QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Rei Sagara

Rei: Alright now let's figure out who we have as available then we'll assign roles! Iwasawa, Hotaru, Mei, possibly Rena and I will be part of the cast. After the roles, we'll make up the plot and other good stuff.

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #1
Arrancar open account

Okkuu: Ooh, can I join! Pwease? *Puppy dog eyes*

1/16/2011 #2
Rei Sagara

Rei: Sure! All is welcome!

1/16/2011 #3
seconda etapa

Pandora: * normal * Obviously I´ll be too!

Seconda: * in front of some monitors * I´ll film and edit.

1/16/2011 #4
Arrancar open account

Okkuu: YAY!

1/16/2011 #5
Rei Sagara

Rei: Anyone else?

1/16/2011 #6
Rei Sagara

Rei: I take your silence as a "No". Okay then, role assignment! Rena will play the club's threat and everyone else is a member of the soon to be named "SSS-ripoff club"! With myself as the leader due to me forming the main plot. *laughs and sarcasm* Well, that did't sound sueish at all!

1/16/2011 #7
Arrancar open account

Okkuu: Okay!

1/16/2011 #8
seconda etapa

Pandora: * salutes * Understood, SSS-ripoff-club-leader!

1/16/2011 #9
Rei Sagara

Rei: Alrighty then! We also don't have to be in the same grade so everyone, choose your year! I'll be a Sophomore because Freshman year's almost over! Here's everyone else and their roles:

Mei - Freshman; The innocent loli character who was forced to join by the leader, helps as a decoy.

Iwasawa - Junior; The decoy for operations and cool and calm character, joined upon request.

Hotaru - Sophomore; The hot-blooded and hyper character who aids in the fighting, joined upon request.

Rena - Junior; The villain who wants to destroy the school but needs to take down the soon-to-be-named "SSS-ripoff club" first. (This is not the AB! villain's intention in AB!)

Rei: And while you're both thinking of roles, I'll think about the plot more and where we should start.

1/16/2011 #10
seconda etapa

Pandora-Sophomore; The hyper and sometimes clumsy comedy-relief character, helps in the fighting, joined upon request. And she makes great coockies.

1/16/2011 #11
Arrancar open account

Okkuu-Junior: No additional information is needed- Okkuu is Okkuu.

1/16/2011 #12
Rei Sagara

Rei: Alright! Good news is I found out where we should start, bad news is I only have 2 hours left before lights out. Just say when you want to begin, everyone!

1/16/2011 #13
seconda etapa

Pandora: Ready when you are, SSS-ripoff-club-leader!

1/16/2011 #14
Rei Sagara

Rei: Let's start then! This is in the middle of a club meeting after we have members!

*scene change to an empty room in a high school after school hours*

Rei: *slams hand on desk* Okay, people! The first order of business is... *dramatic music and close up* To figure out what to name our club!

Hotaru: *falls over anime-style* Shouldn't we talk about our objective and enemy first!?

Rei: *smiles* Silly Hotaru, before we do that, we need an awesome club name!

1/16/2011 #15
seconda etapa

Pandora: how is " the unbeatable club "? Unbeatable sounds awesome!

1/16/2011 #16
Arrancar open account

Okkuu: Yup!

1/16/2011 #17
Rei Sagara

Hotaru: Hm... How about something more badass sounding? Like "The Rebellion Battlefront"?

Rei: ...Hm...

Iwasawa: (We're seriously thinking of a name?)

1/16/2011 #18
seconda etapa

Pandora: Or, something like " The warrior-girls "?

1/16/2011 #19
Arrancar open account

Okkuu: *Thinking* I got nothing.

1/16/2011 #20
Rei Sagara

Rei: But all of us won't fight. *points at Mei and Iwasawa* Those two are used for diversion.

Iwasawa: *raises hand* Excuse me, leader, but I think it would be best if we think of a name another time.

Rei: But why~?

Iwasawa: Rena could attack at any moment and we don't have a plan or weapons.

Rei: Ah! True! Okay then, this topic will continue later, right now we must think up a plan before Rena appears. Until then we shall temporarily be known as "The NSSS Force"!

Hotaru: Meaning?

Rei: The Not Shinda Sekai Sensen Force!

Hotaru: *sweat drop*

1/16/2011 . Edited 1/16/2011 #21
seconda etapa

Pandora: Well, at least we now know what name NOT to use...

1/16/2011 #22
Rei Sagara

Rei: Yep! *smiles*

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

Rei: *takes out a piece of paper and begins drawing* Okay, I need a few members to go to the guild to get the weapons we need. Be warned, the guild is filled with traps of all sorts.

Hotaru: We won't need to worry about that since you're making a map for us!

Rei: *stops drawing, looks at Hotaru and blinks* Map?

Hotaru: Isn't that what you were drawing?

Rei: Hell no! Maps are for nerds! *shows drawing to club* I drew a poster of all of us in chibi-form!

Hotaru: *falls anime-style* Can't you be serious for once~!?

1/16/2011 #23
seconda etapa

Pandora: * facepalm * And you are supposed to be our leader... Well, I didn´t vote for you.

1/16/2011 #24
Rei Sagara

Rei: It was the popular vote!

Hotaru: No it wasn't, you just started the club and said "Hey, I'll be the leader!"

Rei: My vote is the popular vote!

Hotaru: Remind me why we're friends again?

ooc: Gotta go, goodnight!

1/16/2011 #25
seconda etapa

Pandora: Remind me why I joined again?

1/16/2011 #26
Rei Sagara

Rei: Because I asked you to and Hotaru, because you always need to cheat off my paper for homework.

Hotaru: ...I stand corrected.

1/19/2011 #27
seconda etapa

Pandora: Alright then!

1/19/2011 . Edited 1/19/2011 #28
Rei Sagara

Rei: Okay! So who wants to be the sacri- I mean who wants to go get the weapons from the Guild?

Hotaru: ...

Rei: *points at Hotaru* Thank you for generously volunteering, Hotaru!

Hotaru: W-wait! I didn't-!

Rei: Anyone else?

Hotaru: *anime vein* Don't ignore me, damn it!

1/19/2011 . Edited 1/19/2011 #29
seconda etapa

Pandora: ME! ME! PICK ME!!

1/19/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member