galinda smirked as her roommate left the room. She sighed, walked up to the desk, bought a stamp, then went outside to mail her letter.

8/29/2010 #17
Forum Moderators: xXCherry-PieXx Hedwig466, claramadesouffles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member