The Awesome Club
Just a forum for a group of friends to become even friendlier, and for new friends to join in on the fun. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Fear The Pika

`````````````````````````````````TALENT````````````````````````````````````````````````````Wonder````

```````/-----------------/---------------------------------------------\--------------\---------------\------------------\----------------\````````````````|````````

``````KK````````Shade```````````````````````Stolloss``Imagination``Randomosity``Sensibility````Chaos`````````````|``````

`````````````/____|____\_______\~~~~~~~\````````````````|````````````l``````/_____\````````|```````````````|````````

`(Triplets)``Shelby``FtP```ID`````Blacky`````Indi```````````Gwen````````Were``Charley```Puff````Will******&******Alta``````

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

If I missed you it's because I either A. Forgot about you, or B. See A.

1/23/2011 . Edited by Korona Karyuudo, 6/13/2011 #1
Zulu the Vampire Slayer

I am confused. But I like it anyway.

1/23/2011 #2
Fear The Pika

It's like any other family tree! ` is just spacing, -- and __ mean blood relation. /and | and \ just are connecting to the parent.

1/23/2011 . Edited 1/23/2011 #3
Zulu the Vampire Slayer

What do the ~'s mean?

1/23/2011 #4
Imagination Domination

This is adorable. :D

I AM SHADE'S CHILD *winwinwin*

So, FtP, you are now part of Fidlu? XD And Indi is adopted, I think?

Uhm...I think you may have forgotten Chill, if I may mention it...and, in my opinion, shouldn't Were be under Sensibility instead of Randomosity? I'm just saying, but I think Sensitibily fits Were better. XD

I LOVE IT ANYWAY

1/23/2011 #5
Fear The Pika

Yeah, ID, Fawkes and I decided that we're so much alike (it's scary) that we should be triplets instead of you two just being twins. ;P Yes, Indi is adopted, as per Shade in the chat thread.

Also, I left Chill out on purpose as I do not know if he would like to be part of this.

1/24/2011 #6
Lock Jay

And what about me? where do I go?

1/24/2011 #7
Scheherazado

Wait a second, I'm related to Charley? (Not that that's a bad thing)

1/24/2011 #8
Fear The Pika

Lock, I forgot about you. D: You'll be added soonish.

Puff, we're all related here, you're just closer to Charley than you are to most. According to that tree, you're my cousin, Stolloss is your Uncle, KK and Shade are Aunts. ;P

1/25/2011 #9
Charley K. Bates

err... Puff and I are related?

1/25/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Korona Karyuudo Gweniveve Skyes, FirebirdXoX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member