Unrequited
An rp for sad, tragic, and dramatic romances. And it seems, any "stuff".
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Helleos

Approval.

So he isn't in their group?

1/11/2011 #31
Princess of All Cosmos

Group? What do you mean by "group"?

1/11/2011 #32
Helleos

Irene, Hikasa, Turin, Loki...There's room for 1 more.

1/11/2011 #33
Princess of All Cosmos

Maybe. I'll decide later. :D

Later, I'm just going to enter him as a transfer student and see what happens.

1/11/2011 #34
Helleos

Kay...

1/11/2011 #35
Princess of All Cosmos

I was planning on making Noriko a throwaway character, but...whatever.

Name: Noriko Okajima

Appearance: http://animehistory.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/codegeasscc04.jpg

Personality: Takes on the role of a leader, resulting in a lot of pressure and stress. Cunning and manipulative when she wants to be.

Love Interest: None

Backstory: Nothing of particular interest.

Skills, Titles, and other potential trivia: Allergic to dairy, seafood, and peanuts.

1/21/2011 #36
Helleos

Accepted.

1/21/2011 #37
Princess of All Cosmos

Name: Destiny Arianos

Appearance: http://www.thatanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Sora-no-Woto-08-09.jpg

Personality: Cheerful most of the time, but emotionally unstable.

Love Interest: None

Backstory: Brought up in an orphanage, because her parents were killed in an explosion at a shooting range on Christmas Eve. At the orphanage, she was shunned and bullied by the other kids for a rumor spread in the newspaper that she killed them.

Skills, Titles, and other potential trivia: Has aphephobia (fear of being touched) and pediophobia (fear of dolls).

2/3/2011 #38
Helleos

Accepted.

Although the first name seems...strange. Maybe you could change it?

2/3/2011 #39
Princess of All Cosmos

Er....why? I know plenty of people named Destiny...

2/3/2011 #40
Helleos

Destiny......? You do? Really? Eh..it's not a big thing I guess. If you really want to, keep it.

2/3/2011 #41
Princess of All Cosmos

Yeah. I live in California, so it's really common... I have no idea where you live if you haven't heard the name before. :P

2/3/2011 #42
Helleos

California. Never heard it before.

2/3/2011 #43
Keira Higurashi

Name: Rena Aikawa, though she is known as Kokoro

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/blonde+anime+girl+/Aokidanza/Other/Anime/Girls/anime_girls.jpg

Personality: A graceful, elegeant person. She finds flirting fun, but only as a game, and enjoys toying with boys. Otherwise, she doesn't like to play, she wants to work, and only for the merits. Naturally manipulative and always scheming. She likes to be one step ahead of everyone, no matter who she is against. Always goes for the win, and can be a sore loser. When she loses, she'll want to get even. Sees life as one big competition. Her reputation is everything to her, and she cares about what the important people (to her) think of her. Easily hides her emotions, and usually maintains her composure. But when she's mad, you'll know. Getting her to trust you takes a lot of work and talent. Despite the fact she's kind of evil in a way, she's really singing for herself and because she enjoys it, not for the fame and fortunate. Also a very hard worker despite the fact she's a rich girl.

Love Interest: N/A

Backstory: Her father is the CEO of a computer company, so basically she's rich (and has many connections). Even though her family could easily afford a pet, both of her parents are allergic to cats. So, she holds a grudge against them for that, though her relationship with her parents wasn't very good to start with. An agent discovered her at a very young age, and she's been in the show business ever since. She was once a member of the popular girl group, L.O.V.E. and was known as Kokoro, but went solo after her boyfriend broke up with her for the lead vocalist of the group. She's always thinking of ways to get even with him, but she hasn't commenced any of her plans.

Skills, Titles, and other potential trivia: Also likes throwing darts (sometimes at people)

2/25/2011 #44
Helleos

Accepted.

Though there seem to be a lot of this type of character around...

2/25/2011 #45
Keira Higurashi

Ah, seriously? Well, darn, I wasn't expecting that.

2/25/2011 #46
Helleos

Yeah.

There's Loki, Jirou, Cherno, Hikasa...

2/25/2011 . Edited 2/25/2011 #47
Keira Higurashi

Hmm, now how should I start . . . ?

2/25/2011 #48
Helleos

You can join an existing rp, or make a new one...

2/25/2011 #49
Keira Higurashi

I think I'll make a new one if you don't mind. Anything I should know before I do?

2/25/2011 #50
Helleos

Well....not really. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

2/25/2011 #51
Keira Higurashi

Not sure if you accept non-humans, but here it goes…

Name: Kei Shirokaze

Appearance-

Angel: http://www.wallpapers4desktop.net/_ph/3/2/992653713.jpg

Human: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x108/i-like-manga/manga/13-2.jpg

Personality: A tomboy who acts tough to survive. She thinks if you show weakness you won't get anywhere. She is also very independent and stubborn. She is capricious, and a bit thick-headed. She takes things seriously, and rarely makes an effort to have fun.

Love Interest: N/A

Backstory: She was born into a poor family. Because of that, she had to learn to pick pocket. She quickly got the hang of it. One day, her younger sister decided to accompany her while she was doing her "job". She ended up getting threatened with a knife. Kei managed to save her, but only by killing the man with the knife. Her father lost his job shortly afterwards, and was drunk by the time he came home. He killed her. When she got to heaven, she saw that her wings were black. This was because she had not repented for any of her actions. In order for her to truly earn her place in heaven, she became a guardian angel and was assigned Rena Aikawa (also known as Kokoro). Every time she does a good deed a bit of her wings are purified, and once she completely purifies them she can go back to heaven. However, until then, she fluctuates between her angel and human form on earth.

Skills, Titles, and other potential trivia: While in angel form, she turns invisible to all except to other angels. She can also fly.

4/10/2011 #52
Princess of All Cosmos

Hey, Higurashi! Lol, I can see that you use the same character for a lot of RP's ;)

4/10/2011 #53
Keira Higurashi

Yeah, probably because I've had a lot more experience roleplaying her. *shrugs*

4/10/2011 #54
Helleos

That's fine, but you'll need to make your own rp universe to go with it.

4/10/2011 #55
Keira Higurashi

All right, then. Off I go~!

4/16/2011 #56
Persephone999

Is this place still accepting new members?

4/23/2011 #57
Helleos

Sure. It's constantly burning through topics and making new ones anyway so it's no problem for the most part.

4/23/2011 #58
Persephone999

Okay. Is there a maximum character age limit?

4/23/2011 #59
Helleos

I guess not. Only the limit to how much interaction occurs because of it.

4/23/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Helleos
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member