BBC Sherlock Prompts
Come on fellow addicts I want to hear all those crazy ideas you have that you don't have time/the right mind set/are too chicken to write. Even if it's just the title of a song that makes you think about our favourite boys
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
NearlyAnonymous

Im having severe writers block. I know I want to write a Johnlock fic or a John/Moriarty fic but Im not coming up with anything.

I will take on more than one.

Can be anything from one shot to novel length.

Any rating.

7/14/2012 #1
HidingFromTheSpotlight

Could you write one with John being an assassin/hitman sent to kill Sherlock, but then ends up falling in love with him? Maybe with Moriarty blackmailing John and threatening to reveal his secret to Sherlock? You could even tie it in with TGG if you want. What do you think?

7/28/2012 #2
bloodsoakedleather
Something dark, dealing with domestic abuse. Sherlock & John are already a couple, Sherlock abuses John. Moriarty's plan to burn the heart out of Sherlock involves romancing John away from him by offering him a 'healthy' loving relationship. It's up to you whether Jim develops real feelings for John or if it's just part of the game, or if the threat of losing John makes Sherlock change his ways & win him back.
7/30/2012 #3
NearlyAnonymous

@HidingFromTheSpotlight I'll get working on that tomorrow morning. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. When it's done I will send you a PM. Thanks!

8/2/2012 #4
NearlyAnonymous

@bloodsoakedleather That actually sounds fantastic. Just as soon as I finish the other prompt I'll get to work on it. Would you like me to send you a PM when its finished?

8/2/2012 #5
HidingFromTheSpotlight

Thank you! Hope you enjoy writing it. :D

8/3/2012 . Edited 8/3/2012 #6
bloodsoakedleather

Glad you like the idea :) I'll look forward to seeing what you do with it. Yeah, a pm would be nice, but you don't have to because I'm on this site almost daily checking for new fics so I'll see it pretty much as soon as it's posted anyway ;)

8/3/2012 #7
Forum Moderators: Bittersweet Fable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member