QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Arrancar open account

ooc: I got bored. Had this idea for awhile. I just thought the villians need a little more respect. We pay too much attention to the good guys.

6/4/2011 #1
seconda etapa

FA: Exactly! I only make two appearences, and the second time I´m sold away for 50 bucks!! I´m worth much more than that!!!!!!!

6/4/2011 #2
Arrancar open account

Paradox: I know how you feel.

6/4/2011 #3
seconda etapa

FA: I mean, seriously! Technically, I´m the cause of the greatest damage ever done here!!

6/4/2011 #4
Arrancar open account

Paradox: Yeah. You and Awaiouja indirectly. Pandora and Idea directly.

6/4/2011 #5
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: *Face in a constant grin* What do we have here? A bunch of losers pitying themselves? Please, if you want to get noticed, try killing someone important. It's not like it matters anyway.

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #6
Arrancar open account

Paradox: I've killed a lot of important people. By the way, buy a drink or get out. No loitering.

6/4/2011 #7
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: *still grinning* Oh look, this peon has some balls. I think I remember you. You're the guy that kept losing to that idiot, Kurayami. Fortunately for you, I'm not in the mood to deal with his garbage. So, either run off with your tail between your legs or sit down and shut up, the former of which should be easy since, as contradicting as it might sound, there aren't any balls there. So, what's it gonna be, girly?

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #8
Arrancar open account

Paradox: *Sighs* I'm not much of a villain anymore anyway. I haven't done one evil thing that was canon in a long time. A LONG time.

6/4/2011 #9
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: *Still grinning* Then do something dark and fun! I have an idea! *throws Paradox a paper* That paper holds the address of the world king. You kill him, you'll be noticed by everyone in existence, especially since killing him means fighting against the Shichigami. Everyone will cower in fear of you if you so much as glance at them. It's pretty fun once you get right down to it.

6/4/2011 #10
Arrancar open account

Paradox: *Looks at the paper* Yeah, someone already got to him. One of the "newer" villians.

6/4/2011 #11
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: *still grinning* Wrong again. Kurayami did it back during Asura's reign. What, you think anyone here is strong enough to take out even one of the Shichigami? Please, the weakest Shichigami is still strong enough to take out a whole solar system single handedly, and he's weak from old age. Even the immortals around here couldn't handle Kijin, the Rokugami. No way you losers could handle it.

6/4/2011 #12
Arrancar open account

Paradox: Whole solar system? *Laughes* I've taken out bigger. But anyway, the guy isn't here. He's never been here. And he never will be. He's quite convinced he's better than the rest of us.

ooc: I actually thought you were reffering to someone else. I see now, however, that I was wrong.

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #13
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: *Still grinning and will be grinning forever* And who could blame him? You guys are such pussies that even the youngest, most timid child wouldn't be afraid of you.

6/4/2011 #14
Arrancar open account

Paradox: Well, I'm not sure about that. *Takes a sip of a green liquid* Want some? It's orphan tears.

6/4/2011 #15
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: Nope. Poison only. It strengthens the immune system and makes you more powerful. Just because you're evil, doesn't mean you have to be stupid.

6/4/2011 #16
Arrancar open account

Paradox: In most cases it does, unfortunately. *Shakes his head* Tsk, tsk...What has become of villains these days?

Bar Tender: *Grabs a bottle labeled "THE GOOD STUFF"* *Pours a some into a glass with ice and hands it to Kurogane* Poison, on the rocks.

6/4/2011 #17
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: How strong is it? I only take lethal poison in lethal doses.

6/4/2011 #18
Arrancar open account

Bar Tender: Well, let's see. *Grabs the bottle and lets a drop hit the floor, causing most of that part of the floor to burn away* I'd say very lethal. If you want a bit more potency, I think I may have something in the back.

6/4/2011 #19
OmegaRunner

Kurogane: Great, go get it. In the meantime, I'll be waiting for chicks to come here.

6/4/2011 #20
seconda etapa

FA: So, that Shichigami can destroy an entire solar-system? This should be interesting. Most that bitch (Pandora) destroyed with one of my attacks was Earth...

6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #21
Arrancar open account

Bar Tender: *Leaves and comes back with something redish-purple in a cup* *Turns to FA* You look like you'd be interested in some angel's blood. How bout it?

6/5/2011 #22
seconda etapa

FA: Sounds tasty.

6/5/2011 #23
Arrancar open account

Bar Tender: It is. *Grabs a fancy looking bottle and pours a golden liquid out of it into a cup*

6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #24
seconda etapa

FA: * takes a sip * Indeed.

6/5/2011 #25
Arrancar open account

Kimera: *Sitting at a table right in front of the bar drinking something from a glass his tail is holding*

6/5/2011 #26
seconda etapa

FA: * goes to Kimera * So, what´s your story?

6/5/2011 #27
Arrancar open account

Kimera: *Turns to her* I was abandoned by my parents, grew up on the streets, have a horrible mutation, and all that other cliche shit.

6/5/2011 #28
seconda etapa

FA: I think "useful" is more suitable than "horrible", in your case.

6/5/2011 #29
Arrancar open account

Kimera: *Rolls his eyes* I'd be better off without it. *Takes out a pair of silver gloves and puts them on, which somehow turns his hands normal* The best I can do is this. However, these gloves aren't very comfortable.

6/5/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member