QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »
seconda etapa

Seconda: Takokujin, don´t do that again. EVER!!

Pandora: Yeah. Yaoi is bad.

9/15/2010 #2,671
Arrancar open account

Takokujin: What? I can remove anything that's not supposed to be there from anyone's body that I make lip contact with. Can't you guys do that too?

AOA: Oh, thanks I guess...You must be forgeting he's not human really. And his mother died giving birth. Oh, and he never knew his father. Blue took him in and he's the only family he has. He...has strange abilities...And habits.

Takokujin: *Scrubing his tentecles with a brush*

9/15/2010 #2,672
seconda etapa

Seconda/Pandora: A little too strange.

9/15/2010 #2,673
Arrancar open account

AOA: His name means alien in Japanese, and he's part Deoxys. Do you expect him to be normal?

9/15/2010 #2,674
seconda etapa

Seconda: You got that right.

Pandora: Yeah, but still.

Pandora/Seconda: DON`T GO AROUND KISSING GUYS!!

9/15/2010 #2,675
Arrancar open account

Takokujin: No promises. If I need to do that to someone, I just have to.

AOA: It does come in handy. He's used it a few times already.

9/15/2010 #2,676
seconda etapa

Pandora: Just don´t get used to it AOA.

9/15/2010 #2,677
Arrancar open account

AOA: It's the first time he's done it to me. Doesn't exactly feel comfortable, but it works.

9/15/2010 #2,678
seconda etapa

Pandora: Good to know.

9/15/2010 #2,679
Arrancar open account

Takokujin: Why, is kissing used for something else?

9/15/2010 #2,680
seconda etapa

Pandora: * sigh * Guess you´re still very naive. * forces Takokujin to a french kiss * Did it feel nice?

9/15/2010 #2,681
Arrancar open account

Takokujin: I guess, but I didn't really have anything in me.(Don't make that dirty!) What was the point?

AOA: *Face palm*

9/15/2010 #2,682
Ignisha

Ignisha: Anyone see the Final Getsuga Tenshou?

Isshin: GO ICHIGO!!!!

Keigo: Shouldn't you be unconscious right now, Kurosaki-san...?

Tatsuki: Forget the old man, what happened to Ichigo!?

9/15/2010 #2,683
seconda etapa

Pandora: Boy, you´re hopeless. Others would kill to get such a kiss from me.

Seconda: First time Aizen was scared of Ichigo.

9/15/2010 . Edited 9/15/2010 #2,684
Ignisha

Ignisha: You know, I just thought of something about the Final Getsuga Tenshou... you know how Isshin knows Getsuga Tenshou and states that he lost his Shinigami powers 20 years ago? And Ichigo stated that the Final Getsuga Teshou steals from him all his Reiatsu. So I got thinking: What if Isshin used the Final Getsuga Tenshou and lost his Shinigami Powers 20 years ago? And that it takes 20 years to restore it naturally? I mean, how else would Isshin lose all his Reiatsu and appear Human and give birth to Ichigo through Masaki, only to have Ichigo to have an immense amount of Reiatsu since birth? Doesn't it seem weird? Let me hear you guy's thoughts.

Isshin: YEAH!!!

9/15/2010 #2,685
seconda etapa

Seconda: I think it is more a " uses all the reiatsu and leaves the user vurnable till he recovers it " would be more fitting. Don´t you agree?

9/15/2010 #2,686
Alewar Warinot

Alewar: Yo dudes I'm back! But I won't be for long! I just re-entered GC and will be playing for a long time but don't worry I don't have classes tommorow so you and me Senconda will be continuing it. But for now discuss the traps with the others. Make it deadly because the powerhouse of the group isn't affected by a Machete!

9/16/2010 #2,687
seconda etapa

Seconda: You won´t have classes and I have an exam. * sigh * Some people are just lucky.

9/16/2010 #2,688
Arrancar open account

AOA: THE FINAL GETSUGA TENSHO IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Onitentei: Even I'm impressed. Too bad he loses his powers, so he can never fight again.

AOA: Nah, I think either Orihime gets them back, or what Ignisha said is true and they'll do a time lapse or something. Either way, I don't think he'll be without powers for long.

9/16/2010 #2,689
seconda etapa

Seconda: Like I said earlier, it´s peropably just that it uses WAY too mush power, and it take a lot of time to repower. So, any ideas for traps in SAW?

9/16/2010 #2,690
Arrancar open account

AOA: ...*Sneezes* God, damn! I'm sick! *Sneezes again* How about a poison spitting venus fly-trap field? Oh, and they eat humans.

9/16/2010 #2,691
seconda etapa

Seconda: * chuckles * First time I see an arrancar getting sick. As for the trap, I think it´s a little too difficult for a human to make. I think poison-dart launchers are more likely. Or a classic mine-field. Or booby-traps.

9/16/2010 #2,692
Arrancar open account

AOA: *Coughs* A mine field with poison dart launchers. Everytime you avoid a mine you trip a wire. Seven darts launch from either side of you. They are all 3 inches apart and have one cup of poison in them. The poison is made from several different poisonous berry jucies and snake venoms. It'll be kickasstonishing!

9/16/2010 #2,693
seconda etapa

Seconda: And dissasterific for the prey.

Pandora: HEY!!

Seconda: Don´t worry. You won´t be able to save them.

9/16/2010 #2,694
Arrancar open account

AOA: *Sneezes* Good. I will get to work on it now. *Leaves and comes back five minutes later* Okay, I'm done.

Kabuto: I made the poison! I used my own venom too! *Extracts venom from his tail*

9/16/2010 #2,695
seconda etapa

Seconda: Very well. Lets see what other lethal traps we can find.

9/16/2010 #2,696
Arrancar open account

AOA: I have a present for Inu. *Shows Seconda some glitter* Now he'll look like a real Vampire.

9/16/2010 #2,697
seconda etapa

Seconda: Already did that when he was turned. Said " Don´t EVER do that again!! " and was obviously angered. Curious if he changed his reaction.

9/16/2010 #2,698
Arrancar open account

AOA: Not like he could do much to me. I have an anti-puppy shield! *Laughes*

9/16/2010 #2,699
seconda etapa

Seconda: * laughs * Yeah. And I´m pretty much invurnable, as you noticed yourself. So he can´t really do anything to me either.

9/16/2010 #2,700
« Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member