Peanuts Roleplay!
Come and be a part of the world of the Peanuts!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
TheTimelordTourist

Lucy watched the girl run off, silently turning and walking in the opposite direction. She wasn't exactly sure where she was going, but, hell, she was going there.

12/2/2010 #241
Ballz Mahoney

Pig-Pen for a moment thought he should say something, but wisely decided to stay silent and sidestep out of Lucy's way.

Charlie Brown meanwhile saw that Lucy was heading his general direction and began to get nervous. Hell hath no fury like Lucy scorned!

12/2/2010 #242
Anon Fishy-chan

Franklin, deciding to take Pig-Pen's advice, went up to Patty and tried to talk to her.

"So... who were you rooting for, Lucy or Frieda?"

Immediately after he said that, he knew that maybe he should've started the conversation with something else.

12/3/2010 #243
TheTimelordTourist

Patty quirked an eyebrow at Franklin, strighting the bow in her hair, "Depends on who was winning."

Lucy stopped just before she ran into the little group, rolling her eyes "Why do you all look like I just killed someone?"

12/5/2010 #244
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown stammered, "Uh-what are you talking about? We didn't notice you chew Frieda out or anything heh heh." Oh crap

12/5/2010 #245
scooby-doo's girl

Violet walked over to The Little Red-Haired Girl, "Hey come join the rest of us, you've been hanging out by yourself for most of the party."

TLRHG followed her across the room.

12/7/2010 #246
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown instantly saw the object of his lifelong affection approaching the group he was in and began to tremble. Oh no! Oh no! I'm freaking out!

12/7/2010 #247
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie's thoughts turned to swear words as she realized what Violet had done. Oh no, not her. This isn't going to be pretty.

12/7/2010 #248
Anon Fishy-chan

Meanwhile, Schroeder was trying to leave the party after the fight that had just occured, but then he bumped into Lucy.

"Just the last person I wanted to see," he thought.

12/7/2010 #249
TheTimelordTourist

Sally sent a worried glance over at her brother.

Lucy turned towards the blond, sighing, "Didn't you have somewhere to be?"

12/7/2010 #250
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown nervously smiled at his sister but when his eyes turned back to you-know-who he saw that he was probably the closest he has ever been to her, save for that one apparent homecoming dance that Linus used to tell him about where he kissed her and then danced like crazy with her and every other girl on the dance floor. He hadn't remembered any of that and thought Linus was probably just pulling his leg. But here she was now; now was his chance to say something. And now was the time for his body to paralyze in fear unable to do or say anything.

12/7/2010 #251
scooby-doo's girl

The Little Red-Haired Girl nodded to her fellow cheerleaders, "Hello Lucy, Sally." There was a flicker of recognition in her eyes as she greeted Marcie, she said nothing to Roy, and ignored Charlie Brown.

12/9/2010 #252
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown's heart sank, She doesn't even know I exist! I'm nothing to her; hell, I'm less than nothing! He met his sister's worried glance and made eye contact. He nodded his head towards the Little Red Haired Girl, with a desperate look on his face.

12/9/2010 #253
scooby-doo's girl

"Er. Have you met Charlie Brown?" Violet asked.

"That kid?" TLRHG scoffed, "the bald kid that stalked me in Elementary School? What makes you think I want to meet him?"

Marcie looked murderous. How dare she speak that way about Charles?!!

12/10/2010 #254
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown instantly went red in the face, he felt his heart sink. She's right though, I'm such a creep. I've always been such a creep. Trying not to make eye contact, Charlie Brown attempted to slink away from the group.

12/10/2010 #255
Cookie VanDeKamp

At that moment, Peppermint Patty walked in. Ignoring Violet's glare, she said, "Hey Chuck, what's the matter?"

12/11/2010 #256
Anon Fishy-chan

Roy spotted Peppermint Patty, and was quiet surprised that she showed up. Now that Franklin was talking to the other Patty, he didn't have much going on socially at the moment. Roy was about to walk up and talk to Peppermint Patty, when he noticed that she was with Charlie Brown.

He wondered what Marcie's reaction would be to her sudden appearance.

12/11/2010 #257
Ballz Mahoney

Charlie Brown, quite shaken over what his longtime object of admiration said about him, muttered a quiet, "Hey Patty, nothing much."

12/11/2010 #258
Cookie VanDeKamp

Patty knew that this wasn't the case, but before she could say so, Marcie greeted her.

12/11/2010 #259
scooby-doo's girl

"Hello Sir," Marcie said with a smile. Thank goodness, anything to get Charles's mind off that horrible red head.

12/11/2010 #260
Ballz Mahoney

As Marcie and Peppermint Patty greeted each other Charlie Brown walked over to Lucy. This is such a stupid idea. It always is...but I need to talk to someone about it. And that someone has always been Lucy. She'll probably just mock me more...but maybe I do need to get over all this Little Red Haired Girl stuff...she clearly doesn't like me.

"Um...hey Lucy...would you be able to pencil me in something this weekend...for you know what..." Charlie Brown noticed both her and Schroeder staring at him with quizzical looks on their faces, I'm sounding like an idiot again. "You know....psychiatric help...." he whispered the last part.

12/11/2010 #261
TheTimelordTourist

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Whatever, just ask Rerun to schedule you an appointment."

12/13/2010 #262
Cookie VanDeKamp

Meanwhile, Peppermint Patty whispered to her best friend, "What's wrong with Chuck? He seems kinda blah."

12/13/2010 #263
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie nodded her head towards the Little Red-Haired Girl, "She said some pretty nasty stuff to him right before you came in."

12/13/2010 #264
Cookie VanDeKamp

"Oh, man that sucks," Patty said. "I hope he's all right..."

12/13/2010 #265
scooby-doo's girl

"Oh, you know Charles, he always bounces back. So did Violet invite you?"

12/13/2010 #266
Cookie VanDeKamp

"Nah, she made a point of not inviting me. Snoopy (or should I say, World War I Flying Ace?), however, knows where she keeps the spare key."

12/13/2010 #267
scooby-doo's girl

Marcie nodded in understanding, "ah, Charles and I kind of invited ourselves too."

12/13/2010 #268
Cookie VanDeKamp

Peppermint Patty gestured towards Sally. "Why is she here, though? I figured that since she's related to Chuck, she was un-invited by default."

12/13/2010 #269
scooby-doo's girl

"She's also on the Cheer Squad, which makes her semi-popular."

12/13/2010 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheTimelordTourist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member