No You Can't
All those who voted for Megamind: Evil Overlord gather here! No Role-Play, please.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tyrannosaurus Tamer

This was also posted on the Megamind Community, but I'd like to post it here to see what the fans of this forum think about it. I'd love for a television series to happen - and traditional? But I don't want to keep my hopes up, since this is a Nick "fanon" wikia. The new voice-actors make me lol. (then again Grey DeLisle... love her!! Rob Paulson is a wonder too)

Then again I still find this hard to believe. XD There are too many spelling errors and how the heck can there be a Puss in Boots series already? I know there's Penguins, Legends of Awesomeness, and How to Train Your Dragon; The Series is to air sometime this year, but bahhh...

1/29/2012 #1
nineteennintytwo

Nope, not buying it. I was once the gullable person who got excited when a troll posted on wiki that there will be a sequel. Now I've learnt to see what's true and what's not. And this is just ridiculous.

1/29/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: nineteennintytwo FrostyStarlight, Mia Vaan, Misc25, KittyBatman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member