QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
seconda etapa

Pandora: At least it wasn´t cause I said kawai.

9/21/2010 #2,911
Arrancar open account

*2 baby animals die*

Shinigami: Oh, it was. The one I wrote in my deathnote died right now. And so did the one you just said.

AOA: Why the hell would you write a baby animal's name down anyway?!

9/21/2010 #2,912
seconda etapa

Pandora: Better question. Why did the deathnote kill a baby? It doesn´t work on babies cause they look the same.

9/21/2010 #2,913
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: Correction, it doesn't work on anything under 780 days old. Who said the baby wasn't older than that?

AOA: Okay, I'm going to write a Xover fic with Ichigo(Bleach) and Light(DeathNote). I know for sure that this takes place after Ichigo uses the final getsuga, and that Ichigo gets a deathnote. Also, I know I'm gonna make Light move to Karakura and have to live in the same house as Ichigo. But that's all I got so far. It's supposed to be a changed story line.

9/21/2010 . Edited 9/21/2010 #2,914
seconda etapa

Pandora: Does it still count as a baby-animal then? I think it already counts as a kid, not a baby.

9/21/2010 #2,915
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: 780 days is only two years and 50 days.

9/21/2010 #2,916
seconda etapa

Pandora: If the life-span of an animal is less than 15 years, it is a lot. And also, since when does it work on animal?

9/21/2010 #2,917
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: My deathnotes are more powerful. Deathnotes shouldn't affect anything but a human...However...Mine can. I improved them.

9/21/2010 #2,918
seconda etapa

Pandora: Actually, Shinigami, one question. Do I and Seconda have a set lifespan or not? You don´t have to tell the exact lifespan if you don´t want.

9/21/2010 #2,919
InugamiGuru

Inu: Well I feel dumb for asking then finding it in 3 seconds flat.

Sasuke: That's cause you are dumb.

Inu: Piss off. Oh we got a new member. Naruto care to introduce our new friend?

Naruto: Sure. Demon requested this guy for the group dince Inu got the game recently. Introducing Noble Six from Halo Reach. You can call him N6 or Six.

Six: Hello. Question.

Inu: Fire away.

Six: How am I alive again?

Inu: We brought you back. Details are a bit scetchy.

Six: Ah. Cool.

9/21/2010 #2,920
seconda etapa

Seconda: Cool! How´s the game? And N6, how´s the war going?

9/21/2010 #2,921
InugamiGuru

Inu: Epic. Short storyline but very fun & they allow you to have a botomless clip for your guns in Firefight or Multiplayer.

Six: Don't know. I died making sure Master Chief got off reach on the ship that's attacked in Halo 1.

Inu: Yeah near the end of the game you get to see in a loading dock & if you turn to the right you see Chief in the Husk thing.

9/21/2010 #2,922
seconda etapa

Seconda: Good to know. Well N6, now you´re back to kick some more covenant ass.

9/21/2010 #2,923
InugamiGuru

Six: Yeah. THough it's taking some time to get use to the fact that the Elites are no longer enemies. Oh & being able to understand the aliens.

Inu: Yeah. In the game the covenent speaks aliens though some human phrases were said. One Grunt, & I swear I heard this from him, said and I quote "I'm gonna rape you!" That creeped me out.

9/21/2010 #2,924
seconda etapa

Seconda: O-kay, that would be creepy. Are you sure it wasn´t alien and you misheard it?

9/21/2010 #2,925
InugamiGuru

Inu: Demon was next to me & when asked if he heard that he said yeah. Though assasinations are epic. If you jump from a cliff or such heights that will kill you, if you can assasinate an enemy before landing you'll save yourself. It's an achievment to do that to an Elite in Campain mode. Also joing our crew so that Six won't be alone are Master Chief aka Spartan 117/John & the Arbiter. Also with the Chief is Cortona.

Cortona: Thanks for remembering.

Six: So was she useful?

Chief: Very.

Six: Good. I died making sure her & you got off Reach.

Chief: *salutes him* You have my thanks.

Cortona: And mine.

Arbiter: And mine in a way. If you didn't make sure he got off safely then the Elites would've been wiped out.

9/21/2010 #2,926
seconda etapa

Seconda: Honor to meet you, soldiers. * salutes them *

9/21/2010 #2,927
InugamiGuru

Six: No need to thank me. Humanity needed you.

Inu: Six here is a badass to the core. It took 6 Elites with Energy Swords to kill him & even then he killed three of them barehanded.

Arbiter: I remember the tales of him. He's a legend among Elites. The Demon(Chief) & him are held in high light in our racce for their bravery, courage, & strength.

9/21/2010 #2,928
seconda etapa

Seconda: Respect on that, N6. One of the most impressive things I´ve heard.

9/21/2010 #2,929
InugamiGuru

Inu: All but Kat(Noble 2) Died in Noble ways. Jorge(Noble 5) died taking down a Covenent City Class Cruiser, Kat died by a Headshot through her helmet, Carter(Noble one) died crashing a Pelican into a Scarab so Six & Emile(Noble 4) could get by. Jun(Noble 3) died protecting people. Emile died by being stabbed in the back by an Energy Sword & he still killed his attacker. Yeah they were all good soilders.

Six: True. I was honored to work along side them.

Inu: So what've I missed in my absence?

9/21/2010 #2,930
Arrancar open account

Onitentei: *Pulls out a peice of paper* Can you give me the names of who was going to be in the tournament again?

Shinigami: *Laughes*

9/21/2010 #2,931
InugamiGuru

Inu: Guys?

Grimm: Yo.

Shirosaki: Yeah.

Nnoittra: What?

Najase: Us four.

9/21/2010 #2,932
Arrancar open account

Onitentei: *Write their names down*

Shinigami: *Evil laugh*

Onitentei: HOLY CRAP! THIS IS DEATHNOTE PAPER! *Erases their names before they die* That was close.

9/21/2010 #2,933
InugamiGuru

Inu: You need their last Names too remember? They never said their last names. So guess what. Wouldn't work.

9/21/2010 #2,934
seconda etapa

Seconda: Well, Onitentei and Pandora attacked Olympus and killed the entire pantheon, Pandora has absorbed everyones powers with exception of Zeus, Poseidon, Athena and Helios, as well as temporary Folks, cause he wanted that. Onitentei now controls life, death, lightning, water, wisdom and the sun. And I think that´s what happened in a nutshell.

Pandora: And Oni-chan ( Onitentei ) is very good at torturing too. * nosebleed at the thought *

Seconda: Yeah. Pa-chan was stabbed, thrown into lava, impaled on a stalagtite, whiped with a hooked whip and thrown through a few walls by him.

Pandora: * eyes sparkle * IT WAS GREAT!!

9/21/2010 #2,935
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: Damnit.

Onitentei: Why the hell would you even try that?

Shinigami: Simple. The less compition there is...Besides I can see their names and life spans over there heads. As for Pandora's question earlier, all I can tell you is that the two of you will die at the same time.

9/21/2010 #2,936
InugamiGuru

Six: *turns to Inu* Dare I ask?

Inu: I honestly have no clue my friend.

Chief: She's tough.

Arbiter: Agreed.

Cortona: About time a woman has some firepower.

Naruto: We know quite a few that have firepower.

Setsuna: Indeed.

9/21/2010 #2,937
seconda etapa

Pandora: Oh, I forgot to mention. If someone kills someone else before their fight, they are disqualified. So you better be careful.

Seconda: And since I´m technically immortal, we have no time of death.

Pandora: Yup!

9/21/2010 #2,938
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: ...*Laughes at what Seconda said* Who ever said...That that was your life span? I plan on killing everyone here eventually. You doom is evident. Besides, I will always be a doombringer no matter what. It's a garentee I have.

9/21/2010 #2,939
InugamiGuru

Chief: Strange group.

Inu: I'm a vampire with a heartbeat, half dog demon, & can't seem to die. Now that's odd.

Naruto: You know i've been wondering how your heart's still beating.

Inu: No clue. I'm just glad it still is.

Gin: Ya. It'd be a shame if ya died on us.

Inu: I can think of 3 people that'll celebrate my death.

9/21/2010 #2,940
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member