Vampire Diaries RP
Play through the second season of the series as your favorite canon or create your own character.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
chaos.and.sin

The home of Claudia and Alec Morgan.

9/28/2010 #1
chaos.and.sin

FLASHBACK

It was all so strange. Claudia knew about vampires but witnessing one attack her brother suddenly seemed to make it all real. She sat in the living room with her knees pulled up to her chest on the large white leather couch. Alec was up in his room. He was dazed and confused after the ordeal. Now he was sound asleep. He was lucky that Kaylin was there and that she knew about vampires. If she wouldn't have staked him, Alec would be dead. Claudia mentally reminded herself to thank Kaylin whenever she decided to come back. It had been a few years since she'd seen her and she didn't even get a chance to invite her inside to catch up...

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #2
BluRaven401

Kaylin took in a breath. Her first day back in town and drama erupts. 'I detest drama...' she thought with a sigh. But she promised Mrs. Morgan that she would protect her children. Kaylin knocked on the door.

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #3
chaos.and.sin

Her head shot up and she quickly got to her feet, stumbling over to the front door and pulling it open. "Kaylin," she smiled. Now that the woman who saved her only family was standing right in front of her, she had no idea what to say.

9/28/2010 #4
BluRaven401

Kaylin smirked. "How's your brother?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

9/28/2010 #5
chaos.and.sin

"Alive," Claudia replied with a smile. "Thanks to you," she nodded. "Thank you." Claudia stepped forward and hugged her. As their skin made contact, Claudia gasped and stumbled back inside the doorway, staring at Kaylin with wide eyes.

9/28/2010 #6
BluRaven401

Kaylin scoffed and shook her head slightly. "Secret's out." She noted the pain and surprise in Claudia's eyes. "Guess this means there won't be a girl's night out in our furture," she smirked.

9/28/2010 #7
chaos.and.sin

"You're one of them," Claudia said, her voice shaking. She took a small step back.

9/28/2010 #8
BluRaven401

Kaylin squinted. "I thought we established that," she smirked. "What are you looking for? Confirmation? Here it is." Her fangs elongated and her eyes grew dark. She hissed.

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #9
chaos.and.sin

Claudia gasped and jumped back when Kaylin's face changed and she let out that hiss. "But... I don't..." She didn't know what to say. She was scared and confused as hell. He mother must have known. Why were they friends? And why hadn't Kaylin killed her and Alec when she had the chance?

9/28/2010 #10
BluRaven401

Kaylin's face returned to normal and she sighed audibly. "If I wanted you dead, you would be, so relax," she muttered, looking down at her nails.

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #11
chaos.and.sin

"I don't understand," Claudia murmured, pacing a bit and running her fingers through her hair.

9/28/2010 #12
BluRaven401

"Don't beat your head against the wall trying to figure it out," Kaylin sighed. "I'm not here to hurt you," she assured. "I'm here to protect you."

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #13
chaos.and.sin

Claudia scoffed lightly. "I'm supposed to believe that?"

9/28/2010 #14
BluRaven401

"I'd like to point out a few things," Kaylin smirked, counting them off on her fingers. "One: I saved your brother. Two: I staked the vampire so it wouldn't hurt anyone else. And three: you're both still alive. What evidence leads you to believe I'm here to hurt you?"

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #15
chaos.and.sin

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you're a vampire?" Claudia replied sarcastically.

9/28/2010 #16
BluRaven401

"Hey," Kaylin protested, pointing at her. "That is discrimination."

9/28/2010 #17
chaos.and.sin

Claudia glared softly at her and slammed the door shut, hurrying up to her room. She sat on the side of her bed, thinking through things. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. It was too much for one night.

9/28/2010 #18
BluRaven401

Kaylin sighed and turned slightly, leaning against the doorframe. "Well, that went well," she nodded.

9/28/2010 #19
chaos.and.sin

Claudia allowed herself to relax a bit, going over the visions she had seen when she came in contact with Kaylin. Three hundred years of memories; an unjust life; an unexpected death; a lonely and confusing rebirth; and an afterlife of silent suffering masked by partying and drinking and sex...but never killing. She had not killed a human in over two hundred and seventy years.

Remembering something else of great importance, Claudia slowly stood to her feet and walked to her nightstand. She opened up the drawer and pulled out a small metal tin. She slowly lifted the top. Inside of it was a ring, set with a blue stone. The note underneath it once read: 'For Kaylin's protection.' After the accident, somehow, the note had changed, adding two more simple words. 'And yours.' She didn't understand it before...she did now. Claudia took a deep breath and went back downstairs, slowly opening the front door.

9/28/2010 #20
BluRaven401

Kaylin turned to her. "Back so soon?" she asked with a small smile. "Were you thinking about me?"

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #21
chaos.and.sin

Claudia sighed and showed the ring to Kaylin. "My mother told me that she spelled this ring for you. She left a note that says it's for your protection. Why? Protection from what?"

9/28/2010 #22
BluRaven401

Kaylin examined the ring. Claudia was holding it just out of her reach. Kaylin chuckled lightly. "Wow, she actually did it," she nodded. After a few moments of silent admiration she looked up at Claudia. "Protection from the sun," she explained simply.

9/28/2010 #23
chaos.and.sin

Claudia knitted her eyebrows together and looked down at the ring. My mother...trusted a vampire with this? she thought, rubbing her thumb over the surface of the gem. No. Claudia sighed. She trusted Kaylin with this. She trusted her friend. And if my mother trusts her then... Claudia nodded once and held the ring out to her.

9/28/2010 #24
BluRaven401

Kaylin looked down at the ring and eyed the little witch before slowly taking it from her. She turned it around in the palm of her hand a few times, then she slipped it onto the index finger of her right hand. She looked up at Claudia. "Just my size," she smirked.

9/28/2010 #25
chaos.and.sin

Claudia rolled her eyes, glancing up the stairs a moment before turning to Kaylin. "Well," she began with a sigh. "Why don't you," she hesitated for a moment. "Come inside."

9/28/2010 #26
BluRaven401

Kaylin smirked, tilting her head to the side. "Actually, I should go. I have some... old friends I have to see," she nodded. "But thanks for the invitation," she chuckled lightly before walking away. Down the porch steps, she turned to Claudia. "Be careful who you invite inside. This is a messed up town," she warned.

9/28/2010 #27
chaos.and.sin

It was her turn to smirk. "I know," she said, slowly closing the door behind her.

END OF FLASHBACK

9/28/2010 . Edited 9/28/2010 #28
Forum Moderators: chaos.and.sin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member