Lord of the Flies Writing Challenges
It's rather what the name says: a forum for writing challenges for that venerated text, Lord of the Flies. Do come in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
inactiveaccount100000

Prompt: An after the island Ralph/Jack fic, where Ralph does the hunting and Jack gets to be the hunted.

(I sort of jacked this idea from what looks to be an abandoned fic by MidnightxShades called "Between Rainy Days and Tropical Nightmares". It's an interesting read and different take on who Ralph and Jack might have become after the island. Unfortunately it only has only 2 chapters and hasn't been updated since 07 :(

Which sadly means that I'm dying of curiosity and wish I could read something like it to get my mind away from it.

Even if it hasn't been updated in a long time I would still recommend it, maybe it will get some creativity flowing in this fandom!So whoever likes the plot?- Go for it! There really aren't enough fics in the LOTF fandom with this plot.)

Happy writing.

edited for specificity. If any of you are interested in writing a more specific fic based around Gladioli's original challenge/Between Rainy Days and Tropical Nightmares, you're welcome to. -Lizz

6/6/2011 . Edited by TuesdayNovember, 6/7/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: TuesdayNovember
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member