The Brotherhood: Bonds in Blood
RP as a Assassin, Templar, Merc, Thieve or anything here! It is set in Modern days, Renaissance Italy and of course the Crusades.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Madness2920

(Ha I made it first!)

Dominic smiled and hugged her tightly. "...I'm so sorry I have been so long sweetie...I dont know what happened..."

8/3/2011 #1
The Fourth In Line

Natalie started to cry "I was so scared....I thought you weren't ever gonna come here....."

8/3/2011 #2
Madness2920

Dom gently stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. "I'm so sorry...." he said quietly. "...Come on...lets go get Kaylie and then we will get out of here.

~X~

Kaylie knocked on the door to her room quitly, trying to get Andrea. "...What is that noise?"

8/3/2011 #3
The Fourth In Line

"No.....no....we can't do that...."

-

Andrea used a spare key to unlock Kaylies door, opening it "Your father"

8/3/2011 #4
Madness2920

"Why not?" he asked.

~X~

Kaylie looked at her, surprised that her father actualy showed up. "...Does that mean..its time?"

8/3/2011 #5
The Fourth In Line

Tears fell from Natalies eyes "Something's...wrong with her...."

-

Andrea held Kaylies hand, "It's time for you to graduate." she walked to the room Dominic was in with Kaylie.

8/3/2011 #6
Madness2920

Dom frowned as he turned to face Andrea and Kaylie. Kaylie looked at him and growled angrily. "...So you didnt even pretend you were going to rescue me.." she said angrily. Dom looked at her, shocked before he turned to Andrea. "..What did you do to her?"

8/3/2011 #7
The Fourth In Line

Andrea held Kaylies hand up "Kaylie, will you abandon your blood bonds with your own family and swear revenge for the wrongs commited to you, rising above the human expectations forced on to you and becoming a creature that will only be bonded to myself?" she asked, her red eyes glowing.

8/3/2011 #8
Madness2920

Kaylie glanced at Natalie and Dominic and spoke quietly. "Yes..yes I will."

8/3/2011 #9
The Fourth In Line

Andrea slowly cut the back of Kaylies hand, putting her mouth to the wound and drinking from it. She sug her nails into the palm of Kaylies hand, darkness traveling into Kaylie's bloodstream. Wings burst from Andreas back, similar to that of a Raven's. The frame of the wings slowly turned red, at the same time Kaylie's eyes turned red. Andrea smiled, lowering Kaylies hand "You have complete control over shadows." she whispered in Kaylies ear "They will do anything for you. But remember, Darkness or light can destroy them."

8/3/2011 #10
Madness2920

Kaylie looked up at her and smiled. "..thank you.." she said before she turned to Dominic and Natalie. THe first thing she did was slowly raise her hand at Natalie, sending shadows at her chest.

8/3/2011 #11
The Fourth In Line

Natalie lwt out a wail of pain, falling to her knees as three cuts appeared across her chest.

8/3/2011 #12
Madness2920

Kaylie laughed insanely at the power she was just given. Dom's eyes went wide as he quickly grabbed Natalie and quickly ran. She sent more shadows at them but they missed. She growled angrily as she watched them leave but then she turned to Andrea. "..These poweres are amazing!" she said with a laugh.

8/3/2011 #13
The Fourth In Line

Andrea smiled "Just be careful. They will never forminto darkness, so you're safe from that, but the can still hurt you if you don't build up an immunity. We should go to the surface now."

8/3/2011 #14
Madness2920

Kaylie nodded quietly. "..Alright."

~X~

Dom brought Natalie back to the basthesphere and sat her down before he pulled the lever. "...Are you alright?"

8/3/2011 #15
The Fourth In Line

Andrea entered a bathsphere with her, smiling

-

Natalie had been crying "She really did try to kill me....."

8/3/2011 #16
Madness2920

Katylie smiled as she looked at shadows on her arm. "What do we do first when we get there?" she asked.

~X~

Dom frowned and hugged her tightly. "......Andrea messed with her head...if we get rid of her she wont try to kill you..she is just confused and Andrea is the one she turned to for help.."

8/3/2011 #17
The Fourth In Line

"First, we get you cleane up and get some food in you."

-

"But...noe she has...powers......"

8/3/2011 #18
Madness2920

Kaylie frowned as she looked at herself, She looked anorexic from how little she ate over the years and her outfit would make a bums look clean. "...That sounds good..."

~X~

"..We can talk her into it." he said. "Dont worry everything will be alright."

8/3/2011 #19
The Fourth In Line

Once the bathysphere reached the surface Andrea took Kaylie to her house, getting her wased up and giving her something to eat.

-

Natalie slowly nodded

8/3/2011 #20
Madness2920

Kaylie quickly ate until she couldnt eat anymore without throwing up.

8/3/2011 #21
Madness2920

dom nodded quietly. "..Now are you alright?"

8/3/2011 #22
The Fourth In Line

"Be careful. You don't want to make yourself sick"

8/3/2011 #23
Madness2920

Kaylie nodded quietly. "...I couldnt help it..I was really hungry."

8/3/2011 #24
The Fourth In Line

"It's fine. You've gone a long time without eating"

8/3/2011 #25
Madness2920

Kaylie nodded quietly. "..thank you for helping me Andrea.." she said quietly. "Your better then any family I ever had."

8/3/2011 #26
The Fourth In Line

"No problem" Andrea said. She checked her phone, she had been going to the surface every other day to make sure everything was going well. Thenumber of people supporting Dominic had lessened, most had been killed

8/3/2011 #27
Madness2920

(am going to be off tell 9 I have to go see a movie)

Kaylie nodded quietly. "So...when do I get to start killing?"

8/3/2011 #28
The Fourth In Line

"You need to learn control over shadows and how to avoid trouble. Otherwise, you'll go straight to prison"

8/3/2011 #29
Madness2920

"How do I learn that?" she asked. "It doesnt sound like something I could study.."

8/3/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Madness2920 The Fourth In Line
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member