Avengers
Welcome everybody who likes Avengers! You can discuss comic books, talk about your favorite characters and Avengers-related fanfiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
angelgirl3686
I am looking for a story I read a few days ago. Someone tries to shoot Tony while he is at a party. I think he had armor on under his suit. He lives but it discusses the teams (Steve mostly I think) reaction. Any ideas?
5/7/2012 #1
angelgirl3686

Also, if you know of any Tony/Iron Man or Darcy (from Thor) hurt fics in the Avengers universe, I would absolutely love it!

5/7/2012 #2
Kairan1979

I'm looking for the story I've read long time ago. It describes the group of teenagers from the future listening to the legends about Avengers and later becoming the new version of Avengers. I remember that one of them had gloves with claws.

5/31/2012 #3
Kiana Productions

Not looking for any specific fanfic in particular but does anyone have a good Hawkeye/OC story?

7/31/2012 #4
Tsuha-chan
A great place to search for lost fics is avengers_search at livejournal (http : // avengers-search . livejournal . com ) you could always create a sock account and use it for posting on the comm only since it's open membership.
9/6/2012 #5
UumRonin

I do! Check out my page!

12/6/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: Kairan1979
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member