Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Arrancar open account

AOA: So yeah. I was forced to do this. (Me and my big mouth...)

7/10/2011 . Edited by seconda etapa, 7/10/2011 #1
seconda etapa

Pandora: Well, since our chief of internal affairs(NOT love-affairs) made this topic, I can make my announcement. In exactly two weeks, on Sunday, July 24th, there will be a tournament with only OCs, Authors and Se-chan allowed. For any questions, you can ask them here.

7/10/2011 #2

Syndro: Question! What are the rules of the tournament?

7/10/2011 . Edited 7/10/2011 #3
Arrancar open account

AOA: I'm chief of internal affairs? AWESOME!

7/10/2011 #4
seconda etapa

Pandora: No killing. To win, you must either disarm your opponent from all four weapons he has to carry, knock him/her out or make him/her give up. No powers are allowed and if you don´t have 4 weapons, I´ll give you the weapons of your choice. If you have more than four, you must leave weapons behind till you have only four. You can choose your weapons freely. The fights will be 1-on-1 and you can challenge your opponent whenever and wherever you want. The only reason I might interfere in a fight is if someone breaks one of the rules. Also, natural characteristics like a tail, claws or wings are allowed and don´t count as weapons. Any questions?

7/10/2011 . Edited by Arrancar open account, 7/10/2011 #5
Arrancar open account

Moros: *A sign above him says, "Represetive of the Council of Lesser Gods"* Since we're not technically from any anime or manga, can we join?

7/10/2011 #6
seconda etapa

Pandora: Oh, and only mortals allowed. Guess I should have made that clear from the start.

7/10/2011 #7

Kurayami: Well, that at least makes things interesting.

Syndro: Question! Why are we only allowed to use four weapons and not powers? Also, can you change the use of no powers to the use of one power of your choice?

7/10/2011 #8
seconda etapa

Pandora: Cause if there are too many weapons, the fights will be too long. If there are too few weapons, they would be too short. And as you might know, most gods have a representative in the mortal world. This tournament is to find that representative. And so I have to make sure that the winner won by his ability in armed combat and not though some abilities. Also, the price is a special power.

7/10/2011 #9

Kurayami: Did you mean to say the PRIZE is a special power? Because you said PRICE, which indicates cost, the very opposite of the point of a tournament.

Syndro: Not interested.

Ryou: I'll do it! I have no special powers, so it should be fine.

Kurayami: Whatever you say.

7/10/2011 #10
seconda etapa

Pandora: Yeah, I mis-spoken there...And Syndro, knowing you, you would just pick your zanpakutos portal-ability to prevent any attack from hitting you, making you automatically the winner. That´s a good example why no powers are allowed.

7/10/2011 #11

Ignisha: Another question!!! What if the weapons have their own unique ability!? Not counting the Zanpaktou, of course, cause they're us technically...

7/10/2011 #12
Arrancar open account

Nemesis: Yeah, like my Reflector-Blade.

7/10/2011 #13
seconda etapa

Pandora: Depends. For example, if a sword can call down thunder to strike an enemy from a distance, that ability may not be used. However, if it can grow or srink, for example, that ability can be used. Pactios are not allowed, and zanpakutos are only allowed if they are used as normal sword or if their shikai is a physical type, like Hozukimaru. And Nemesis, you can´t participate in the first place since you´re a goddess.

7/10/2011 . Edited 7/10/2011 #14

Ignisha: So in other words, the seven swords fromt he Mist can't be used, tch... well, except for some of them...

7/10/2011 #15
seconda etapa

Pandora: You can only use 4 of them, anyway. And as far as I know, only one or two of them can use special abilities. If you want, however, I could give you a copy of them, in terms of form, but without any abilities. Also, any type of explosives is forbidden.

7/10/2011 #16

Ignisha: No explosions either!? That sucks!!

Alex: Question, what if the weapon-in-question is created from your own ability uniquely, but has no special ability on its own?

7/10/2011 #17
Arrancar open account

Nemesis: Damn...I wanted to kick some ass.

Masked Dragon: Ooh, I could be your herald! You know, partially destroy a world then you come and destroy the rest? I'm joining. *Turns into a teenager* And in this form, I'm naturally fast, it's not an ability! BIOCH!

7/10/2011 . Edited 7/10/2011 #18
seconda etapa

Pandora: You mean like your darkness-sword? It counts as an ability, so it´s not allowed. You can have a normal one with its shape, however. And Hi-kun, explosives would only cause a great increase in the kill-danger. ANd like I said, killing is not allowed. Well, after a quick look, out of the seven swords, you can´t use: Samehada, Hiramekarei, Shibuku and if you use its ability, Kiba. And MD, if your actions are against what I want, you will fall from grace and lose the power and your position.

7/10/2011 . Edited 7/10/2011 #19
Arrancar open account

Masked Dragon: Do the blades on my outfit in this form count towards the four weapon limit? Cuz that would suck. Also Pandora, I think you know what I'm really here for.

7/10/2011 #20
seconda etapa

Pandora: You want to kill AOAs OCs. Unfortunately, I have to allow you to participate, but as soon as you cross the line, you´re out. And if the blades can be used as actual weapons, then your outfit counts as one weapon.

7/10/2011 #21
Arrancar open account
Masked Dragon: Why, I'm offended! You forgot our deal?
7/10/2011 #22
seconda etapa

Pandora: Oh, right. Sorry, had a lot of stuff going on lately...

7/10/2011 #23
Arrancar open account
Masked Dragon: Well, at least you're immortal now. Our fight won't be as boring as our other three were.
7/10/2011 #24
seconda etapa

Pandora: Okay, but not here. * underground-chamber *

7/10/2011 #25

Ignisha: Another question! Do we pick our weapons?

7/10/2011 #26
seconda etapa

Pandora: Of course. You can choose any kind of weapon, from a knife to a claymore and from a mini-pistol to a .50 cal.

7/10/2011 #27

Ignisha: Alrighty!

7/10/2011 #28
seconda etapa

Pandora: You´ll just have to tell me what you want and you´ll have it ready in an instant.

7/10/2011 #29
Alewar Warinot

Alewar: Just one question. Is animal riding forbidden?

7/14/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member