Avengers
Welcome everybody who likes Avengers! You can discuss comic books, talk about your favorite characters and Avengers-related fanfiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kairan1979

There are a lot of appearances of Avengers in the animated series or movies. The most notable, I think, are:

- Avengers: United They Stand (1999) - not really successful animated series. The team roster lacked the most famous Avengers - only guest appearances of Captain America and Iron Man, no Hulk or Thor. Also the character wore the suit of armor they donned in "power-up" sequences.

- The Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010) - much better animated series, with more complicated storyline and a lot of cameos of less famous characters.

- Ultimate Avengers & Ultimate Avengers II - two animated films based upon the Ultimate version of Avengers.

- The Avengers - the movie Marvel Studios planned to produce, cross betwen several Marvel superhero movies (Iron Man I-II, Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger).

Let's discuss the portrayal of Avengers and storyline in Avengers-related animated series and movies.

3/7/2011 #1
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg

Jessica Jones (Jewel/Knightress) from the New Avengers is getting her own show, based on her debut comic, Alias. It is supposed to start airing this fall on ABC and it's called AKA Jessica Jones. Not much as been said about it, other than the woman who writes for Dexter is helming it, and that besides Jess, we get to see Luke Cage and Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel).

1/14/2012 #2
Kairan1979

I think Ms. Marvel is going to steal the show.

2/17/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: Kairan1979
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member