The Myrrh Tree
A place to exchange ideas and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Be excellent to each other.

Try to stay on topic.

Don't self-promote too much.

Don't tase me, bro.

And, as experience has taught me the necessity of a few more:

Anyone and everyone is welcome in this forum, from the most hardcore FFCC fan to the person who heard the name once and thought it sounded cool.

You may create topics as you please.

Corollary: I will delete topics as I please. Keep it respectful and we should have no problem.

If there is a poll you would like to take, PM me what the question/answers are and I will put it up for you.

For links posted in Useful Links, they must be Safe For Work. If you are not sure about that, PM me the link and I will decide.

10/4/2010 . Edited 4/19/2012 #1

Um... Hello. I had two questions, though I don't if this is the right place to ask them. It just seemed more appropriate than anywhere else... (^^;) One: Is it okay if I join this forum? (I apologize in advance if that's a stupid question; I've only been to one other forum before, and a friend invited me to join that one.) Two: I'm working on a forum of my own, for a different series (a game and anime called Blue Dragon), and I was wondering if I could use this one as a sort of outline (though mostly for the challenges). I promise to still participate in this one (if it's alright for me to do so, that is).

Anyway, that's all. Again, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these things. Sorry to be a bother...

1/29/2011 #2

Of course you can join! The forum is open to everyone. You can model your forum off of this one all you like, I have no problem with it.

1/30/2011 #3

Okay. Thank you! :) I'll get to work both over here and with my own forum, then.

1/31/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: SasukeBlade The Trinity Tree
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member