QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
seconda etapa

And now, just to spit on their threats, a new chapter is published!

8/27/2010 #61
Arrancar open account

Let's just forget these guys for now and move on with our lives. If they start something up again, then we reunite.

8/27/2010 #62
seconda etapa

Or if we found new recruits or intel.

8/27/2010 #63
Arrancar open account

Fine, that too.

8/27/2010 #64
Rei Sagara
Hello, everyone. While I do not agree with shutting down "Critics United", I do agree that Q&A's shouldn't be forbidden. So as of today, I'd like to join. Is that okay?
8/27/2010 #65
seconda etapa

Everyone is welcome. And I´m sure you know why we are against critics united. If you don´t, read what I told Cooly to send them.

8/27/2010 #66
Arrancar open account

They are horrible.

8/27/2010 #67
seconda etapa

To put it bluntly, yes. That is why we must stand against them and destroy them. Not only do they report Q+As, but they also insult others and make fun of them in their comunity. Go to one of them and you will see what I mean.

8/27/2010 #68
pwndulquiorra

Okay, guys, I'm all for this. I'm hoping that what you're hoping to do goes wells. But, you're going about it the wrong way. Instead of posting a forum about it, which is giving them reason to call you "Attention-hungry", keep it subtle. Look around on your own and see what you can do. Posting a forum, asking for people to join your cause is not only pointless, but it's also counter-productive. While you're not only not solving anything, you're also proving their accusations correct. If you're really serious about this, then everyone who has posted here and everyone who will post in the future, just lay low. If you take anything from what I just put, take that.

8/27/2010 #69
cool guy 33

.... one word... GENIUS! thanks for the advice :)

8/27/2010 #70
seconda etapa

That is all good, but there is one problem. There is a PM limit, so even if we were to do this, it would be difficult to coordinate all this with just 100 PMs per day. And one question. Have you ever seen their forums? They make fun of everyone.

8/27/2010 #71
cool guy 33

but, when you think about it, if we gather eough peopel, every person = 100 pms

8/27/2010 #72
pwndulquiorra

And what you're doing is giving them the right. And what ever happened to starting small? Try getting one person banned every week or so and then move up. It's not like I actually stated "Get everyone in that group banned within *Place time limit here*". Just start small, then work your way up. It helps with everything.

8/27/2010 #73
seconda etapa

Personally, I think the best thing would be everyone of us makes a facebookprofile with their accountname and we meet on Facebook. That will be 100% safe, it will be faster to talk and there won´t be any limit on how much we talk.

8/27/2010 #74
Arrancar open account

Umm...I like your idea PwndUlquiorra. It would probably help to get out the worst guys out first, then work our way with the easier guys.

8/27/2010 #75
seconda etapa

We should first concentrate on those who are besieging my Q+A, cause a) it´s the only one in imminent danger and b) is currently our stronghold

8/27/2010 #76
pwndulquiorra

Seconda, listen to me! This time you're using to argue, complain, and come up with ideas, you could be using for your search. So get going! Become productive! Don't procrastinate! And, if you're serious, start now!!

8/27/2010 #77
Arrancar open account

I think I want to be left out of this for awhile. I haven't had time to think of a fic. So, I still only have one.

8/27/2010 #78
seconda etapa

Big deal. All I have is the Q+A and a currently 3 chapter fic with an update rat of once or twice each month.

8/27/2010 #79
Arrancar open account

My story as about 20 chapters and I have writers block. You, have a 270 somthing chapter Q+A which actracts way more fans. I get what? Two-three reveiws per chapter, and have no help from the reveiws. Plus, I have to keep to listening to something that's not even my problem! I'm helping you because I'm your freind. I can't think of anything else but this! I don't care what anyone says in reply to this. I'm out.

8/27/2010 #80
pwndulquiorra

Seconda, that last comment just gave me the impression that you're trying to start a fight, so stop it. If you need some time to calm down, then fine, but don't take out your frustrations on others, especially your friends.

8/27/2010 #81
cool guy 33

okay, look, it's about 11 pm where i am right now. this is becoming more and more like a dream now. i wanna say this, LOOK, THEY AREN'T THAT BAD. they actually are nice, it's just that their methods are wrong. they take things to the extreme, they just need a chill pill.

8/27/2010 #82
seconda etapa

Keiro, you are right on that one. Sorry AOA. And Cooly, remember this. It doesn´t matter how they are, but what impression they give to others. Right now, the only person who seems to be nicer than the others is TheReallyGoodyTwoShoes. As for the others, if they make lists of stories they find stupid and worst, then that goes over the top.

8/27/2010 #83
Arrancar open account

It's eleven pm where I am too. I still have alot of energy and am watching reruns of Ichigo vs Ulquiorra.

8/27/2010 #84
seconda etapa

Its 6 am where I am. Oh, and can someone ask an admin if they can allow Q+As if we gather enough people who support that, and if yes, how many? I can´t do that cause I have a Q+A myself, and going would be like giving it up.

8/27/2010 #85
cool guy 33

haha lol, okay, how about this, i'm young, but i just drank some coffee some i'm good to go! i'm watching naruto shippuden. anyway, why don't we just ask them to change their methods a little? form a truce. we won't stop doing what we're doing, but aside from the format, we will make it as correct as possible! i mean, hate only gives birth to more hate.

8/27/2010 #86
seconda etapa

Sorry to tell you Cooly, but trying to make them change their ways is like talking to a wall. It won´t do anything. Unfortunately.

8/27/2010 #87
Rei Sagara
Lol. Great Naruto Shippuden reference, cool guy 33-san.=)
8/27/2010 #88
cool guy 33

*sigh* i hate violence, but this doesn't count! anyway, i just wish they could, anyway, i can't, literally can't. it won't allow me to -.- anyway, i hope i can become friends and make them think our way.

8/27/2010 #89
seconda etapa

They even have an oath: I, * enter name here *, do solemnly swear to review every story I read, both enjoyable and atrocious. I will give credit where it is due and will never leave a review that reads like "gr8 job! i luv this so much so plz update asap!11". I recognize my right of freedom of speech, and I acknowledge that I am entitled to my honest opinion - not that of the majority of your readers. I also promise to enforce the rules of this site and will not hold back on reminding you that by posting your work on this site for everyone to see, I am allowed to review how I see fit and if you do not like it, you can either leave the site or limit the viewing of your work to only your friends and family.

8/27/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member