QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
seconda etapa

For all those who made a Q+A, just to have it removed cause some idiots came and reported it!

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #1
seconda etapa

To everyone who is interested, and everyone who has people come over and telling them that Q+As are forbidden, please search for things to report them and save other Q+A writers.

8/27/2010 #2
Arrancar open account

I know of those people. Well for one thing, they are very rude in the manors of telling people to stop. Well, most of them. Also, they do not own fanfiction so they have no right to act like they do. I have already found a few of their members. Their Pen-names will not be revealed as of yet. Oh, and they tell people to complain, but when they do they treat them like trash. What kind of bullshit is that?

8/27/2010 #3
seconda etapa

Indeed. I can accept it if they want to help others when their stories have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, or the chars are completely OOC, but they cannot force their opinion on others. They also have a forum where they flame others depending on their own opinion of how good or bad a story is. They have no right to do so.

8/27/2010 #4
Arrancar open account

Who the hell do they think they are? Isn't there a rule on fanfiction for no flaming? I'm gonna check right now, cuz if there is...They are so dead. They even try to hide the flames with this "Constuctive critisism" crap. Grow up. We know what you are doing. And the way they talk to people when they say something bad about them...GAH! It makes me want to throw up! They need to realise they aren't the only ones with emotions. That is, asuming they have them.

8/27/2010 #5
seconda etapa

Indeed. And that is exactly why we are now taking the fight to them. To prevent them from hurting other peoples feelings.

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #6
Arrancar open account

Time to find some recruits!

8/27/2010 . Edited by seconda etapa, 8/27/2010 #7
seconda etapa

I sent recruitment papers out. In time, our army will grow and overwhelm the enemy.

8/27/2010 #8
cool guy 33

hell yeah, forgive my language, but hell yeah! should i send out some flyers to Yami, Rain, Harribel, Stebbin, Ace, Siari, and nicci? oh, and SCREW THEM!

8/27/2010 #9
seconda etapa

Screw the language and find as many as you can! We will teach them not to fuck with us!

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #10
Arrancar open account

Yeah! Q+As rule!

8/27/2010 #11
seconda etapa

HELL YEAH!!

8/27/2010 #12
cool guy 33

alright, now i'm gonna start writing some strongly worded letters to each and every one of those.... don't tell my parents, BASTARDS!

8/27/2010 #13
seconda etapa

Here you can curse as much as you want. We are all one army, one family.

8/27/2010 #14
Arrancar open account

I wouldn't do that. I did that to one of them but, to all of them is a little too harsh. Unless you already did, I wouldn't do that, Cooly.

8/27/2010 #15
cool guy 33

na, nah, i'm gonna explain to them why it was allowed in the first place, plus, don't you think it's strange? all at once they came and started to criticize it?

8/27/2010 #16
seconda etapa

3 of them are confirmed to belong to one group that searches stories to flame. The other two are not confirmed, but there is a posibility that they belong to that group too. Here, it is a matter of who has the bigger and more helpfull group. And because our cause is to protect others, we will have the bigger and more loyal to the cause group

8/27/2010 #17
cool guy 33

i think TheRealGoodytwoshoes is not part of the group because he/she did it a little diffferently, he/she acutally was trying to help (not that you need anyone) but i think he/she is just trying to prevent you from being banned.

8/27/2010 #18
seconda etapa

He/she is one of the confirmed ones and has already taken down at least one Q+A.

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #19
cool guy 33

seriously? well, at least she/he did it in a less hurtful way. i hope we get more people soon.

8/27/2010 #20
Arrancar open account

And a couple other stories, too. He/She is also in the same group as the offenders we are finding. He/She is just as bad as the others.

8/27/2010 #21
cool guy 33

thanks for the info, you guys think we should send a complaint?

8/27/2010 #22
seconda etapa

We are searching for something to get them banned. That is actually the main reason of this group.

8/27/2010 #23
Arrancar open account

Not yet.

8/27/2010 #24
cool guy 33

oh! then i might have one. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.

where does it say to just flat out insult the person? it says tips, praise, but it doesn't say it's okay to go around and tell everyone that they hate the story.

8/27/2010 #25
seconda etapa

That is already well known andcan be used against them, but we need more. They will just say that they were doing " constructive critique ".

8/27/2010 #26
cool guy 33

how about bonus kun? he just outright insulted you, that's actually a proven fact, it can me sent as a complaint.

8/27/2010 #27
Arrancar open account

I just asked Keiro to help...Hopefully it works...Anyway, we can use their own forum against them. Have you ever read it? They treat other people like trash!

8/27/2010 #28
seconda etapa

I have already told Keiro. As for the complains, we must be patient. If we act to early, it could be our downfall. We must take them all down with one single shot.

8/27/2010 #29
Arrancar open account

I flat out hate Bonus Kun! He pretty much just joined the account to insult people's stories! Obviously he cannot write his own stories, so he makes himself feel better by insulting other people's stories.

8/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member