Lord of the Flies Writing Challenges
It's rather what the name says: a forum for writing challenges for that venerated text, Lord of the Flies. Do come in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

As always, the previous entries were marvellous.

This challenge is going to be a bit more difficult than sure the previous two. But they're not called challenges for nothing!

Prompt: off the island.

Ever wonder what the boys were like when they weren't stranded? Here's your chance to find out! Write a drabble of either 100 or 500 words, or a oneshot of 1000 words about one or more of the boys either before or after the island.

I understand that keeping to an exact wordcount may be hard, so a leeway of ten words more or less is permissible.

Good luck, ladies! This challenge runs until January 5th.

Happy Holidays!

12/4/2010 #1
Account Killer 3948

A particularly intruiging challenge! I wrote this surprisingly quickly; here it is:

Thanks for the challenge, TN (can I call you that? ;D) and I hope you guys like it. This is Endelvich, by the name. New penname :]

12/8/2010 #2

I'm so glad you liked it! =)

TN is fine with me, as are any derivatives of my real name (Elizabeth). And I shall call you...Lime? =D

12/8/2010 #3
Lauren Kassidy

Here it is;

12/12/2010 #4
Lauren Kassidy

Hey guys,

I did a re-entry for this one, as I wasn't particulary happy with my first one. So, here it is:

12/28/2010 #5
Gilbert Winchester

Well, after much delay, I have finally got my lazy fingers working to write this:

I'm not so sure I like it, but oh well.

12/30/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: TuesdayNovember
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member