Avengers
Welcome everybody who likes Avengers! You can discuss comic books, talk about your favorite characters and Avengers-related fanfiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kairan1979

This topic is to discuss what will happen in the upcoming Avengers movie: the characters, the plot, and anything else you can think of.

10/12/2010 #1
TheLadyBlackhawk

I would love to see an Ultron plot, because that would open up the set for Vision and Wanda then Disassembled House of M and Ultimately the Young Avengers.

I would love to see Wanda and Quicksilver in the story and just more females in general, not just Black Widow Or Maria Hill, but real heroes, hell I'll even take the Wasp and Tigra if it means having more females.

2/22/2011 #2
Rider Paladin

Now that the trailer's come out for the movie, I wonder if more people will come to this thread. That aside, Wasp would certainly be a good choice for a future recruit in later sequels, as she was a founding Avenger in the comics proper. Carol Danvers could easily cameo as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and later get involved with a Kree-Skrull invasion/war plot that ends up in her gaining superpowers and becoming Ms. Marvel. Technically, she'd go by "Warbird," after her call sign as a S.H.I.E.L.D. fighter pilot, but people would call her "Ms. Marvel" because of her association with Captain Marvel/Mar-Vell/Mahr Vehl (depending on which version they go with), much to her great annoyance. Mockingbird could be another potential recruit, given her history as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and recent upgrade with the Infinity Formula, and I would gladly suggest either Jessica Drew or Julia Carpenter (the first and second Spider-Women) if not for the inferred association with Spider-Man, whose film rights are still in Sony's hands.

10/27/2011 . Edited 10/27/2011 #3
Kairan1979

I think Ant-Man and Wasp can't work in the Avengers movies, only in cartoons.

Mockingbird can work as Black Widow's replacement (for example, if Widow betrays Avengers).

2/17/2012 #4
LaughingLadybug

It amazes me how much the actors look like the comic book chareters. Stan Lee is a perfectionist.

4/30/2012 #5
Kiana Productions

What I would like is for Winter Soldier to come in somewhere.

7/31/2012 #6
TheLadyBlackhawk

lol Captain America 2 is called Captain America; The winter Soldier.

7/31/2012 #7
Kiana Productions
Really? Thanks! *Does happy dance*
7/31/2012 #8
Rider Paladin

Yeah, it's gonna be awesome. The Winter Soldier arc was a very good start for Ed Brubaker's take on Captain America, and he's still doing great things with both characters. As for Ant-Man, they're going ahead with a plan for a movie based on him; from the preliminary details I've heard, it seems like it'll have Hank Pym in the 1960s (quite the swinging time) and then skip to Scott Lang in the 1990s (ah, for those days). Who knows who'll be Ant-Man in the 2010s, where the Cinematic Universe seems to be set almost by default? Eric O'Grady?

7/31/2012 #9
Kairan1979

I'm looking forward to see a cinematic version of Winter Soldier too.

9/4/2012 #10
davidperry

My favorite hero is Chris Evans whether in Avengers movie or in another i just like him very much his dressing style was superb in The Avengers, even The Winter Soldier he also did nice dressing or costume, i found steve rogers costumes at FilmStarJackets i went to right place...

5/26/2014 . Edited 5/26/2014 #11
Kairan1979

What do you expect from Avengers : Age of Ultron?

1/5 #12
DryadPrincess

Rumor is somebody will die.

4/28 #13
Kairan1979

The rumor is right; I can say as much without spoilering the movie.

5/10 #14
DryadPrincess

He'll be back. His contract is good for several more movies.

5/25 #15
Forum Moderators: Kairan1979
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member