Who thinks Rikuo should go with Tsurara and why?
Should Tsurara go with Rikuo? Of course she should! TsuraraxRikuo forever! XD Feel free to discuss about anything that's got to do with these two.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
IrisNeko

You know, I really prefer Rikuo with Tsurara because they are REALLY cute together!

I mean, I watched all the episodes and the manga and Tsurara was the cutest! Her appearance matches with Rikuo (both i guess.. but more with night Rikuo! YAY!)

Also, she REALLY wants to with Rikuo and protect him! And in the manga Rikuo also protects her! Which is really ... I should say... COOL!

And I don't know if you read the manga, but in one of the chapters, Rikuo and Tsurara walk in the snow under the SAME umbrella! I heard that walking together in same umbrella means something romantic and has special meaning! XD

I LOVE THIS COUPLE! I WISH THE WHOLE MANGA WOULD BE TRANSLATED SO I COULD SEE WHICH GIRL ENDS UP WITH RIKUO!!

3/20/2011 #1
Lonely Athena

I love this couple!! They really loveeach other and you can see that in the manga ...there's no Rikuo x kana o x Yura!! there's pure Rikuox Tsurara ...she loves him more than she love herself...she will give her life if it's neccesary !!and Rikuo wants her...he protects her from everything and with the sakasuki and the kyoto escenes is more obvious!!! Kana is just a human and in the manga he doesn't show too much interest for her ... just take care because is her friend and he will always protect his friends!! Tsurara x Riku FOR EVER!

4/7/2011 #2
IrisNeko

YEAH!! TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

In the manga, there are many lovely scenes with Rikuo and Tsurara!! I love it!! I wonder when all the chapters will be translated, I wanna see the ending!!! XD

Kyoto scenes are just AWESOME!!! Rikuo got soooo angry when that giant youkai made Tsurara faint!! LOVE THAT PART!!

But the sad thing is that if you refer to the manga, the Nurarihyon family has a curse form that evil demon fox.....sad.... that means... there will be a possibility that Rikuo has no choice but to marry Kana!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/8/2011 #3
Suki90

Not necessarily. Think about it. The curse have had already too many mentions; I think that now the curse has an special rol.

I don't think the mangak's gonna leave there the curse so the young Keikains boys die at a very young age.

Hi, I also love this couple, they are just... perfect together! I loved the moment in the manga when Tsuchigumo took Tsurara with him and Rikuo said "Wait for me, Tsurara". Also love the part in which Rikuo was behind her and surrounded her with his arms, that was when he arrived to rescue her. Another great moment was the part in which Rikuo told her that she don't have to protect him more because he became very strong, that it was going to be him who was going to protect her now.

But the most beautiful moment was when they walked under the umbrella! And you're right, in Japan has a special meaning.

Hope I can bring some RikuoTsurara stuff soon.

4/13/2011 #4
DawnMay

I love the scene when he surrounded her in his arms and said all that too =D And the umbrella has become the biggest clue now lol

Also don't forget that in the cover/first/second page Tsurara was laying on his legs ^-^ (don't know if it means anything but I just love seeing them close together)

4/14/2011 #5
IrisNeko

OH YEAH!!! Now I realized it!!

I love that pic!!! I really like how the picture have Rikuo and Tsurara close together!!! XD

And you're right!! The umbrealla scene has become the biggest clue!!! YAY!!

4/15/2011 #6
Cristinne

I think it's pretty obvious now who Rikuo will end up with ^^

I just don't get why the hell the anime has been rooting for Kana. Kana hasn't been seen together with Night Rikuo since... the chapter with her birthday (I think that was), but in almost every chapter with Tsurara in it, there's some action between her and Rikuo :"

They're just PERFECT for each other.

Besides, Kana's totally useless. xD

4/17/2011 #7
XSoulResonanceX

I think the reason why Kana gets so much screentime during the anime is because the director is a Kana fan. Ugh! Some say they screwed up the anime. I like Kana's manga version better.

I love Rikuo X Tsurara!! So cute~!!! But Rikuo X Yura wouldn't be too bad. As long as it ain't Kana. Plus, if Rikuo marries Kana, they're child would be 1/8 yokai and that would be the total fall of the Nura clan. The sequel would be called Nura: Fall of the Yokai clan. Rikuo already has problems being a quarter yokai.

Tsurara on the other hand, their child would still have yokai blood to still keep the clan strong. But enough of clan blood. I love the pairing since Tsurara is very devoted to Rikuo. She loves both sides of him, I think Kana is just in love with Night Rikuo. Tsurara protects Rikuo and a very cheerful character, do I have to mention she gets character development while Kana does not?

4/19/2011 #8
IrisNeko

THAT IS SOOO CORRECT!!!

Then the offspring of Rikuo and Kana will be sooooo weak. :P 1/8 youkai is like... becoming a youkai for only a few hours per day!!! omg!!! He won't be able to fight properly!!

But I never ever heard that the directer is a fan of KANA!! WHY!!! and just because of he/she likes Kana, doesn't mean he/she can change the whole thing!! _

I really like your opinion, ChocoLuvr101!! Tsurara rox!!! XD

Plus Yura is AWESOME!!! ^_^ but.. still prefer Tsurara!!

4/19/2011 #9
Cristinne

Yeah, but there's still that Hagoromo Kitsune curse to think of. That was kinda her purpose, to weaken the clan through the blood, right? I'd like to think that with her defeat the curse has been broken, but... *shrugs* I can't help but think that Rikuo's gonna go through the same things Rihan did, what with the hundred tales clan resurfacing, but Tsurara won't leave like Otome did, would she? She's too devoted for that...

Ah well. Somehow I think day Rikuo prefers Kana, it's only Night Rikuo who loves Tsurara... or maybe it's me being negative again. Then that would mean that Rikuo's gonna get a harem. (But then again, it wouldn't be an adventure shounen manga, would it?)

RIKURA FTW!! xD

4/19/2011 #10
XSoulResonanceX

There is a possibility of the curse being lifted. *Shrugs* I don't know. I like Kana as Rikuo's friend, no more, no less.

4/19/2011 #11
Cristinne

Exactly. Kana's a good friend (emphasis on the word friend xD)

4/19/2011 #12
XSoulResonanceX

Haha XD! Her chances with Rikuo are very, very, very low. I've only seen three Kana X Rikuo fanfics here. Two OC X Rikuo, and mostly Tsurara X Rikuo, two Ryuuji X Yura and few other fanfics I haven't read.

4/19/2011 #13
Suki90

Hahaha, you're right!

Well about the curse, hmmm it's not like they have to have childrens at the moment, right? Not just because of that Rikuo's gonna fall in love with a human xD!

4/19/2011 #14
XSoulResonanceX

Yes!! There is still hope! If he chooses Tsurara I'll be dancing for joy. Yura.. I'll still be happy about it. Kana = bashing my head on the keyboard. lol

4/19/2011 #15
Ambivalencia

Oh come on guys. Kana is not that bad. (Although I agree, I .. kind of hate her?) And especially the Anime. I'm dissapointed. (Though I didn't watch it all.) But I saw lots of Kana and Kana and Kana. Oh Dude, that's why I disliked Anime. The main plot or the storyline might be changed from the manga. And to be honest—why not? Just because Kitsune's curse Tsurara and Rikuo couldn't go together? Come to think of it, did you guys see another example of Rihan and Otome? :| dude, Otome is a half youkai and Rihan still married her. And it's quite obvious if Rikuo would do the same. And .. If you guys need the prove of RikuoTsurara, (and I think RikuoTsurara fans had it too.) the chapters that I noted from the manga. I had around ..18 or 19 scenes of RikuoTsurara? And I found a little of Kana and Yura. (Yura might quite many, since Kyoto Arc pin pointed Yura as one of the affected character there.) ... Me speaks, I just write my honest thought here dude. And I think it's not good to make Kana or Yura looked bad. I mean, Kana could only cry and cry and Yura is quite badass. Let's note Kana as just a childhood friend in manga. Akh, I'm being racist.

4/20/2011 #16
XSoulResonanceX

I used to like Kana, but not with Rikuo. I just like her as Rikuo's childhood friend, that's it. I can't see them as nothing more than that. But the reason everyone dislikes Kana is because she's very much useless and does not help the orginal plot whatsoever. She does not get character development and she always manages to get herself in trouble. People would start having more respect for her if she stops being a damsel-in-distress and starts being useful in her own way despite being human. But I guess there might be hope for her. The manga isn't done.

As for Yura, I love her! She's total badass! I love it!

4/20/2011 #17
Suki90

It wasn't Rihan who was the half youkai of the relationship? What I knew is that Yamabuki Otome is a complete youkai.

I really don't hate Kana that bad, it's just that I hated that the anime director put a lot of Kana screentime!

I'm afraid of what's going to come in the second season because if it's the same director all the RikuoTsurara or RikuoYura that can com can be turned into a RikuoKana ¬¬, or made some facts to turn a fantasy like when Tsurara drank the sake! In the manga Night Rikuo really was there, and they were alone! In anime all the cute moment was like... oh, and then?

4/20/2011 #18
XSoulResonanceX

So true!! I hate it when the director pushes in RikuoKana moments that don't even happen in the manga!

4/21/2011 #19
NuramagoFan

Thank godness there is a new director for Nurarihyon no Mago : Sennen Makyou! And the second season is much more better than the first. I like it!

8/18/2011 #20
AnimeLover1885

Yeah!! Thank goodneesss!! the director change!!!!

8/21/2011 #21
AnimeLover1885

yah! if the curse is still there Rikuo dont have a choice but to marry Kana!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

but it also means Rikuo DONT want it but he just have to.

I Bet he really Likes tsurara More Than Kana!

I Hope they would break that D*** curse! so does that mean.....The first and second heir doesn't really love their Wifes?

They've been manippulated or something? because i really want rihan X Otome ~_~ wakana is okay but~~~~ Useless?

8/21/2011 #22
AnimeLover1885

yah! if the curse is still there Rikuo dont have a choice but to marry Kana!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

but it also means Rikuo DONT want it but he just have to.

I Bet he really Likes tsurara More Than Kana!

I Hope they would break that D*** curse! so does that mean.....The first and second heir doesn't really love their Wifes?

They've been manippulated or something? because i really want rihan X Otome ~_~ wakana is okay but~~~~ Useless?

8/21/2011 #23
IrisNeko

Hmmm Lets see..

I don't think Wakana useless... Cuz even in the manga there is almost nothing about her (as I remember) so for now I guess I like Wakana.. Besides there would not have been Rikuo without her. LOL

Rihan x Otome was pretty cute too. Especially in the manga Shiibashi sensei put a lot of love scenes! He he he :D

Does anyone know the curse properly? I mean Hagorome or that fox was sent to hell or somethin'... and.... some say the curse is still there. 0_0 Gah! I'm confused...

9/1/2011 #24
Cristinne

Wakana's not bad. She's just sort of... there. The manga only showed her once or twice I think, so there isn't much of a basis to say whether she's like Kana or not XD Though I highly suspect that. She even has the same brown hair as Kana... foreshadowing? Haha, kidding.

Anyway. The manga has returned to RikuoxKana X( Why of why is this happening. I don't really hate Kana, but... dude, she's more than just a typical mary-sue already. She has completely transcended that. Maybe we should give her an award for that~ XD

Anyway, the curse. Could it be that Shiibashi-sensei put it for fans who also think about the romance aspects of the story (it's a shounen manga, after all, and is supposed to concentrate on the action)? Aside from the weakening of the bloodline fact, of course.

Argh, he's playing with the fans... What's with resurrecting Kana?? If that's the case, then bring Yura out as well... She is and always will be a better candidate than Kana. If worse comes to worst and Tsurara really won't end up with Rikuo because of the curse, then please please let it be Yura... She deserves it more than Kana. At least she's got experience with yokai, right? And the fact that she has accepted Rikuo despite her great hatred and prejudice of all yokai... that's got to be something. XD

Hagoromo Gitsune MUST reappear, if only to explain further this little conflict. Perhaps after the Hundred Tales arc? Haha.

Until then, I'm rooting for you, Tsurara! I just wish she wouldn't get too clingy with Rikuo... people are starting to hate her because of that. It pains me whenever I encounter someone on a forum saying Tsurara's no good because of her clingyness (if that's even a word.) Rikuo should be grateful to have such a devout member of his clan.

If, in the end, Kana did end up with Rikuo, what would you do? Personally, I'd post a picture of Kana on a post and kick my soccer ball at her face all day... Haha, maybe. If it's even worth the effort. What would you do? XD

9/1/2011 #25
Hybrid thing

So, now that the director has changed, are there more Rikuo-Tsurara moments in the second season?

9/5/2011 #26
Forever-Forgotten22

Oh man I LOVE TsuraraxRikuo~ They are just perfect for each other. I mean if you look carefully (not even that carefully actually) when all the other Youkai get hurt Rikuo is just like "oh no!...Meh they should be alright." Then if Tsurara gets hit like once he's all like "Ok NOW YOU PEOPLE DIE!" Also they always just want to protect each other, it's like a one ups man ship of protecting, very cute~

Kana is just O_o I reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy don't like her. Yura....doesn't have that much emotion I find....

Sure Tsurara gets jealous easily but I mean that just makes her more 'human' (or I guess youkai in this case ^^) I cannot stress ENOUGH how much I love this couple. I pretty much had like a fan girl spasm attack when that one giant Youkai was all 'I be taking your girl now sucker, bye!" and Rikuo was all like "Nooooo!!!"

Gosh just....I cannot fathom the awesomeness that is Tsurara and Rikuo.

10/30/2011 #27
Xzer04X

tsurara is the loyal bodyguard that would risk even her life to ensure the safety of her master rikuo. and because she is always there for him, she has a lot of screen time compared to the other heroines. moreover, she is also the most developed compared to the other heroines and given her many chapter moments with rikuo, it kinda makes her look like the real main heroine out of the three, but sadly, with the curse still intact, the chances of them being together happily ever after (with family and kids i mean) is low.

i am still rooting for them though, i mean, with the curse, it makes their pairing a whole lot more romantic and exciting, though yura's family is also included in the curse, it won't affect them much until they married and had a child(the curse affects on MALE onmyoujis only right?) and for me, it won't be much exciting until then...but their pairing is also something ^^,

though we could all see how important she is to night rikuo, but until the stronger blood, human rikuo, stops treating her like a big sister (it was proof enough in the chapter that rikuo and tsurara shared ice cream and day rikuo never even cared if they shared an indirect kiss), i fear that their relationship would just remain the way they are...

1/6/2012 #28
shunnedfreak

i just love how you said "The sequel would be called Nura: Fall of the Yokai clan" ! so true...gah! im just starting with the whole anime...and reading all the comments about how the manga is so much better than the anime based on how the portrayed the dynamics of Tsurara, Rikuo and Kana (gah hate her and im only in episode 7..hows that possible?) it makes me want to read the manga now!

5/15/2012 #29
shunnedfreak

i just love how you said "The sequel would be called Nura: Fall of the Yokai clan" ! so true...gah! im just starting with the whole anime...and reading all the comments about how the manga is so much better than the anime based on how the portrayed the dynamics of Tsurara, Rikuo and Kana (gah hate her and im only in episode 7..hows that possible?) it makes me want to read the manga now!

5/15/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Kanbara
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member