Apocalypse
A modern fantasy setting in which magic has returned just in time for the recipients to be immune to a zombie outbreak.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Nitrogen Triiodide

Topic number 3!

We're picking up right where we left off. Hryssa and Naome have been kidnapped by Josh and taken to some location hours east of Seattle. My best estimate is that it has been 100 days since the outbreak began

7/2/2011 . Edited 9/12/2011 #1
Wind Crystal

"Horrible" He held up his mangled hand, bitten to the bone twice. At least the bleeding had stopped. "Your a good fighter"

7/2/2011 #2
Nitrogen Triiodide

"Because I'm not a coward, if a fight happens I stick with it until its over," she kept her eyes on him. Where was Naome?

7/2/2011 #3
Wind Crystal

"That's not a bad trait to have" Josh said. "Though I'd like it if you wouldn't subject me to it, please"

7/2/2011 #4
Nitrogen Triiodide

"You subjected us to this, I just want you to understand how much we don't like it. Another good bite, and you might come close to feeling the physical equivalent of what went through Naome's heart when you broke the news to her earlier."

7/2/2011 #5
Wind Crystal

Josh didn't say anything to that. It was actually a few moments before she started trying to get up, a difficult feat considering the pounding in his head. Once he'd managed to get himself on his feet, he said to her in a quiet tone, "...c'mon, let's get ourselves bandaged up"

7/2/2011 #6
Nitrogen Triiodide

"Fine," was he actually being civil again? Now that the rush of emotions was over, she was extremely worried about Naome. Magic or not, Naome didn't have the experience needed to take on a zombie if one surprised her. Hryssa slowly got up, cradling her wounded arm.

7/2/2011 #7
Wind Crystal

Josh walked, or rather stumbled over to the car and opened the trunk with much fumbling. "Here... I've got some first aid stuff, I can wrap up that arm for you..."

7/2/2011 #8
Nitrogen Triiodide

She hesitated a moment, but nodded, settling down on the lip of the trunk.

7/2/2011 #9
Wind Crystal

Josh pulled out a roll of gause bandages. "You know of anything we could use as a splint?"

7/2/2011 #10
Nitrogen Triiodide

"Got the whole forest, we could just use some sticks," she nodded at the treeline beside the road.

7/2/2011 #11
Wind Crystal

"Will you promise to stay here and not run off while I go get them?"

7/2/2011 #12
Nitrogen Triiodide

"I'm not running with this," she raised the hand slightly, wincing at the pain that caused.

7/2/2011 #13
Wind Crystal

Josh nodded, though he kept one eyes on her as he went to search the treeline.

7/2/2011 #14
Nitrogen Triiodide

She went fishing through the first aid kit. There was a small scalpel, but she surprised herself by not pocketing it, instead taking out a set of tweezers and holding them plainly in view.

7/2/2011 #15
Wind Crystal

Josh came back with an armload of suitable sticks. "Here, I just grabbed what I found, we can pick outy the ones that'll do best... what're the tweezers for?"

7/2/2011 #16
Nitrogen Triiodide

"The back of your head, I think I left some rock chunks in there."

7/2/2011 #17
Wind Crystal

"I think you did..." He was already sorting through the stick pile. "Thanks for thinking of that"

7/2/2011 #18
Nitrogen Triiodide

"Don't make this think I've in any way forgiven you."

7/3/2011 #19
bh18

(Wow, new topic.)

7/3/2011 #20
Wind Crystal

"Don't worry, I won't" He said. "I know you still hate my guts"

7/3/2011 #21
Nitrogen Triiodide

Hryssa held out her arm for him to splint, "As far as I'm concerned you're safer for Naome than the woods. The moment we get her back, I resume my attempts to kill you, understand?"

(Yup, this has been running a pretty long time)

7/3/2011 . Edited 7/3/2011 #22
Wind Crystal

"Perfectly well" He said calmly, beginning to wrap her arm up in the makeshift splint. Conseridering he only had one good hand to work with, though, we was getting nowhere fast.

7/3/2011 #23
Nitrogen Triiodide

She did her best to help, though there was a lot of wincing and swearing until throughout.

7/3/2011 #24
Wind Crystal

Eventually, though, they got the arm all wrapped up. "Sorry, but that's the best I can do out here. It'll hold untill this is all over. There's some pain meds if it starts hurting too bad, but we don't have many..."

7/3/2011 #25
Nitrogen Triiodide

"Yeah, whatever. Turn around, let me get the rocks out," she held up the tweezers.

7/3/2011 #26
Wind Crystal

Josh turned around to let her do so, picking up the gauze for himself to wrap his hand up.

7/3/2011 #27
Nitrogen Triiodide

Hryssa didn't exactly make the experience painless. She got the job done though, all the fragments came out.

7/3/2011 #28
Wind Crystal

And by that time, his hand was all wrapped up. "So, time for a Naome hunt?"

7/3/2011 #29
bh18

(They there yet?)

7/3/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Nitrogen Triiodide
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member