Peanuts Roleplay!
Come and be a part of the world of the Peanuts!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TheTimelordTourist

The roleplay takes place as the Peanuts start their senior year. The once tight-nit group has been breaking apart, but will something bring them back, closer then before?

9/25/2010 #1
TheTimelordTourist

Okay, so I'm reading through the post, and adding in a couple settings we'll probably want, but before I add too many, we sorta need vague direction to go, and I'd rather everyone get their input in before we make any decisions.

So, thoughts?

12/27/2010 #2
Ballz Mahoney

I guess the first order of business is wrapping up the party. From the way things have initially shaped up the major plot lines so far involve the rivalry between Frieda and Lucy over Schroeder (his own reaction to these events being interesting to explore), the strained relationship between Charlie Brown and Linus, Heather's rejection of Charlie Brown, Linus now trying to win Sally, and what the girls are planning against Shermy (which is something that probably should be discussed at the party given the circumstances).

I guess the major question is once we finish with the party from what I understand we still have the weekend. Do we want to explore all the characters doing whatever they do separately or should we cut to Monday at school where pretty much all the characters are located in one place?

12/27/2010 #3
TheTimelordTourist

While the thought of doing the weekend is appealing, I think we ought to go ahead and cut to Monday. Do we want to figure out a basic story of what happened over the weekend, and let everyone work from there? That way we can start right into Monday, but we all have an idea what's going down.

12/29/2010 #4
Ballz Mahoney

That's probably the best idea.

12/29/2010 #5
Cookie VanDeKamp

It's mentioned that Violet "shooed everyone else out the door", so is the party scene finished?

12/30/2010 #6
scooby-doo's girl

Well on Vi's side yes it is. Linus and TLRHG are also both done, Marcie's gonna chat with Charlie Brown a bit and then that scene is over for her too. Other than that I don't know.

1/4/2011 #7
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown, Pig-Pen, and Shermy are done in terms of the party scene. I'm ready to move onto school when everyone else is.

1/4/2011 #8
TheTimelordTourist

We're good with Sally, Lucy and Patty for the party. We just need AFC and we can start with the school.

1/6/2011 #9
Ballz Mahoney

I'm pretty sure she mentioned that Schroeder had left the party. Frieda is just kinda sitting outside Violet's still though...

1/10/2011 #10
WilliamL

I think we should move on from School soon.

3/31/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: TheTimelordTourist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member