Wicked Roleplay
Yet another Wicked Roleplay...join at your own risk.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
xXCherry-PieXx

If you're in a hallway, this is were you are.

8/27/2010 . Edited 9/10/2010 #1
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba sighed and twisted the end of her braid in her fingers. She wondered what she could possibly say to Doctor Dillamond. She couldn't exactly say that Galinda had thrown it away. Everyone knew about their rivalry and would probably assume that she was making it up, just to spite the blonde.

She stopped and leaned against the wall. She stared down at her boots as she thought over her problem.

9/8/2010 #2
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Galinda rushed down the hallway as quickly as she could without rushing. She had to get to Elphaba before she got to their professor. She quickly sighted her roommate leaning against the wall, thinking about something. "Miss Elphaba?" Galinda asked as she stopped rushing along, not looking her roommate in the eyes. "I found your essay."

9/8/2010 . Edited 9/8/2010 #3
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba looked up as her roommate approached. "You did?" she asked, standing up properly. "Where?"

9/9/2010 #4
claramadesouffles

(Yay! Hedwig joined!)

*Galinda*

"Somehow it ended up in your dresser...creepy..." Galinda blinked. "Yeah..."

9/10/2010 #5
xXCherry-PieXx

(I know! Yay!) (I need to stop posting with the wrong account!)

*Elphaba*

The green girl let out a sigh of relief. Thank Oz...Then a thought came to her. "Miss Galinda? Did you go through my things?"

9/10/2010 #6
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Oh, shoot.

"What? No! Why would I do that? That's crazy!"

Oh, SHOOT. Now what do I tell her?

9/12/2010 #7
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Well, then how did you know that my essay had magically gone from my desk to my dresser?" She tapped her foot. "And I want the truth."

9/12/2010 . Edited 9/12/2010 #8
claramadesouffles

*Glinda*

"Um...oh, look! It's a distraction!" Galinda exclaimed, pointing towards an empty spot in the hallway. Please look... then I can run for it...

9/12/2010 #9
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba folded her arms over her chest. "Yeah, right," she said, not falling for Galinda's act. "I want an answer, Miss Galinda. Why were you going through my things?"

9/13/2010 #10
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

Galinda blinked, then pointed down the hallway, trying again. "No, really! It's -- "

"Did you hear? Fiyero Tiggular just arrvied!"

"Hm?!" Galinda asked, quickly turning to face whoever just talked.

"He's here!" the girl who had been talking to whoever replied, now eyeing Elphaba oddly.

Galinda squealed. "He's here! Ooooh!" Galinda quickly turned to the green girl. "How does my hair look?!" she asked.

9/13/2010 #11
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Elphaba felt like screaming. "Galinda!" she shouted, accidentally dropping the honorific. "Just tell me why you were going through my personal belongings!"

The volume of her voice made the other girl take a few steps back, glaring at Elphaba. She tugged on Galinda's arm. "Galinda," she said loudly, "why were you going through the artichoke's horrendible things!"

9/13/2010 #12
claramadesouffles

(That was EVIL, Cherry! Now Galinda either is going to have to dig her own grave by lying even more or dig her own grave by telling the truth!)

9/13/2010 #13
xXCherry-PieXx

(Well, I am playing the wicked character. You're the one that decided that Galinda put the essay in the draw and not back on her desk or under the bed or something XD. So, you see it's all your fault. :)) (You could just, you know, say that Elphie's lying and flounce off to see Fiyero. Just a suggestion...)

9/13/2010 . Edited 9/13/2010 #14
claramadesouffles

(Oh, but I like to think Galinda has the tiniest ounce of a heart! *thinks*

Seven minutes and a post will appear)

9/13/2010 #15
claramadesouffles

(*blinks* Oops.)

9/13/2010 #16
xXCherry-PieXx

*Elphaba*

Noticing Galinda's panicked expression and the scornful glare she was getting for the popular dunce behind the blonde, Elphaba sighed letting her shoulder's drop. "Fine," she said quietly, "fine. Whatever. Thanks for finding it." Elphaba pushed past the two of them, deciding that the fresh air may help her temper. Then again...the library definitely sounded good at that moment.

9/13/2010 #17
claramadesouffles

*Galinda*

"Well," Galinda said as Elphaba walked away, "it seems the artichoke... isn't... steamed...?"

"That insult failed," the random girl pointed out.

"Do you want to continue basking in my glow or not?" Galinda hissed.

"Sorry."

Galinda rolled her eyes, and walked away down the hallway, not realizing until too late that she was going to same way as her roommate. Maybe I can stay far enough back that she won't notice me until she turns to go wherever she's going...

9/13/2010 #18
xXCherry-PieXx

(I have to go to bed, night, Jen!)

*Elphaba*

Elphaba smiled slightly as Galinda's insult flopped. Once outside, she hoisted her bag further up her shoulder and turned left to head directly for the library. She turned her head to look behind her self and saw the famous Fiyero Tiggular behind her. She snorted, shaking her head. Idiot...

9/13/2010 . Edited 9/13/2010 #19
Forum Moderators: xXCherry-PieXx Hedwig466, claramadesouffles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member