Wow, ANOTHER Hetalia RP
A Hetalia RP. You can choose a country that's not taken and OC's are welcome if they're a real country not in the anime or manga. WARNING: Profanity filter is OFF
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Soleil Avec la Pluie

Here's a topic that's "just for fun." Here you can put quotes of things that inspire you, make you feel good, or are just badass. I'll start:

"There's a hole in the world, like a great black pit, and it's filled with people who are filled with shit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it." --Sweeney Todd from Sweeney Todd

"The truth is, you really can't win with somebody who's got nothing to lose. You'll just end up losing more and more of your own power." --Unknown

3/25/2011 #1
Mean Faol Banrigh

"Be careful what you shoot at Ryan. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets." -- From The Hunt For The Red October

3/25/2011 #2
SapphireAeronaut

((LOVE THAT BOOK AMAAAA~ :3))

"If you are a dreamer come in. If you are a dreamer a wisher a hoper a prayer a magic-bean-buyer if you are a dreamer come sit by my fire for we have some flax-golden tales to spin, come in, come in." - A poem by Shel Silverstien.

3/26/2011 #3
Mean Faol Banrigh

"I know but five things, and with this, I could rule the world" -- Mr. Hunley (my physics teacher)

3/26/2011 #4
penonsense

"Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap. That sir is Me." -Eleventh Doctor- Dr.Who

3/26/2011 . Edited 3/26/2011 #5
Mean Faol Banrigh

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about other people" -- Unknown

3/26/2011 #6
penonsense
"He's annoying, he's hilarious, he's the world's biggest jerk, he makes me want to scream, he ruins my day and saves it at the last minute, he drives me crazy, he's out of his mind, I hate his guts, and he's everything I want." -Uknown-
3/26/2011 #7
Mean Faol Banrigh

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." -- Stephen Roberts

3/26/2011 . Edited 3/26/2011 #8
Soleil Avec la Pluie

TOXIC PEOPLEā€¦

Rob us of our dignity

Destroy our self confidence

Increase our stress levels

Destroy our morale

Erode our self esteem

Foster negativity

Decrease productivity

Make life hellish

Are abusive...

...and are toxic because they hate themselves" --Unknown

~~~

Demon: What an excellent day for an exorcism.

Father Damien Karras: You would like that?

Demon: Intensely.

Father Damien Karras: But wouldn't that drive you out of Regan?

Demon: It would bring us together.

Father Damien Karras: You and Regan?

Demon: You and us.

--The Exorcist

3/26/2011 . Edited 3/26/2011 #9
Mean Faol Banrigh

"Common sense invents and constructs no less than its own field than science does in its domain. It is, however, in the nature of common sense not to be aware of this situation." -- Albert Einstein

3/26/2011 #10
penonsense

"So if you can't get a word in Its because I don't care what you think Don't be alone inside A world that's filled with make-believe" -Erase My Scars- Evans Blue

--

"Five years ago My life was affected By years of hope and learning life lessons You let me know By leaving me helpless What then was unknown is now unprotected" -Erase My Scars- Evans Blue

3/27/2011 #11
aegeanDERVISH

"Personally I thought you were the least convincing female impressionist since Tarzan went through Jane's handbag and ate her lipstick, but I'm clearly in a minority. " - Blackadder

3/27/2011 #12
Mean Faol Banrigh

"What is God?.... Which one?" -- Kyle Young (my best guy friend eva)

3/27/2011 #13
penonsense

"To live with the conscious knowledge of the shadow of uncertainty, with the knowledge that disaster or tragedy could strike at any time; to be afraid and to know and acknowledge your fear, and still to live creatively and with unstinting love: that is to live with grace. " -Unkown-

3/27/2011 . Edited 3/27/2011 #14
SapphireAeronaut

"A man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds." - Mark Twain

"What would men be without women? Sparse, sir, very sparse." - Mark Twain

3/27/2011 #15
Anime Monster

"Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -- Alice in Wonderland

"The hills are alive and they're eating people." -- Make a Wish by Rorschach's Blot (really good HP fanfic)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." --Albert Einstein

3/27/2011 #16
SapphireAeronaut

(Noni's thing reminded me,)

"And when blood runs through the gutters, all the people will look up at me and scream, 'Save us!', and I will look down and whisper 'No'." -Rorschach (my favorite vigilante EVER :3)

3/27/2011 #17
Deutschamerikaner

"How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'." Martin Luther German Priest father of the Lutheran Religion (My denomination!)

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."Friedrich Nietzsche German classical Scholar, Philosopher and Critic of culture,

3/27/2011 #18
penonsense

Me: "I have to write a paragraph to describe how I handle anger"

Albie (One of the best guys I'll ever know): "By taking it out on me. :D" -Me and my friend-

3/27/2011 . Edited 3/27/2011 #19
Deutschamerikaner

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Eleanor Roosevelt

3/28/2011 #20
penonsense
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid. -Unknown-
3/28/2011 #21
Soleil Avec la Pluie

"Les chiffres sont les signes de Dieu (Statistics are signs from God)" --Prior Roger Schultz of Taize

3/29/2011 #22
Anime Monster

"It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I had roses and apologized to no one. I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must NEVER let them take it from us. I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the worlds turns, and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. Valerie." --Valerie from V for Vendetta

(There's so many wonderful quotes in this movie/graphic novel)

3/30/2011 #23
gothicscorpion

"To thine own self be true" - William Shakespeare (even though I believe Shakespeare is terribly overrated, I love that quote)

"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine." - Johnny Cash (pfft- I have a major music-crush on Johnny Cash. Cajun's seen it...)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde (favorite author... ever...)

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenalsof the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." - Ronald Reagan (Iunno, I just really love Reagan--despite political affiliations)

3/30/2011 #24
pudgypanda456

"I am so clever that sometimes, I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." -Oscar Wilde (he's a good author)

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."-Teddy Roosevelt.

'Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.' - Cherralea Morgen

'Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor.' -Ulysses S. Grant

3/30/2011 #25
Anime Monster

"The Fuhrer's promises of peace and prosperity have fallen by the wayside leaving in their wake a path of destruction. The outrages committed by Hitler's SS are a stain on the honor of the German Army. There is widespread disgust in the officer corps toward the crimes committed by the Nazis, the murder of civilians, the torture and starvation of prisoners, the mass execution of Jews. My duty as an officer is no longer to save my country, but to save human lives. I cannot find one general in a position to confront Hitler with the courage to do it." -- Col. Claus von Stauffenberg (Valkyrie)

(this is my Prussia movie)

3/30/2011 #26
Soleil Avec la Pluie

"What is the best way to cook a pickle with a blowtorch?" --My friend just randomly asking me this at lunch

~~~

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away" --Shing Xiong

~~~

"10th grade

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade

The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year

The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day

A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later

Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral

Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! `I wish I did too...` I thought to my self, and I cried."

--Unknown

5/31/2011 . Edited 5/31/2011 #27
Oracle of the Stars

Everything Martin Luther King Jr. says! What? You wanted me to post the entire "I Have A Dream" speech? You crazy?

"It's the fact that were different is what make's us the same, you are different then the purpose next to you and they are different from you. What is the similiarity? You are both different then each other. Just as we all are different then everyone. It matters not if were black, white, brown, yellow, blue, red, pink, grey, or rainbow. Look beneath the skin and you'll find that everyone when they bleed sheds crimson."~Mine.

"Alright Maggots listen up! It's time for Popo to teach you the pecking order. It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo. Any questions?"~ Mr. Popo from Dragonball Z abridged. Respect the Pecking Order! Popo is always watching you!

"I'm here and I'm Queer! DEAL WITH IT!" Jack from Will and Grace (I love this quote XD this should be on a T-shirt).

"CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!" Little Kuriboh.

Nappa: Hey Vegeta

Vegeta: What is it Nappa?

Nappa: Were in prison Vegeta.

Vegeta: I can see that Nappa...

Nappa: Hey Vegeta?

Vegeta: What?

Nappa: Don't drop the soup...

Vegeta: I swear to God Nappa I will shiv you

Also a quote from Teamfourstar...what you said awesome quotes right? I love these guys they are always awesome!

"Starscream I'm home"-Megatron (XDDD)

5/31/2011 #28
Soleil Avec la Pluie

"The greatest thing you'll learn is to love and be loved in return."

--Moulin Rouge

7/25/2011 #29
Mean Faol Banrigh

"When playing Spoons, always have a fork."

--Me X3

7/25/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Soleil Avec la Pluie Orpah, SapphireAeronaut, Safelyhidden
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member