Glee Roleplay
Just another Glee RP. :P Still needed characters: Kurt, Finn, Tina, Artie, Matt, Puck, Mike, Will, Emma, and Sue! Please join! :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel Berry smiled from ear to ear as she walked into the McKinley High the morning after the Glee Club had just won the Sectionals. Of course, Rachel had know they would win. With her talent, how could they not? Nonetheless, the girl smiled as she approached her locker. She thought that the Glee Club's popularity must have shot up due to their win at Sectionals. At least she hoped it would.
10/10/2010 #1
Peint Ailes

Quinn Fabray moved as swiftly as a pregnant teen could, holding her books to her chest. She missed being the most popular girl in school.

X

Issa looked at the school, her eyes widening at how...crowded it was. She smoothed out her skirt and walked in, getting lost as soon as she did.

10/10/2010 #2
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel caught a glimpse of Quinn, and smiled a little. Sure, she was not very well-liked by the girl and honestly she didn't like Quinn much either, but out of friendlyness, the brunette decided to greet her. "Good morning, Quinn!" She told her perkily.
10/10/2010 #3
Peint Ailes

Quinn glared at Rachel and continued walking, ignoring her. Just because she wasn't popular any more didn't mean she had to resort to talking to her.

X

Issa accidently bumped into someone. "Oops, um...Sorry."

10/10/2010 #4
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel frowned and sighed a little at Quinn. She should've saw this coming. Of course Quinn wouldn't have been willing to talk to her with the recent event of Rachel practically ruining Finn and Quinn's relationship due to telling Finn that the baby was indeed not Finn's. However, she was quickly bumped into by another student. She turned and smiled. "No, it's fine." After looking the girl over, she said, "Hmm.. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new here?"
10/10/2010 #5
Peint Ailes

"Please tell me it's not that obvious," The blonde smiled nervously.

10/10/2010 #6
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel chuckled. "Well, being myself, I tend to recognize who everyone is in this school despite it being so full of students." She replied to the girl. She stuck out a hand in greeting. "Hi, I'm Rachel Berry," She introduced, "the star of the Glee Club." She also added quickly. "What's your name?"
10/10/2010 #7
Peint Ailes

"Issa. Issa Riveton." She hesitantly took the hand. "So there's a Glee club here?"

10/10/2010 #8
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel nodded her head enthusiastically. "There sure is! And I'm sure Mr. Schuester would be eager to take you in if you ever were to join!" She told her, hoping maybe to get a new member for Glee. "In fact, we just won Sectionals the other day."
10/10/2010 #9
Peint Ailes

"Um, sure, I'll join. Speaking of Mr. Schuester, where's his Spanish class?" Issa smiled. Maybe this would be her first friend here?

10/10/2010 #10
TheAwesomeCourtney
"Right this way!" Rachel motioned for Issa to follow her down the halls, walking proudly. Unfortunately, at that very moment, Rachel got a slushie thrown into her face.
10/10/2010 #11
Peint Ailes

"Ummm..." Issa looked back at who had done that. "What just happened?"

10/10/2010 #12
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel inwardly sighed. "Unfortunately, that's the price of being in the Glee club." She explained. However, she continued down the hall until reaching the classroom in which Spanish class took place. "Right here. Now, I'll probably see you later, gotta go clean up," She told Issa before walking towards the bathroom.
10/10/2010 #13
Peint Ailes

Good thing I like slushies... Issa thought.

(sorry last night ff did something really weird.)

10/11/2010 #14
TheAwesomeCourtney
(Same here. xD No problem. And, if you can, could you try getting a few more people to join? If so, that'd be great! :D) Rachel exited the bathroom after getting the slushie cleaned off of her. She looked around the hall, partly wondering where Finn, the one she still had a crush on, was.
10/11/2010 #15
Peint Ailes

(i dont like doing it myself, but a good idea is to go to all the dead rps and say you have a living one, and the ones that their creators abandoned. are you going to make an oc?)

Issa sat down quietly in Spanish, wishing she knew someone here.

10/11/2010 #16
TheAwesomeCourtney
(Ah, okay. :) And possibly. xD) Rachel sat down in Spanish, seeing as she also had the class. She looked around the room to see if Finn was in Spanish, and sure enough the boy was sitting there, staring off into space. She giggled a little.
10/11/2010 #17
Peint Ailes

Issa heard Rachel giggle and was slightly confused. The teacher didn't say anything funny.

10/11/2010 #18
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel noticed Issa's slightly confused look and giggled again. "I was looking at Finn," She admitted, smiling.
10/11/2010 #19
Peint Ailes

"Who?" Issa asked, looking around.

10/11/2010 #20
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel motioned towards Finn. "He's Finn,"
10/11/2010 #21
Peint Ailes

"Holy cow he's tall." Issa whispered.

10/11/2010 #22
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel giggled again. "I know. But that just makes him more charming in my eyes, along with his great voice," She sighed as she gushed about him.
10/11/2010 #23
Peint Ailes

"So are you two..."Issa asked. She was quite curious.

10/11/2010 #24
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel turned and blushed. "Oh, no, we're not." She said. "However, I'm hoping that we can be soon. Now that Quinn doesn't have him anymore."
10/11/2010 #25
Peint Ailes

"And who's Quinn?" Issa asked, feeling like an idiot.

10/11/2010 #26
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel laughed. "I've really got to introduce you to the Glee club. Anyways, Quinn is the girl who used to be head cheerleader. She's pregnant and Finn was her boyfriend, but they broke up after I told Finn that he wasn't the father."
10/11/2010 #27
Peint Ailes

"I'd ask who the dad was, but I'm guessing I'll find out soon enough." Issa cracked a smile.

10/11/2010 #28
TheAwesomeCourtney
Rachel laughed and nodded her head. "I'm sure you will."
10/11/2010 #29
Peint Ailes

"So I'm guessing Glee club isn't popular?"

10/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TheAwesomeCourtney
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member