Peanuts Roleplay!
Come and be a part of the world of the Peanuts!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »

The home of Charlie and Sally Brown.

10/7/2010 #1
Ballz Mahoney

(I suppose I'll try and kick this off)

Charlie Brown walked through the front door of his house and placed his backpack on the floor. He placed his backpack on the floor an slumped into his chair.

"Another terrible day done with" he muttered. It was indeed a crummy day, not only had he embarrassed himself at gym class by letting Lucy pull that football away from him again, but he also managed to miss the bus home on account of his locker; someone had taken the liberty of jamming gum in his lock, making it nigh impossible to open.

"Well at least it's Friday. Maybe if I stay home nothing bad will happen the next couple of days. That certainly won't be too difficult, I'm sure nobody is going to invite me to do anything." It was no surprise that many of the old "gang" were now drifting apart. Of course, being Charlie Brown, this meant he was left out of things even more than usual.

"Well, maybe something's good on TV. At least I can watch something I want for once."

(I'm not exactly sure if this is how you're supposed to conduct these. Once we actually get a dialog going on I assume there's little need to set the scene. Either way if you have any feedback let me know).

10/29/2010 #2
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie knocked on the door. She had noticed that Charles's other friends had been slowly drifting away from him. She wanted to make sure he knew that she wasn't going anywhere, and that if she had anything to say about it Peppermint Patty would stick with them as well.

10/29/2010 #3
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie knocked on the door. She had noticed that Charles's other friends had been slowly drifting away from him. She wanted to make sure he knew that she wasn't going anywhere, and that if she had anything to say about it Peppermint Patty would stick with them as well.

10/29/2010 #4
Ballz Mahoney

(I should have done this last time, but I realized it'd probably be better if I used italicized font to denote internal monologue.)

Charlie Brown got out of his chair and head to the door, surprised that somebody was knocking. Probably some religious group going door to door. Maybe Linus is at it again with that Great Pumpkin. He opened the door to see his friend Marice at the door, smiling.

"Marcie, long time no see! How are you?"

10/29/2010 #5
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie hugged Charlie Brown. "Hello Charles," she said shyly.

10/29/2010 #6
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown immediately began to blush and tense up until Marcie let go. He stared at Marcie for a moment with a stupid grin on his face, until he snapped himself back to reality. She's just being nice you blockhead, you don't have a chance with her, or any of the other girls you know.

"Oh, heh-heh, sorry. Come on in." Charlie Brown let Marcie in and closed the door.

"So what brings you around here?" Then slapping himself, "Wait, where are my manners? Um, can I get you something to drink?"

10/29/2010 #7
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie giggled, he's so cute when he's flustered. "No thanks Charles." She fell silent, trying to think of how to continue.

10/29/2010 #8
Ballz Mahoney

The two of them sat in awkward silence for a few moments. Now what am I supposed to do?

", how's school going? I heard you're in some Science competition or something? Is that true?"

10/29/2010 #9
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie looked at him blankly for a moment before she remembered. Of course, my science project, I'd completely forgotten about it. Come on Marcie, no wonder he's not interested in you, you become a fool at the sight of him. "Oh right, I have a pretty complicated chemistry experiment I'm entering. I hope it's good enough for the judges."

10/29/2010 #10
Ballz Mahoney

"Oh man, Chemistry. Good luck with that, I know if I tried to do a chemistry experiment we'd be missing a wing of the school. But I'm sure you'll clean up in front of the judges. I can't think of anybody in the school smarter than you!"

10/29/2010 #11
scooby-doo's girl

"I wish I was as confidant in my abilities as you are Charles. And I'm sure there are smarter students than me."

10/30/2010 #12
Ballz Mahoney

"Oh well if there are any students smarter than you, I certainly don't know them. Just the fact that you can enter a chemistry contest is amazing, I can't tell the difference between a proton and neutron to save my life." Charlie Brown laughed nervously for a second and then sat silent for a moment. What the heck do I do now?! I haven't had a girl over in forever! Ooh man where's Snoopy to do something stupid when you need him!

There were a few more moments of silence, prompting Charlie Brown to ask, "So...what's going on?"

10/30/2010 #13
scooby-doo's girl

"Well," Marcie began nervously, "you don't really spend much time with your friend's anymore do you Charles?"

10/30/2010 #14
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown shifted uncontrollably for a moment, "Oh I don't know if that's true Marcie...Just today I hung out with Lucy in gym class...and she pulled the football away."

Charlie Brown sighed, "Yeah, I guess you're right Marcie. I really haven't seen anyone much these past few years. I guess we're all busy with school work and all." Or that they just have something better to do.

10/30/2010 #15
scooby-doo's girl

"I know how you feel Charles, Patricia and I don't see you guys as much as we'd like to, or Franklin and Roy for that mater. We've even been drifting apart from each other." She tried to blink back the tears that were threatening to come.

10/31/2010 #16
Ballz Mahoney

"Really? I had no idea. Beyond seeing Lucy in gym, I haven't seen her or Linus in a long time. Same with Schroeder. And of course Violet and her friends don't want anything to do with any of us anymore. I don't really know what's happened. The only person who even talks to me in lunch anymore is Thibault; and that's exclusively about him trying to start a fight with me in front of the whole school or something."

10/31/2010 #17
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie put an arm around his shoulders and hugged him.

10/31/2010 #18
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown tensed up nervously for a moment, "'s fine really Marcie. I'm pretty much used to it I guess."

10/31/2010 #19
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie didn't believe him. "If you say so Charles."

10/31/2010 #20
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown shrugged, "Well even if not, what am I going to do?"

10/31/2010 #21
scooby-doo's girl

"I don't know Charles," Marcie said softly, "but I'll tell you this, I'll stand by you."

11/1/2010 #22
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown blinked, unsure of exactly what was going on. He was however happy to have a good friend like Marcie, "Thanks, it's good to have a griend as sweet as you Marcie." He smiled awkwardly, "Anyway, all I had planned to do today was flip through the channels and find nothing worth watching. So I don't know if you want to do something else."

11/1/2010 #23

Sally chose this, however awkward moment to burst through the door still in her cheer uniform, catching the tail end of her brothers words. "You're not going to Violet's party, Big brother?" She gaped.

11/1/2010 #24
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown, jumped out of his chair, startled by his sister's entrance. "What party?"

11/1/2010 #25

She tucked her tawny hair behind one ear, "Vi's throwing a big homecoming party, technically it's only for the cheerleaders and footballers, but I saw her give Schroeder and Linus invites."

11/1/2010 . Edited 11/1/2010 #26
Ballz Mahoney

"Oh I had no idea that she was throwing a party. I can assure you that she wouldn't want a loser like me there though." Charlie Brown thought to himself, Why would she invite Linus and Schroeder though. Neither of them are jocks last I checked. Probably just to spite me, wouldn't be the first time.

11/1/2010 #27

She frowned, "Don't say that, Big brother, You guys should come, It'll be fun."

11/1/2010 #28
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown fumbled his words, "Oh...I don't know...I don't really do well at parties...and Violet didn't invite me...and I might make a total fool out of myself..."

11/1/2010 #29

"Come on, Please?" She pleaded.

11/1/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheTimelordTourist
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member