QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
seconda etapa

Pandora: * takes the hits and keeps firing back *

ooc: Well, the demon has to finish her off to win.

12/22/2010 #3,001
Rei Sagara

Hotaru: *dodges the other bullets* This is the end. *uses demonic energy surrounding it, turns it into a sword then thrusts it through Pandora's body, the energy attacks her insides *

12/22/2010 #3,002
seconda etapa

Pandora: * leaves the body * I usually don´t use this after my defeat, but I can´t let you loose. Divine Judgement!! * a blast of energy, 100 times as powerful as the total damage caused on her body hits the demons soul *

12/22/2010 #3,003
Rei Sagara

Hotaru(Demon): You're surprisingly strong. Maybe if we meet again, you can be my new host instead of this girl. Here's a small gift before I must go back inside her. *stabs Pandora through the heart* Don't worry my dear, this won't kill you. It'll just make you faint from exhaustion, nothing more. *a black tattoo in a strange star shape appears on Pandora's neck* With that seal, you can borrow some of my power whenever you see fit. To be honest, this is as strong as I can get as long as I'm inside this girl. Her body is still too weak to handle it all, what you saw was half of the power I contain. *starts to fade* See you soon, my dear... *fades away and Hotaru's body is seen on the ground, unconscious and has burns all over her body*

Hotaru: *mutters* Damn demon...

Rei: Crap, now I have to heal her. *starts healing her burns* On the bright side, Pa-chan has new powers now.

Ayame: We really need to put a seal on that.

12/22/2010 . Edited 12/22/2010 #3,004
seconda etapa

Pandora: * summons and enters a new body * I still have a lot to learn...

12/22/2010 #3,005
Rei Sagara

Rei: I thought the demon said that you'd faint from exhaustion?

12/22/2010 #3,006
seconda etapa

Pandora: The body, yes. * points at the dead body *

12/22/2010 #3,007
Rei Sagara

Rei: Ah...

Hotaru: *conscious* Damn it, this sucks! I still can't control it!

Rei: You will in season two. *writing*

Hotaru: Really? How long is that?

Rei: Whenever I feel like writing your story. *smiles* Truth be told, I haven't even gotten to the part where your arm got ripped off. (Chapter 1 of season one)

Hotaru: So basically, never.

Rei: Just give it about 2-3 years. I have other stories to write, you know!

12/22/2010 #3,008
seconda etapa

Pandora: * sweatdrop * Well, I would have been in a story by now too, if Seconda would post the first 3 chapters already!!

Seconda: I will, once I solve the problem with the damn site not adding space between lines. It´s like a huge chapter now...

12/22/2010 #3,009
Rei Sagara

Rei: Let me know when you post it! I want to see Pa-chan be in a story!

Kira: *magically appears with Kyo* If you'd update "Class 3-C" then you'd see her in one.

Kyo: Geez, it's been months since you updated!

Rei: But I-

Haruhi: *behind Rei and puts a short sword to her neck* Start working. I get my introduction next chapter and I want to get it over with.

Rei: Haruhi, too?! What is this, revenge of the OCs?!

Haruhi: Now! *the three of them pounce at Rei and tie her up*

Rei: What the hell?!

Kyo: Time to update.

Kira: *drags Rei off* It's of everyone's best interest to do so.

Rei: Ah! *anime tears while being dragged away*

ooc: And with that, I'm off to write the next chapter! *starts typing*

12/22/2010 #3,010
seconda etapa

Pandora: Have fun!! And that would be a good idea for a movie. Revenge of the OCs...

12/22/2010 #3,011
Arrancar open account

Aremi K.: AOA's movie? This is my movie! And yes, lots of dead dinosaurs and eaten people. Very gory.

???: Ooh...I like movies. And I can help with your demon problem too!

12/22/2010 #3,012
seconda etapa

Pandora: Um, I said the authors name, not the directors name... And who are you? * means ??? *

12/22/2010 #3,013
Arrancar open account

Aremi K.: Fair enough.

???: I am Necros. *Bows* At your service.

ooc: Wait for the new link on dA. The one I posted was Demon Lord form.

12/22/2010 #3,014
seconda etapa

Pandora: Nice to meet ya!

12/22/2010 #3,015
Arrancar open account

Necros: The pleasure is mine.

12/22/2010 #3,016
seconda etapa

Pandora: Hmm, maybe we should start the filming...

12/22/2010 #3,017
Arrancar open account

Necros: Ooh can I join?

Aremi K.: Sure. Let's go!

12/22/2010 #3,018
seconda etapa

Pandora: Yay!!

12/22/2010 #3,019
Arrancar open account

ooc: Um...Other topic.

12/22/2010 #3,020
Rei Sagara
Rei: It took over 3 hours of non-stop writing, but I did it! The second chapter of Class 3-C is finished and posted! *smiles* And now... I shall pass out due to exhaustion. *does so*
12/22/2010 #3,021
seconda etapa

Pandora: Well, at least we don´t have to worry about you falling down. That´s a good bind. * giggles *

12/23/2010 #3,022
Rei Sagara
Rei: *up and not tied up* Well I feel much better now! *grins* Also I was thinking of making another OC fic (like 3-C) but I'll make it an anime crossover and a bit AU, too. Possibly a prestigious boarding school AU fic. Anyone think I should? I have a few ideas for the story.
12/23/2010 #3,023
Arrancar open account

AOA: Hmm...I don't really see many fics where it's just about OCs, but It sounds like a good idea.

12/23/2010 #3,024
Rei Sagara

Rei: Thanks, AOA-kun! Also the OCs will play roles in the plot, but I'm still going to throw in some anime characters as the main characters. Now I just have to think of what canon characters to put in and I have to decide what the universe should be like.

12/23/2010 . Edited by Arrancar open account, 12/23/2010 #3,025
Arrancar open account

AOA: No problem. And it sounds even better now!

12/23/2010 #3,026
seconda etapa

Seconda: Guess that means I should start developing the two other OCs I made for Pa-chans story.

12/23/2010 #3,027
Arrancar open account

AOA: You're making some more OCs of your own? Interesting...

12/23/2010 #3,028
Rei Sagara

Rei: Thanks again for the support, AOA-kun! *smiles* Oh and you don't have to if you don't want to, Seconda-kun. I'm just glad people are actually interested in it. *thinking of what it should be like and talking to self* Hmm... high school fics are okay but a bit cliche, it has to be in a common universe though so the readers won't have to read/watch a different anime to get the plot... *deep in thought*

Rena: And there she goes. She'll probably be thinking this over for a bit.

12/23/2010 . Edited by seconda etapa, 12/23/2010 #3,029
seconda etapa

Seconda: I have to develope their personalities more anyway, so no problem.

12/23/2010 #3,030
« Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member