The Awesome Club
Just a forum for a group of friends to become even friendlier, and for new friends to join in on the fun. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Korona Karyuudo

Welcome to our Forum. The name, well, it's a fitting name.

Anyways, post an introduction in this thread and then make your way over to one of the other threads for convos and the like.

Remember, we love lulz and we love you. ♥

=)

Once you've done that, the conversation is in this thread here.

8/31/2010 . Edited 4/13/2012 #1
Zulu the Vampire Slayer

I am ZuluBlacky.

I am the creator of Streets of Terror and its morally ambiguous hero, Mika. I have no artistic talents whatsoever, unless you consider dance moves an art. =)

My favorite Pokemon are Umbreon, Banette, and Quagsire.

8/31/2010 . Edited 8/31/2010 #2
Korona Karyuudo

Might as well introduce myself.

Anyway, call me KK, Korona, or Torrie if you want to direct a specific post towards me. Although 'Torrie' is just an alias. I'm impersonating this 'Torrie'. I'm living a lie!

I like a lot of things. If you care enough to care, check my profile for them. I'm also a Shiftry super fan. =D

I will leave you with the following words of wisdom:

I like cheesecake! =D

8/31/2010 . Edited 8/31/2010 #3
Stolloss

Stolloss. Nicknames vary by forum, but I seem to have been christened Otter.

18 year old guy, college keeps me busy, favorite pokemon is Aggron. Why? http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2936/12680203538530.jpg

I swear I didn't make it.

Also, nobody can consistently spell my name right. The list of people who have accomplished that feat is quickly dwindling.

8/31/2010 . Edited 9/2/2010 #4
Not So Gallant Gallade

That's what they all say, Stolloss. xD

I'm KillerBuneary a.k.a. ffgtfgtr a.k.a. Will, I'm 15/a sophomore in high school, and... I'm awesome.

Favorite pokemon include Lucario, Mewtwo, Absol, Aggron and Suicune.

And here's a link to an epic win/fail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZZBMaEzvM

8/31/2010 #5
Noruinivnes

I'm Noruinivnes, or Noru, an 18-year-old-girl entering college (which will become a major time suck very soon). My name is Sindarian for "Sunny faced maiden", though I accidentally added an extra "n". Whoops! ;-)

I'm not very well versed in Pokemon fandom, but my 3 favorite Pokemon are Girafarig, Lapras, and Cubone. Though I suppose Aggron is nice, too. ;-)

I write poetry and love to play and listen to music. I'm also very into psychology, photography, and random sticker distribution. And I love soup. ^_^

8/31/2010 #6
Not So Gallant Gallade

Oh yes, and I'm obsessed with music. If you like rock and feel like discovering a new group, ask me ;)

8/31/2010 #7
Tyltalis

I'm Alta, an LU applicant. This used to be my forum... sort of.

I'm 15 going on 16, sophomore, and a total grammar nazi at that. Sort of. Like, fragments don't bug me. Like this one

I like Pokemon, prefer OC stories, and like sci-fi, horror, and some comedy.

8/31/2010 . Edited 9/2/2010 #8
Charley K. Bates

Oh, intro too. Okay, well I'm Charley Bates, I'm 19, and a college sophomore. Also, I am the manliest person on this forum.

8/31/2010 #9
WereDragon EX

My turn, I'm WereDragon EX, and I like Pokemon (been a fan since the very beginning), Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kingdom Hearts, and a bunch of other franchises. I have accounts on Wikipedia and many other wiki based sites, and I enjoy giving tips and mentoring those who require help in any of my areas of expertise. If I have to give a favourite Pokemon, I would go with Togekiss.

8/31/2010 #10
Gweniveve Skyes

No Charley, I'M the manliest person on the forum!

Introductions? Oh yeah, haha. So I'm Gweniveve Skyes. I'm an art major sophomore at college and like so many others here, I 3 Pokemon. I'm only slightly insane, I swear, and my humor is only borderline psychotic ;)

And I liekz Salamences and all other dragon types

And smilys XD

8/31/2010 #11
Imagination Domination

Uh, hi. I got confused when I couldn't find the previous forum. I thought my computer was hiding it from meh.

Anyway, well, I'm Imagination Domination. Call me ID or Ima. I don't ever really know what's going on (since I'm a forum newb). My favorite pokemon are lucario, scyther, latias, and gallade.

That is all. 8D

8/31/2010 #12
Korona Karyuudo

Join us in one of the threads =D

8/31/2010 #13
Remy Stone

O.o

Just found out from Charley what happened.

Guys I am super super sorry, I was definitely not thinking ahead. We need to get a bunch of people to bring Chill back in...

Anyway, I'm Remy, normally I'm a lurker, but today I'm a moron :|

8/31/2010 #14
Korona Karyuudo

It's ok Remy. Just join us in the threads. =)

8/31/2010 #15
E. Ann Radcliff

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ann. My brother is Nick. Occasionally he plans on posting here using my account.

=)

8/31/2010 . Edited by Korona Karyuudo, 8/31/2010 #16
WereDragon EX

@Remy Yes, we could use the company.

8/31/2010 #17
Korona Karyuudo

=)

8/31/2010 #18
fiendies

I am new to this forum, old to this site and absolutely fabulous (and modest, too)!

Stats: Happy/Female/Level 104435985/Awesome Nature

Perhaps one day you'll discover my real name (though I think Will already knows it...curses). ;) It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

And just so we're all aware, I'm only this annoying in the beginning (although you may be the judge of that).

9/1/2010 #19
Charley K. Bates

1. welcome. 2. don't worry, ZB is even more annoying XD 3. OMFG I LOVE YOUR WRITING 4. WHY Is it that Will knows everybody's name?!?!?!

9/1/2010 #20
Formerly Chilltown

Ahahaha! I am most enigmatic!

9/1/2010 #21
Korona Karyuudo

Will even knows my name, but AHAH Will doesn't know Shade's name!

Great to see you Happy =D

9/1/2010 #22
fiendies

Thanks, Torrie. And just for the record, I know your name, too. ;)

9/1/2010 #23
Not So Gallant Gallade

I already told you, KK, I think you told me one time, quoting her or something.

And you're welcome for bringing Happy over here, guys :P

And yeah, Charley, it's quite obvious, my name. Every OC and main character of my early stories was a self-insert. xD

9/1/2010 #24
Charley K. Bates

I know YOUR name, since everyone keeps referring to you by it, I just want to know why you know everybody else's names...like Stollos though, no one here knows mine. Not that anyone would be able to do anything with my first name.

9/1/2010 #25
Kissy Fishy

Ahem. I am the one and only Kissy Fishy. My most famous work is "The Legend of the Sky Cat" and its devilishly twisted antagonist Yacaeli.

My favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Lugia, Vulpix, Growlithe, and Shellos.

My ships are Poke, Ikari, Contest, and Oldrival. And there is no way you can bend me from my beliefs. :)

Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

9/1/2010 #26
Charley K. Bates

welcome. I've also lurked all over your story and love it

9/1/2010 #27
Not So Gallant Gallade

Oh, ok. Damn misinterpretation.

Uhh... lessee... Alta and I are best buds, as are me and Korona. Happy let it slip in a PM once, and I'm friends with a couple others on Facebook. I'm just friendly, and if I trust people on here, I'm totally fine with giving out some of my personal info. And obviously, they return it many times. xD

9/1/2010 #28
fiendies

Charley, everyone knows Will's name. There isn't anybody here who doesn't know Will's name. And thank you for the compliment. :D Will, didn't you ever learn about internet safety? Not to give your name away on the internet? Tsk.

Is anyone else here feeling the extreme need to go find yourself a slice of cake?

And welcome KF! I already like you because you have an awesome pen-name. That is all.

9/1/2010 #29
Charley K. Bates

well i'm assuming you only know first names for most people...it's not like anyone can DO anything with that info...

9/1/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Korona Karyuudo Gweniveve Skyes, FirebirdXoX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member