QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
seconda etapa

Nope, never heard of it.

8/3/2011 #151
Ignisha

thief, mage, archer, pirate, warrior. there are also side-classes, like double-blade, celestial warriors, etc, etc.

no, AOA, i have absolutely no idea what Record of Aragast War.

8/3/2011 #152
seconda etapa

Archer and thief? Aproved!

8/3/2011 #153
Arrancar open account

Damnit...Okay, thanks anyway.

8/3/2011 #154
seconda etapa

Well, if you had asked me about a PC-game, I would have at least heard of it. But console-games...Not exactly my domain...

8/3/2011 #155
Ignisha

the side-classes includes: explorers, resistance, cygnus knights, and heroes. So far, only explorers have an extra class, called dual blades, which is only available for thieves.

8/3/2011 #156
seconda etapa

Let me guess, out of the main classes: Mage and archer are ranged classes, thief is a fast and low-armor melee class, warrior is a tank and pirate is somewhere between thief and warrior, right?

8/3/2011 #157
Ignisha

actually, pirates are the same as warriors, using fists and gloves to fight. Warriors, on the other hand, uses butcher knives and other huge weapons. Mage and archers are a given. thieves are known to be able to use double slashes using their knives. by leveling up from thieves to dual blades, you can use triple slashes and power ups. These five classes are available in the Explorers Class in general.

Cygnus Knights also have the same general classes as Explorers, but each are more concerned towards an element. Mages are Fire, Archers are Wind, Thieves are Darkness, Warriors are Light, and Pirates are Lightning.

Resistance are those who are resisting against the general evil-boss dude, growing up in the bad-area and becoming either three classes: Battle Mage, Wild Hunter, and Mechanics. Battle Mages uses their wands for any combat, Wild Hunters rides on jaguars while wielding bows and arrows, Mechanics rides on robots for combat.

Heroes so far only have two classes: Aran, who uses combos to attack, and Evan, who uses dragons to fight.

8/3/2011 #158
seconda etapa

Sounds interesting. I´m already downloading it.

8/3/2011 #159
Ignisha

HAYAI!!!??

if you wanna look for me, I'm usually at where the thieves are. Another thing, the process to playing Maple Story is pretty long...

8/3/2011 . Edited 8/3/2011 #160
seconda etapa

I´ll propably start playing tomorrow. And as for it taking a long time to start playing, I´m used to it.

8/3/2011 #161
Ignisha

kk! good luck!

8/3/2011 #162
seconda etapa

BTW, what kind of PC-games do you usually play?

8/3/2011 #163
Ignisha

ehh... i used to play this korean game a long time ago, but i forgot what it was... i played hotwheels until 2nd grade, maybe a bit of War Craft and Space Craft... Ehh, I don't remember! I don't really play games that much anymore... Though I'm more of a console type of gamer, slowly turning to a portable gamer.

8/3/2011 #164
seconda etapa

Well, if you were more into PC games, I would have afew to suggest. But mainly strategy, RPGs and shooters.

8/3/2011 #165
Ignisha

i'm more into rpg games.

but mind you, before i had consoles and portables, all i had was a computer, so i had a lot of computer games in cd format.

8/3/2011 #166
seconda etapa

Well, my CD/DVD-game-collection is also pretty big. I think I have more than one hundred disks.

8/3/2011 #167
Ignisha

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

and the list goes on and on

8/3/2011 . Edited by seconda etapa, 8/3/2011 #168
seconda etapa

Yep, the list goes on, with one more game each month.

8/3/2011 #169
seconda etapa

Hey, anyone playing Dawn of War 2: Retribution? BTW, for those interested, here´s a list of around half my games. The list is incomplete cause many games are in my external harddrive and/or torrent-downloaded, and so for some reason Raptr doesn´t recognize many of them.

9/24/2011 #170
Ignisha

what do you guys think about crossover games??

11/18/2011 #171
seconda etapa

Actually, what do you mean by crossover games? Like Marvel VS Capcom for example? Or like RPG/shooter for example?

11/18/2011 #172
Ignisha

like Series-cross-Series kind of games.

11/18/2011 #173
seconda etapa

I think they´re a good idea, especially if they´re well made.

11/18/2011 #174
Ignisha

yeah

11/18/2011 #175
seconda etapa

What do you think? Should different game-genres belonging to different consoles? For example stategy-games being PC-only, or action-games console-only?

11/18/2011 #176
Ignisha

that'll make things more boring...

11/18/2011 #177
seconda etapa

Yep. BTW, mods, yay or nay?

11/18/2011 #178
Arrancar open account

I should be beating Portal 2 today. I'm on chapter seven, and I have a habit of completing two chapters per day. Though yesterday I only did 1. Fucking Apeture Scince Innovators...

2/8/2012 #179
seconda etapa

That´s the hard part I was talking about.

2/8/2012 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member