Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
seconda etapa

Pandora: I´m looking for people who want to join hells elite squad, the doombringer. Everyone is allowed to participate. OCs, normal chars and even authors. The turnament will start on sunday, October 3rd. You have till then to apply for a position. The 6 best fighters will then fight for their ranking from 2 to 7. Also, don´t worry if anyone dies. They will be revived immidiatly by Onitentei. I´ll be waiting for the fights. Oh, and to register just submit the names and the special abilities here.

9/19/2010 . Edited 9/19/2010 #1
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: And who will get the position of one? Will I not fight because I could kill any oppenent by writing down their names?

Hejin: *Signs up*

Gekido: *Signs up*

Tengo: *Signs up*

Kabuto: *Signs up*

Rayka: *Signs up*

Kimmimaro: *Signs up*

9/19/2010 #2
seconda etapa

Pandora: I am number 1 cause I´m the commander of the doombringer. And Shinigami, you will fight too.

9/19/2010 #3
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: Are you sure about that? HEY! I'm supposed to be number one because I'm the strongest! You don't even know my bankai...

Gekido: ...*Shivers*

9/19/2010 #4
seconda etapa

Pandora: The combat-ability will determine the position from two to seven. It would be wierd if the commander isn´t the number one.

9/19/2010 #5
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: Very well...I will tell you my name in that case. I am...Takaigen...Takaigen Zensho. My bankai makes the target immortal...At the cost of all their power. Even a Zanpakuto would become human, along with it's owner. Then it throws the target into a void, cut off from time and space, and they will be stuck there...Aging forever...They have no means of escape, as this dimension has no way back...The ultimate judgement.

9/19/2010 #6
seconda etapa

Pandora: Must be really boring there.

9/19/2010 #7
Arrancar open account

Takaigen: It is. You end up going insane.

9/19/2010 #8
seconda etapa

Pandora: Um, considering they can´t get back, isn´t it easier to just kill them?

9/19/2010 #9
Arrancar open account

Takaigen: I kill them in that dimension. Though, if they are immortal they have no set death day. Therefore I gain no extra life from this method.

9/19/2010 #10

Inu: *sweatdrops* What happened to the Q&A thing we had?

Grimm: Who cares? Inu could we partake in this?

Inu: *sighs* Go for it. Consider it a return gift for ya.

Grimm: Then i'm in.

Najase: I'll join.

Shirosaki: Sounds fun.

Nnoittra: Hell yeah!

9/21/2010 #11
seconda etapa

Pandora: Good to see you guys. And Inu-kun, these are side-stories. The main Q+A is still going, parallel to this one.

9/21/2010 #12

Inu: Really? *blushes* Uh where can I find them then?

Grimm: *laughing* He's embarassed to ask something that simple! *laughing harder*

Inu: Why you damn cat. *sets Grimm on fire* I'm not feeling well so don't start.

9/21/2010 #13
seconda etapa

Pandora: Oh, it´s simple. On top of the page you will see a For the QAs. click it and you will go to the main page, with all the paralel stories, in other words this one, the Q+A and the film-set from SAW: OC version.

9/21/2010 #14

Inu: *red* I know now. I found it 3 seconds after asking you. A new guy was added to our crew.

9/21/2010 #15
seconda etapa

Pandora: Oh, no need to be embarassed about that. Can happen to everyone, Inu-kun. * gives him a kiss *

9/21/2010 #16

Inu: Yeah I know.

Six: *looks between Inu, Setsuna, & Pandora* Inu sir aren't you married to Setsuna?

Inu: First don't call me sir & second yeah. Se-chan's bi & due to a few events this triangle formed.

Six: Okay.

9/21/2010 #17
seconda etapa

Pandora: Well, in my case it´s a little more complicated, but whatever. Let´s go back to the others.

9/21/2010 #18
Alewar Warinot

Alewar: It feels like I am signing up for my death warrant. *sweatdrop*

Abintra: Hey if it involves money then I'm all in.

Folk: Tell me why I am here again when I am still not finish with my training?

Sean: Sorry Master I was also forced to be here.

Alewar: Alright time to sign our names. *signs all 4 of them up*

9/27/2010 #19
seconda etapa
Pandora: Well, even if you die during the tournament, you will be revived after the fight is over, so don´t worry. And Abintra, it doesn´t involve cash.
9/27/2010 #20
Alewar Warinot

Abintra: Hey it's the underground society. The more info I get from this place the better I can get the most top wanted list. You know I am still a bounty hunter right?

9/27/2010 #21
seconda etapa
Pandora: Well, if you are one of the top six, you get into hells elite squad, the doombringers, with me as your leader.
9/27/2010 #22
Alewar Warinot

Abintra: It's okay as long as I can get the information. Hell I don't even mind if you kill me once I officially joined. *his revealing incredible killing intent*

Alewar: Anyway I better give out my information along with my other OCs.

Folkvarthr Lex Oddmund

Abilities: Anti-god Powers, Chakra training, Demonic Inheritance, and Special fighters unit.

Sean Emmanuelle

Abilities: Weapon Mastery, he also uses a pactio from Negima(Inu probably has an advantage for one), a pendant that can support his abilities, elemental mastery(actually he is only a void user. He got the other elements by defeating others), Dark Pactio(This was the one I used to Founder), Titan slayer Armory, Change Attribute, and Change of Heart(who knows if he really is the one you are fighting)

Abintra Killer

Abilities: Alchemy, absolute speed, and a powerful killing intent.

Alewar Warinot

Abilities: Well I don't have any that can surpass other Authors...... I will just use powerful magic old and new and Mechanism.

Alewar: I don't know if that will actually help me win though. *sweatdrop*

9/27/2010 #23
seconda etapa

Pandora: You guys will fight against the seven original doombringer, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Shirosaki and Najase, as well as between each other, obviously.

9/27/2010 #24
Alewar Warinot

Alewar: Then let it be draw by Random by you Pandora. It will bring us a fair witness to our battles.

9/27/2010 #25
seconda etapa

Pandora: Of course it will be random. And you guys have till Sunday to train.

9/27/2010 #26
Alewar Warinot

Alewar: Is it just me or was I blocked just now?

9/27/2010 #27
seconda etapa

Pandora: Nope. The site had some problems.

9/27/2010 #28
Arrancar open account

Shinigami: You guys are gonna need some problems to happen to us to win! *Laughs*

9/27/2010 #29
seconda etapa

Pandora: You know that if I join you will lose, right?

Seconda: Yeah. It´s proven that she´s deathnote-immune.

9/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member