BBC Sherlock Prompts
Come on fellow addicts I want to hear all those crazy ideas you have that you don't have time/the right mind set/are too chicken to write. Even if it's just the title of a song that makes you think about our favourite boys
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
emuhleejay

I would like to read a John/Sherlock fanfic in which one of them is a mythical creature, perhaps a mermaid. The story could focus on the difficulties in maintaining a romantic/sexual relationship when one partner is not human (but not an animal, either, gross). For example, Sherlock could be a merperson living in the Thames who John encounters on a late-night walk. Maybe Sherlock can only leave the water for certain short periods of time, during which he grows legs. He would also continue fighting crime from the depths of the river. Let me know what you think! I'm too lazy and busy to write it, but I'd love to see it done! Thanks.

7/23/2011 #1
221stIrregular

I don't think there is one for Sherlock, but there is one for the Sherlock Holmes canon. I believe it's called the "The Little Merman" (?) It's based on The Little Mermaid, and the fic was pretty good. Hope that helps a little!

1/14/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Bittersweet Fable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member