Everything Flashpoint
A place where you can talk everything Flashpoint. Anything is welcome
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CavalierQueen

Won't put any spoilers here, except just have to comment... did it bug anyone else about the MAKEUP!!! Usually it's so toned down I don't even notice. This time, they all looked like clowns. Sam looked like a girl he had on so much blush. It was distracting from what would otherwise have been the most awesome episode! LOL

7/9/2011 #1
LiveLaughLoveFP

I really didn't notice the makeup. I really didn't. My complaint is that I found it a bit hard to hear what Ed was saying at the end when he was helping Sophie through the surgery.

But I loved the episode! It was awesome!

7/10/2011 #2
FlashpointAddict

i didn't notice the make up.

but omg i was so happy about Sam and Jules finally getting back together I mean its about time!!! and i couldn't stop smiling after that!!!!

7/15/2011 #3
alreadytorn

I didn't notice it actually. Weird though... And I'm totally unclear as to whether or not they are actually ALLOWED. Toth was a total j*** about it and I couldn't tell.

Though, Good Cop. Thoughts anyone?

Can't wait for Friday!!!

7/16/2011 #4
LiveLaughLoveFP

They aren't allowed. They are hooking up in secret again. Which I am kinda upset about. I mean, really? After it ended so well the first time?

Good Cop was awesome. Run Jamie Run was even more so. Was anyone else happy to see Spike happy? That made my day to see him grinning so much and all his techie skills.

7/24/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: LiveLaughLoveFP
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member