Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
seconda etapa

Here you can discuss, review or sugest videogames, for any console or PC.

6/29/2011 #1
Arrancar open account

Well, I saw a game called Glory of Hercules(for DS). It seems interesting, but it's not the kind of game I like.

7/5/2011 #2
seconda etapa

It´s an RPG, right? And good to have you back.

7/5/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #3
Arrancar open account

Yeah it is. And thanks.

7/5/2011 #4
seconda etapa

Well, there are some good pokemon-like games for DS. The "Shin Megami Tensei"-series and the "Spectrobe"-series.

7/5/2011 #5
Arrancar open account

Interesting. What I'm really intrested in through, is the Ultimate Mortal Kombat game there's supposed to be for DS.

7/5/2011 #6
seconda etapa

Trust me, if you wanna play a fighting-game, you gotta play it on a big console. Otherwise it´s half as good at most.

7/5/2011 #7
Arrancar open account

True, true. Ever played Tekken or Street Fighter?

7/5/2011 #8
seconda etapa

Out of fighting-games, I´ve played:DOA 2, Tekken 3,4 and 5, soul calibur 3, mortal kombat Shaolin Monks, Deadly Alliance and Armaggedon on my PS2 , as well as MK 1,2 and 3 for the SNES on my PC.

7/5/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #9
Arrancar open account

7/5/2011 #10
seconda etapa

Dead or Alive. Famous for its hot girls.

7/5/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #11
Arrancar open account

Oh...How hot exactly?

7/5/2011 #12
seconda etapa

Well, huge boobs, little clothing. Just look DOA up on dA.

7/5/2011 #13
Arrancar open account

Mmmm...Just how I like 'em. I'm a mega-perv you know.

7/5/2011 #14
seconda etapa

Yes, you are.

7/5/2011 #15

Speaking of which, I'm probably late in suggesting it, but there's a new fighting game for the Nintendo 3DS called Dead or Alive: Dimensions. For the 3DS, in terms of fighting games, it's either that or Super Street Fighter IV 3D, and everyone says Dead or Alive: Dimensions is the better of the two.

Also, Seconda, just for the record, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks isn't a fighting game, it's an Adventure game that's a spin-off of a fighting game series. The difference is that, in adventure games, like Shaolin monks, you get to travel around with characters while with fighting games, like the rest of Mortal Kombat, you just fight other characters. There's the difference, accepted or not.

7/10/2011 #16
seconda etapa

True, the main campaign is an action-adventure, but the arcade-mode is a pure fighting-game, so it could be placed in both categories. Even so, gamespot has put it into the beat´em up category, while calling it an action-adventure in the review, so one could say it´s actually both.

7/10/2011 #17

While that is a very good point, a game is generally put into a category that the main storyline's gameplay fits into. This means that, although Shaolin monks can function as a fighting game, it is not a fighting game because it only functions as a fighting game in the versus mode while the story mode, which allows the person to play as Kung Lao, Liu Kang and, depending on whether or not you unlocked them, Scorpion and Sub-zero, all of which play in the same adventure game manner, it is, at its base, an adventure game.

Speaking of adventure games, new ones a coming out that I know of. The two I'm mainly thinking of are Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Awesome name by the way) and Ninja Gaiden 3. Both games look very promising and I want them both. The best part is both of them are for the PS3, with the former being a PS3 exclusive. Awesome! Kurayami: Due, you're drooling.

Shut up. Hey, Seconda, AOA, are OC's allowed here?

Kurayami: I don't think it matters since, regardless of your answers, I'm not leaving.

7/10/2011 #18
seconda etapa

Well, the topic is to discuss videogames, and I don´t see why OC´s shouldn´t be allowed, so of course they are allowed. And you guys with PS3s get all the cool stuff(God of war 3, Soul Callibour 4, the two games you mentioned and so on)...We PC guys get nothing...

7/10/2011 #19
Arrancar open account

I don't see why not.

7/10/2011 #20

Great. You know, Seconda, if it's that bad, why don't you save up some money for a PS3? If you save 10 dollars a week, then you'll get enough money for a good PS3 in about seven and a half months, only slightly more than half a year. A PS3 is only worth 300 Dollars these days. That will also give you enough waiting time for Ninja Gaiden 3 and all those other new games to come out.

I'd also advise that you get a PS3 instead of an XBox 360 since, aside the Halo series, most XBox 360 titles are moving to the PS3 while PS3 exclusives, like Uncharted, InFamous and God of War are staying that way, so if you get a PS3, you'll have an advantage in terms of variety in choices.

7/10/2011 #21
seconda etapa

Actually, the only reason I don´t have one yet is cause my parents would be bitching all over the place cause they think it´s a waste of time I should use studying. So, as long as I don´t do better in exams, I´m not gonna buy one. As for money, I have over 1000 cash, so it´s not the problem.

7/10/2011 #22

My mistake. When wanting to get a gaming console, money is more often than not the issue. Parental problems are more often found with purchasing the actual games rather than the systems, as games are generally rated based on what kids should and shouldn't play. But, just because there are ratings doesn't mean parents follow them, as my parents allow me to play M rated games like Ninja Gaiden, God of War, Mortal Kombat and Grand Theft Auto (Although I don't play it at all, my parents still give us the option). I'm not even the only one like this. Most of my friends have games with more mature ratings like Prototype and Gall of Duty.

7/10/2011 #23
seconda etapa

Well, my parents don´t really care what games I play, but that I spend too much time playing.

7/10/2011 #24

When will you be able to buy your system? Or, here's a better way of phrasing it, since you can't get a system until you do better on your exams, when will you be out of school so you no longer have exams?

Kurayami: Who cares?

I do! PS3 and gaming are very important to me.

Kurayami: But you haven't played a game in 3 days.

I stopped playing InFamous 2 so I could calm down and play it better once I get back to it. It's a way of calming me down so I can relieve myself of stress.

Kurayami: Noted.

7/10/2011 #25
seconda etapa

Since I´m in university now, it´s much easier to pass more exams each semester than finishing university altogether. SO it´s just a matter of better studying.

7/10/2011 #26

Right, but I was asking how long it'll take for you to get out of school, not what you have to do to get out of school. That's two people that have treated me like an idiot.

Kurayami: But you are an idiot.

Silence! I'll kill you!

Kurayami: We've been over this, remember?

Right, you're unkillable. I'm gonna need a better plan. *sits in the corner, thinking about something mischievous that he thinks is diabolical*

Kurayami: Anyway, he's still listening to you, so go ahead and answer his question.

7/10/2011 #27
seconda etapa

Well, since I have to pass all the exams to finish university, I don´t know. But at least two more years.

7/10/2011 #28

Great. That will definitely give you some time to save up more money. Also, by that point, you'll be able to get a bunch of brand new games, along with games that are relatively old by that point, such as the InFamous series, Uncharted series, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Sigma 2, as well as Ninja Gaiden 3, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3 (May or may not be out by that point), Prototype, Prototype 2, Tekken 1-6, Mortal Kombat (2011), God of War 1-3, Sly Cooper Collection and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Gears of War I think, and so many others.

Kurayami: You could've stopped at any point.

Yes, but I chose not to before I wanted to. And I did stop when I wanted to, so there.

7/10/2011 #29
seconda etapa

Actually, out of all those games, the PC has one good thing. Mass Effect 1. Pwned it on hardcore and currently pwning Mass effect 2 on hardcore as well, on PC of course. Awesome game-series.

7/10/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member