Greek Mythology RP!
So, this a Rp where you can be the Greek gods and goddesses and make children of them. It's a present day RP. I will have a few Percy Jackson and the Olympians references, but not many. So, come and join! It shall be fun if you like Greek mythology!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »

9/30/2010 #1

(Introductory post)

For years, there have been stories of the Greek gods and goddesses having affairs with mortals, when these affairs were finished with, the gods and goddesses returned to Olympus to resume their godly duties. Then, soon, they had children, in which they were called, demi-gods. Zeus, who was angry with most of the gods and goddesses who were having affairs, banned them from having any interaction with their demi-god children, but, of course, they didn't listen, but, fearing Zeus' wrath, they interacted with their children in secret. This is the story of the gods and their children.

10/2/2010 #2

It was the end of the school day and Cressida was at her locker putting her homework in her backpack along with notes to study for her test and quizzes which was never fun. After she gathered her stuff she sat on the steps outside of the school as she waited for her brother Demetrius and head home.

Demetrius just got to his locker and was putting his stuff in his backpack which was alot of homework seeing he always forgot to do it and now he has alot of catching up to do plus todays homework. He sighed as it took longer than usual to head out and meet up with Cressida to home because he had to get all his late homework from his classes.

10/2/2010 #3

Devika Knox and Kyrie McAllistar hung out by their lockers. They were best friends. Kyrie was a daughter of the goddess, Persephone, and Devika was a daughter of the god, Apollo. They both knew of their demi-godness and hung out together all the time. Kyrie looked at Devika. "So, how's theatre club?"

"It's great. We still need more people to join however." Devika told Kyrie, her grey eyes full of sadness.

Kyrie frowned, brushing her blonde hair out of her face. "That stinks."

Devika nodded, slinging her Paramore messenger bag of her shoulder. "Yeah." She smiled at Kyrie and they began to head out to Devika's car.

10/2/2010 #4

Cressida grew bored as she waited for her brother Demetrius so she started to read her book as well as thought about joining some school activity or something

Demetrius headed out to Cressida and knew they had to book it home for afternoon chores with their mom. It sucked that they had to do that and there mom had no one else but them. He saw Cressida and smiled. "Sorry i'm late Cressie lots of homework so could you do my chores for me today so i can catch up and hopefully have them all turned in before the next football game or i can't play."

Cressida sighed. "Fine but this is the last time i do this for you Dem." she said as they headed to Demetrius car. Cressida had her license but she just needed to buy her own car than she wouldn't have to ride with her brother all the time.

10/2/2010 #5

Devika and Kyrie talked as they walked in the parking lot, heading to Devika's red Ford Taurus. "Shouldn't you be at cheer practice Ky?"

Kyrie shook her head. "No, it was canceled today, coach had to go get her ultrasound done..."

Devika nodded. "Ah okay."

10/2/2010 #6

Cressida and Demetrius left the school parking lot in his pickup truck. She sighed as she looked out the window. They've been going to school here for awhile and it felt like Demetrius had more friends than her but than again she didn't have any friends which kinda sucked.

10/2/2010 #7

Kyrie and Devika climbed in the car, tossing their bags in the back. Devika started up the car and drove out of the parking lot. she looked over at Kyrie who stared out the window. She looked back over and accidentally hit the bumper of a truck in front of her at a stoplight.

10/2/2010 #8

Demetrius head what happend to the back of his truck and put in in park and got out. "Oh come one for once cant i get a break!" he muttered.

Cressida was scared but thought her brother was over reacting and got out too. "Dem im sure it isnt that bad it prob just has a dent." she said.

10/2/2010 #9

Devika and Kyrie got out of the car and Devika muttered, "Mom is going to kill me"

10/2/2010 #10

Demetrius came out back and looked at the damage. "I hope you got insurance that will cover that." he said. "Dem! be nice it was an accident." Cressida said.

10/2/2010 #11

Devika rose an eyebrow at Demetrius "Yes, I do have insurance. I'm sorry that I hit your truck, it was an accident!"

"Yeah! An accident!" Kyrie said, crossing her arms over her chest

10/2/2010 #12

Demetrius looked at Devika and Kyrie. "Okay well im going to have to call the police and report this you know." Cressida sighed. "I'm sorry about my twin brother Demetrius there hes having a bad day."

10/2/2010 #13

Devika smiled, pulling out her cellphone, "It's fine." she called the cops and reported the accident.

Kyrie looked at Dem

10/2/2010 #14

Dem looked at Kyrie and winked at her before turning to talk to his sister that started out normally than turned into a twin spat.

"Look you dont have to be so rude all the time Dem sheesh." Cressida said.

"Well its just a bad day and they should watch were they are driving." Dem said.

"So at least apologize." Cressie said.

"What no why should i? Fine.." dem said giving in and walking over to Devika and Kyrie.

10/2/2010 #15

Kyrie blushed and looked at Devika.

Devika looked back at Kyrie and then at Dem. "The cops are on their way"

10/2/2010 #16

"Great and sorry about snapping at you guys." Dem said. He doesnt apologize easily.

Cressie looked at Kyrie than at Dem. "I'm Cressida. Dem is mad because he has to catch up on homework before the next football game. He's the qaurter back. As for me im not in any activities." she sighed.

10/2/2010 #17

"I'm Devika. I'm head of theatre club, and..." Devika looked at Kyrie.

"I'm Kyrie. I'm in cheerleading. We're not sisters, but, we're so close, we could be." she laughed

10/2/2010 #18

"Nice to meet both of you. Do you need more people for the thetre club? I would join. It sounds fun." Cressida said with a friendly smile.

Dem was staring at Kyrie sure he's had women before and dated many times but their was something about Kyrie that drew him in.

10/3/2010 #19

Devika grinned. "Oh! We could always use more people"

Kyrie blushed, noticing Dem staring at her

10/3/2010 #20

"Awesome!" Cressida said with a grin.

Dem looked quickly away and rubbed the back of his neck.

10/3/2010 #21

Devika nodded and then noticed the cop lights in the distance.

Kyrie looked away

10/3/2010 #22

No one really talked after awhile as the cop soon showed up.

10/3/2010 #23

Devika sighed as the cop came and she explained to them what happened.

10/3/2010 #24

Cressida sighed as they waited.

Demetrius listened closely to what the cop said and after they had everything sorted out the cop left.

10/3/2010 #25

Kyrie played with her hair.

Devika sighed

10/3/2010 #26

"Well we have to get going chores and all." Cressida said after the cop left.

After Dem thought about it the damage wasn't that bad. "Hey don't worry about paying for that actually no one was hurt really. Come on Cressie lets get home before mom freaks."

Cressida sighed and nodded. "It was nice meeting you guys." she said before getting into the truck.

Demetrius winked at Kyrie as he said goodbye and got in his truck.

10/3/2010 #27

Devika and Kyrie waved goodbye before heading back to their car. "Looks like that guy took an intrest in you Ky."

Kyrie blushed. "Nah"

10/3/2010 #28

Cressida looked at Demetrius. "So i saw you checking out Kyrie. You like her dont you? She catches your interest doesnt she?"

Demetrius blushed a little. "What oh maybe i was but i'm sure shes not interested in me."

Cressida giggled and left it at that.

10/3/2010 #29

Devika went and dropped Kyrie off at her house and then drove to her own. She sighed, she hated it.

10/3/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Stephy-Dearestxxo FutureMrs.DeanWinchester
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member