QAfanfic NOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE
Since Q As are forbiden as stories, this forum is used as one instead. OCs, Authors and canon-characters are all welcome here. Due to a massive spam-attack, only moderators are allowed to create new topics. If you absolutely have to create one, PM the forum owner about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Arrancar open account

Masked Dragon: *Catches his fist* Your ten posts are up. *Enters perfect form*

7/24/2011 #121
Ignisha

Hikaru: *Grins* You sure about that? *MD's hand starts cracking*

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #122
Arrancar open account

Masked Dragon: I don't even want to win this tournament. I just wanted to kill somebody, or find someone to kill. So, goodbye. *His right eye glows gold and his left eye glows black* *Hikaru no longer feels as if he's touching MD*

Pandora: Masked Dragon is disqualified!

Masked Dragon: *Teleports a few feet away* Devastation Disc. *About to throw an energy disc that is neither dodgable, nor blockable or survivable*

Pandora: Stop Masked Dragon! *Jumps down* You said you wouldn't kill anybody anymore.

Masked Dragon: Hmm...True...Oh well. I'm out of this pointless tournament now, so I can go back to the things that matter. *His eyes turn back to normal* Later losers. I'm off to go mak sure that no revolutions start in my galaxies. By killing everyone! *Laughes evily and disappears*

AOA: He never changes...Then again, that's why he's the only OC I brought back.

Pandora: Hikaru wins.

7/24/2011 #123
Ignisha

Hikaru: WHAT!!?? Aw, COME ON!!! At least fight like a man!!!

Ignisha: Snap back to reality "Genius" and shut down your black power.

7/24/2011 #124
Arrancar open account

AOA: You're lucky. That disc is a one-hit kill. But now that Masked Dragon has turned evil...er...Again...He most likely won't be back until something really bad is going to happen. He's like an omen. He shows up, Idea and Thought try to destroy the world. He shows up again, and the Dark Spirit nearly absorbs the souls of half of Eastern Hemisphere. He shows up now, and the Titans are freed. Of course, all these problems were resolved and not his fault but still...I find it kind of weird.

7/24/2011 #125
Ignisha

Ignisha: That is weird...

Hikaru: Oooh, I feel like throwing up... HURPH!! *Covers his mouth and rushes to the nearest window*

7/24/2011 #126
Arrancar open account

AOA: There are no windows, this is a colliseum. But here. *Gives Hikaru a small trash bin*

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #127
Ignisha

Hikaru: Thank... youUPPH!! *Barfs into the bin*

7/24/2011 #128
seconda etapa

Pandora: * sigh * This fight went completely out of control... Next time something like that happens, I´ll throw both fighters out of the tournament!

7/24/2011 #129
Arrancar open account

AOA: Yay! Then this tournament can be over faster.

7/25/2011 #130
seconda etapa

Seconda: You´re out of fighters anyway.

7/25/2011 #131
Arrancar open account

AOA: Thatswhatimean. (Meant to write it like that.)

7/25/2011 #132
seconda etapa

Seconda: Whatever...

7/25/2011 #133
Alewar Warinot

Alewar: So that means that Simon won't be fighting?

Sean: So much as for buying 2 front row seats today. Considering everyone else is trying to over power everyone.

Simon: ...I was lucky to be late then.

7/26/2011 #134
seconda etapa

Pandora: Of course Simon can fight. You can join even after the tournament has started. And your opponent is... * looks around * Riko-chan.

Riko: Okay! * flies down in the arena *

7/26/2011 #135
Alewar Warinot

Simon: *bows* My name is Simon Frederick and I am the master of the Frederick Family. I am most cunning with the Highlander Broadsword and a DarkSaber Class.

Alewar: Don't mind the details.

Simon: And who might you be? I want to know the name of the person I am fighting and the family she is in?

7/26/2011 #136
seconda etapa

Riko: I´m Riko Sakurazaki, daughter of Setsuna Sakurazaki and Pandora. (That was Inus idea, don´t blame me...)

7/26/2011 #137
Alewar Warinot

Simon: ...Okay kid always remember to honor your parents. *Grabs his Highlander Broadsword* You go first.

7/26/2011 #138
seconda etapa

Riko: * draws two daggers and dashes towards Simon *

7/27/2011 . Edited 7/27/2011 #139
Alewar Warinot

Simon: *lowers his stance and puts the tip of his Broadsword behind him on the Ground* Taste dusk! *he then forcefully drags soil and rock towards Riko*

7/27/2011 #140
seconda etapa

Riko: * dodges them *

7/27/2011 . Edited 7/27/2011 #141
Alewar Warinot

Simon: *leaps back and switches to his Lance* Bring it.

7/27/2011 #142
seconda etapa

Riko: * leaps up, spreads her wings, puts back her daggers and draws two pistols, then starts shoooting at Simon from the air *

7/27/2011 #143
Alewar Warinot

Simon: And I thought no powers... *switches to his Buster Blade and uses it to shield himself from the bullets*

7/27/2011 #144
seconda etapa

Pandora: Wings, claws, tails and so on are part of the body, not powers, and as such they are allowed.

Riko: * flies around shooting at Simon *

7/27/2011 #145
Alewar Warinot

Simon: *quickly dashes away from the bullets and makes a great leap towards Riko and forcefully drags her down with his free hand and knocks away the guns in the process* I hate guns.

7/27/2011 #146
seconda etapa

Riko: * tries hard to stay airborne and stabs at Simons hand with her daggers *

7/27/2011 . Edited 7/27/2011 #147
Alewar Warinot

Simon: *Let's go and removes the dagger* ... Why do I always get the feeling I hate to do this? Anyways I better get this quick. *Lands and goes berserker mode* Omnislash! *moves in incredible speed and attacks from every angle of Riko sucking her in his vortex of slashes, during the slashes he slices her wings away and ends with a powerful slam followed by a wild sonicboom*

7/27/2011 . Edited 7/27/2011 #148
seconda etapa

Riko: * screams in pain cause of her sliced up wings * D-Damn it... * holds her daggers defensively in front of her *

7/27/2011 #149
Alewar Warinot

Simon: *goes back to normal switches with his Dual Cutlass* I don't know if I can use my left hand but hopefully I can. *charges forward*

7/27/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: seconda etapa Ignisha, InugamiGuru, Arrancar open account
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member