Kitai
general fantasy RP. If ur not fun/crazy/hyper or anything lik that, go find another RP! OP fans welcome! if ur not an OP fan...I don't really care. Just cmon in and have a good time! Made 'cause I'm bored! Category 'cause of references and locations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Shisuren Heart

Recipe for disaster/Silfaen academy:

take crazy exploits worthy of school rumble.

add magic and stir in a sadistic succumbs head mistress, The mad hatter for a groundskeeper, and a castle with more hidden corridors then the builders themselves were aware of.

Then of course, you have the students, the teachers, and the rules.

what are the rules? Well, as a base, we have these five.

1: Don't kill anyone you can't raise from the dead

2: do what your teacher says, or face the headmistress. there's no telling what she'll do.

3: no cutting off limbs you can't grow back

4: no iron weapons.

5: no damaging school property.

9/26/2010 #1
Shisuren Heart

Connie Subbotin stood on the platform, her pocketwatch open in her hand. "It's time. But not many students take the train anymore."

9/28/2010 #2
Shisuren Heart

Connie ignored him. "one."

9/28/2010 #3
MastaRasta

"Great...here I go again." Ray sighed as he jumped on the platform, putting earphones in his ears.

9/28/2010 #4
accebar regina

Rea walked onto the platform. That was a round-about entrance. She took in the giant train and the woman standing on the platform with a watch. Hmm. This will be interesting.

9/28/2010 #5
Shisuren Heart

"two."

Nein ran onto the platform, trying to keep a hold on her cart. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

9/28/2010 #6
MastaRasta

"We walk alone, the unknown.." Ray sang quietly as he sat down.

9/28/2010 #7
accebar regina

Rea watched the girl run past screaming. Apparently I'm late. She sprinted to the train and jumped in, dragging her luggage behine her.

9/28/2010 #8
Shisuren Heart

Nein lost control of the cart and slammed into the side of the train. "Gomensai Faia!" She leaned over, looking into a birdcage hidden behind her other luggage.

Connie blocked the shot with her watch. "Wait at least a day to get into your teacher's black book."

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #9
accebar regina

Rea found an empty compartment and settled in, wondering when the train would start. She pulled out a book and got comfortable.

9/28/2010 #10
MastaRasta

"We live to win another victory, we are the young, dying sons..." Ray sang quietly ignoring the ruckus.

9/28/2010 #11
Shisuren Heart

nein dragged the cart onto the train. looking around for a compartment with someone friendly. "Gomensai, Ms. Subbotin!" "That's quite alright, Nein."

9/28/2010 #12
accebar regina

Is that me?

Rea looked up to see a guy slip into her compartment. He looked nervous. "Hello."

9/28/2010 #13
MastaRasta

"We live to change the face of history." Ray sang pulling drumsticks from his back pockets.

9/28/2010 #14
Shisuren Heart

Nein spun and dove into the compartment, sprawling on an empty row of seats. "Ah, thank you! my cousin's coming and she really likes bullying me."

9/28/2010 #15
accebar regina

Rea shrugged and went back to reading.

9/28/2010 #16
MastaRasta

"So be afraid, it's the price we pay, the only easy day was yesterday! So hear our voice, we have a choice!" Ray sang bang his drumsticks on the wall.

9/28/2010 #17
Shisuren Heart

"Nein Luna."

Crystalia and Crys got on, arguing, and Sitting in Rea's compartment. Luna, Zoe, and Sam sat in Ray's compartment, and at last Rene and Kisara stuck their heads into Shuun ans Nein's compartment. "Hey~, got any room?"

Crystania forced the train door open and sat alone in the back.

9/28/2010 #18
accebar regina

Rea looked up again as someone started banging on the wall across from her. Really? she smirked. She shut out the noise and continued her book.

She the noticed the new company. "hi."

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #19
MastaRasta

"We are one, we are one, we are one, we will stand together, number one, number one, the chosen ones!" Ray sang as he slid back.

9/28/2010 #20
Shisuren Heart

Crystania grinned as Crys yanked her silver hair. "I'm Crystalia, and this suicidal girl is my cousin, Crys."

nein scooted over. Rene sat next to her ans Kisara sat next to Shuun.

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #21
MastaRasta

"Oh great...the songs over." Ray sighed.

9/28/2010 #22
accebar regina

Rea raised her eyes brows and grinned. "Suicidal eh? Sounds like one heck of a story. I'm Rea by the way."

9/28/2010 #23
Shisuren Heart

Zoe tapped his shoulder. "Would you like to join our band? Sam blows at Drumming."

"Cool." Crystalia elbowed Crys in the ribs.

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #24
MastaRasta

"Band huh...sure, I got nothing better to do." Ray smiled.

9/28/2010 #25
accebar regina

"So. What year are you guys?"

9/28/2010 #26
Shisuren Heart

"Yes!" Luna whooped and Zoe grinned. Sam just sulked.

"10th." said Crys,yanking Crystalia's hair again.

"we're twins, and 9th." said Kisara. "i'm Kisara." "and I'm Rene."

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #27
accebar regina

"Cool, same here! Are you guys in the middle of an argument or something?"

G2G Dinner.

9/28/2010 #28
MastaRasta

"Lets see here...next song..." Ray looked through his songs.

9/28/2010 #29
Shisuren Heart

Zoe looked over his shoulder.

"We're always in an argument." explained Crys as she noogied her cousin.

9/28/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shisuren Heart accebar regina
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member