No You Can't
All those who voted for Megamind: Evil Overlord gather here! No Role-Play, please.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tyrannosaurus Tamer

http://nickfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Megamind:_The_Blue_Defender

This was also posted on the Megamind Community, but I'd like to post it here to see what the fans of this forum think about it. I'd love for a television series to happen - and traditional? But I don't want to keep my hopes up, since this is a Nick "fanon" wikia. The new voice-actors make me lol. (then again Grey DeLisle... love her!! Rob Paulson is a wonder too)

Then again I still find this hard to believe. XD There are too many spelling errors and how the heck can there be a Puss in Boots series already? I know there's Penguins, Legends of Awesomeness, and How to Train Your Dragon; The Series is to air sometime this year, but bahhh...

1/29/2012 #1
nineteennintytwo

Nope, not buying it. I was once the gullable person who got excited when a troll posted on wiki that there will be a sequel. Now I've learnt to see what's true and what's not. And this is just ridiculous.

1/29/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: nineteennintytwo FrostyStarlight, Mia Vaan, Misc25, KittyBatman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member