Our Weird and Wacky RP
This started out as a Twilight RP, now you can bring in anyone you want from anything you want. OC's are more that welcome, too. Most of the characters there are OC's. Hope ya'll join us and have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
MorganaElenaLeFay

Christina: I've been here a few months.... *blushing*

7/30/2011 #2,971
MorganaElenaLeFay

Malachi: *confused* What do you mean? Nuying, I wouldn't hurt you. I only want to help.

7/30/2011 #2,972
Lost in a magic realm

Christian: *sits down on the couch and uses his vampire hearing to hear what the girls are saying*

Cordelia: *is sad, because she knows what a dissapointment she is* I truly am sorry TObye, pleace believe me... I'll try to be better for you.

Kate: *tilts her head slightly to the side at Christiana's blush* you seem to really like it here.

7/30/2011 #2,973
StrangeThingsDidHappenHere

Nuying: Like I'm going to believe that crap again

7/30/2011 #2,974

Kira: How did you-why...you shouldn't be here! How are you even alive?

Sophia: Remember that old lady who lived down the street *Softly* ...she was a witch, she made me immortal, but said it was a punishment. I don't understand why though

Kira: *hugging her tightly* You shouldn't be here, there are vampires either, and it's only so long that I can defend my sister

Tobey: Shhh it's alright

7/30/2011 #2,975
MorganaElenaLeFay

Christina: I do... Do you?

Malachi: *wondering what happened that hurt her* Nuying...

7/30/2011 #2,976
Lost in a magic realm

Christian: *listening**O.o? at the word sister*

Cordelia: *clings to him and kisses his neck* I'm sorry, so sorry.

7/30/2011 #2,977
Lost in a magic realm

Kate: I like the nature around here, because I like to draw and paint.

7/30/2011 #2,978

Nuying: He told me stuff, alright? Said that I should trust him because I'd never had a relationship before, and I come back and he's with someone else *Shortly*

Sophia: I know, I'm sorry *still hugging* Your boyfriend is hot (XD)

Kira: He's not my boyfriend -.-

Sophia: Whatever

Tobey: *moans* Forgiven

7/30/2011 #2,979
MorganaElenaLeFay

Christina: I wish I could draw or paint, or anything like that.

Malachi: *angry*

7/30/2011 #2,980

Nuying: So there *stalks to the river*

7/30/2011 #2,981
Lost in a magic realm

Christian: *smirks at Sophia's words**thinks for a moment, that if Sophia had a latent power that would be activated and it was better than Vicky's then he would make Sophia his future queen instead.**shakes his head, doubt that she has*

Cordelia: *smiles a little* thank you * resume to kissing him on the neck, then moving downwards*

7/30/2011 #2,982

(O.o like what kind of power?)

Sophia: *sighs* You know I could never get near any guy though *folds her arms * He opened the door and I almost had a heart attack

Kira: *purses her lips, strokes Sophia's hair*That beauty still working to your disadvantage?

Sophia: *looks away, nods*

Tobey: *moaning*

7/30/2011 #2,983
MorganaElenaLeFay

Malachi: *follows her* Nuying, I'm sorry he hurt you and I understand why you would be reluctant to trust again.

7/30/2011 #2,984

Nuying: *sits down, ignoring him*

7/30/2011 #2,985
Lost in a magic realm

(Something really powerful. Vicky can control both fire and water. If Sophia could make people feel pain, hypnotice them, stun them, do what she wants them to do... pretty much anything, but it has to be really strong and powerful. So much so that Christian would be impressed by it, and do what ever it takes to win her over. Even change for her.)

Christian: *listening*

Cordelia: *now doing naugty stuff*

7/30/2011 #2,986
MorganaElenaLeFay

Malachi: *tries again* Nuying, I'm not trying to hurt you and I'm not asking for anything.

7/30/2011 #2,987
Lost in a magic realm

(ups sorry)

Kate: *smiling* but you can always learn.

7/30/2011 #2,988
MorganaElenaLeFay

(Lolz. Don't worry about it.)

Christina: I've tried...

7/30/2011 #2,989

(Hmmm *Evil laugh*)

Nuying : Why should I trust you? *voice breaks*

Sophia: But lately... *sighs* Lately something strange has been happening, and it scares me.

Kira: What? *quietly*

Sophia: When guys try to touch me or...things, if I try really hard...they get this weird look in their eyes and just...back away. It's only happened a few times and I can't seem to make it happen when I want it to, but I feel like I'm doing it...I don't know, it sounds crazy

Kira: *nods* But not impossible

7/30/2011 #2,990
MorganaElenaLeFay

Malachi: Nuying, I'm not asking you to trust me. I'm not asking you for anything.

7/30/2011 #2,991
Lost in a magic realm

Kate: *smiling* maybe I could teach you?

Christian: *O.O**sit's up straighter really listening now*

Cordelia: *doing stuff to make Tobey feel good*

7/30/2011 #2,992
MorganaElenaLeFay

Christina: You can try...

7/30/2011 #2,993
Lost in a magic realm

Kate: *smiling* well if you can draw a square, a triangle and a circle then you can draw pretty much anything your hearts desire.

7/30/2011 #2,994
MorganaElenaLeFay

Christina: Maybe you can, I can't.

7/30/2011 #2,995
Lost in a magic realm

Kate: can you draw a circle?

7/30/2011 #2,996
MorganaElenaLeFay

Christina: Not well, but yes.

7/30/2011 #2,997

Nuying: Then why are you still here? *csn't stop the tears now*

Sophia: And sometimes...I feel like I'm losing control, like they're going to start doing something I want without me meaning to make them do it, it's not easily controlled. I don't even know where it's coming from, I'm not even a vampire

Kira: *quietly* Let's go outside to talk about this

Tobey: *is happy*

7/30/2011 #2,998
Lost in a magic realm

Kate: can you draw a square and a triangle?

7/30/2011 #2,999
MorganaElenaLeFay

Malachi: *sits beside her and pulls her close, refusing to let her pull away* Because you need a shoulder to cry on and I want to be.

Christina: Yes.

7/30/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: MorganaElenaLeFay RockPaperScissorsLemonSmut, VivianeLadyOfTheLake, BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose, Gothicwolfgirl, ShayanaDaughterOfEmrys, LaueeeCarter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member