Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves: The Offical RH:POT
Welcome to the first RH:POT Role playing game. If you do not know how these work, click on the link and read the rules. All roles are open. And all OC's are excepted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ember Belli

Here's my character profile in the game. All characters must have a profile. Profiles must say characteristics but, they do not have to be like mine.

Name: Ember Anne Elizabeth Belli

Hair color: Long, red, tendriled

Eye color: A beautiful shade of green

Tool(s) of Trade: Longbow and Dagger

Family: King Richard(blood cousin), Lady Marian Dubois(blood cousin)

Residence: Dubois Manor

Likes: Horses, fighting Nottingham soldiers, fighting for the poor, being a bit of a turncoat, swimming, green dresses

Dislikes: The Sheriff(for now. Will end up liking him soon!), Taxes, non-fun things

Clothes: black piece of velvet ribbon tied tightly around her neck(medival choker), and an emerald green gown with a dark blue cape

Bio: Ember was born to Gwenyth and Hamlet Belli. They were slaughtered by moors in their home in Scotland. Ember and her parenst are from England, they just moved to avoid the war. Ember then was sent to live with King Richard, until she was thirteen, she then was duped into the grasp of her other cousin, Lady Marian Dubois.

9/11/2010 #1
Turtles in Bowties

Name: Cristine Hendicks

Hair color: Sandy-brown waist length, pulled back in two braids.

Eye color: Cocoa brown

Tool(s) of Trade: Sword

Family: Robin Hood (half-brother), Will Scarlet( Brother)

Residence: Sherwood forest

Dislikes: Her brothers being hurt, Sheriff, and all of the sheriff's men

Clothes: black piece of velvet ribbon tied tightly around her neck(medival choker), and an emerald green gown with a dark blue cape

Bio: Cristine is younger than Will by a year an older than Robin by a year as well. She loved her father, and lived with her brother and Little John's men in the forest. She managed to escape the sheriff and his men, barely. She los her brother and the men ho escaped in the forest and began to search for them. She is still searching for them.

9/19/2010 #2
Ember Belli

You're accepted. Thank you for being my first player. I hope that we can make this the biggest Robin Hood RP Game on Fan-fiction. Have Fun!

9/20/2010 #3
Ember Belli

You're accepted. Thank you for being my first player. I hope that we can make this the biggest Robin Hood RP Game on Fan-fiction. Have Fun!

9/20/2010 #4
Turtles in Bowties

Your welcome, now where do we start?

9/20/2010 #5
Ember Belli

You may start at Nottingham, if you'd like. I'm adding more scenes. BTW, you're profile pic is so adorable!

9/20/2010 #6
Turtles in Bowties

Thanks, I LOVE Iracebeth!

9/20/2010 #7
Ember Belli

Sounds like you and I are going to be best internet buddies!

9/23/2010 #8
Turtles in Bowties

Awesome!

9/25/2010 #9
SkyeofSherwood

Name: Galla

Hair color: Dark brown, long.

Eye color: Grey with blue specks.

Tool(s) of Trade: Throwing knives, dagger.

Family: No known blood family.

Residence: Small house, in Nottingham.

Likes: Outsmarting Nottingham soldiers (not hard), Horse riding, tree climbing, and swiming.

Dislikes: Taxes, The Sheriff.

Clothes: Sapphire blue dress, fur cloak, leather boots, silver chain necklace bearing a small cross.

Bio: Galla never knew her parents. Her father had left her mother, while she was pregnant, and never returned. Her mother died during childbirth. Galla was taken in, as an infant, by an elderly woman named Mayben, and her husband Hector. They raised her as a daughter, until Hector fell ill, and soon died. Mayben didn't lst much longer, and was soon found in her bedroom, deceased. Galla mourned silently, barely ever leaving the house. But a few months have passed since then, and she is recovering.

2/18/2012 #10
Forum Moderators: Ember Belli
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member