A SOCERER'S APPRENTICE RPG
eveything seems dead with this movie but it's so awsome so here is the place to rp all my others have died so please come on and keep my company PLEASE
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Brookcresent

every forum needs a good plot any ideas ?

10/1/2010 #1
wugglyump

How about a good old-fashioned item quest? Maybe a rumor turns up that the Holy Grail or the Spear of Longinus or something has been seen somewhere, and of course both the Merlinians and the Morganians would want it, for different reasons.

10/2/2010 #2
Brookcresent

I llike it

10/2/2010 #3
The Curious Kills

I've got a plot idea... I've been toying with this yin-yang idea, as well as the theory of relativity and space-time and stuff like that, so I was thinking... how about we play around with the idea that the multiverse is being corroded due to unusual bursts of sorcerous activity, and so people are beginning to experience things like deja vu and coincidence a lot more often. Also, different versions of ourselves, memories that we don't remember, things like that keep popping up, and this item everybody's searching for can help repair the confusion? The Sorcerer's Stone, maybe?

2/15/2011 #4
Brookcresent

wow thats cool I like that !!!!

2/15/2011 #5
The Curious Kills

Thank you, happy to help :) I love complicated confusing "what if" plots.

2/21/2011 #6
Lady of the Undead
idk if this is a good idea. but what if there was a king arthur descendant and the merlinans have to protect him or her from the moragananians.
3/27/2011 #7
The Curious Kills

Wow, that sounds really interesting! After all, time does move in a circle, does it not?

3/28/2011 . Edited 3/28/2011 #8
God Damnit Moon Moon

I mean no offense to Prowler, but what significance would a decendent of king Author have to Morganians? His hairs already exist, and the king didnt have any special qualities other than the fact that he was king.

I belive that a quest for an item that can insure that an unborn child will be a sorcerer would be much more plot driving. If thats too much then one that also sorcerers to reincarnate quickly abit in a new body would be usefull, It could be used to assure that the next prime merlinian would come quickly after Daves death or be used to bring back Morgan Le Fe (or perhaps Merlin, assuming Dave isnt his literial reincarnations)

3/28/2011 #9
Brookcresent

interesting idea we will add them both in shortly

4/12/2011 #10
The Curious Kills

Perhaps the stories could be combined by, say, an Arthurian descendant whose father or mother is an archaeologist or historian. They discover or study the object that the sorcerers seek, and discovering the object's custodians leads them to the Arthurian descendant?

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/28/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: Brookcresent
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member