Creature Haven, School for Monsters
Come roleplay in Haven's Boarding School, a school hidden from humans and their society. Make a werewolf, vampire, dragon, or whatever you'd like, it's up to you! We're always accepting new members, so come RP with us!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Darling Dai

((*chokes on air* N-o, no way!! XD))

Len immediatly took a step back, eyes widening. "I don't exactly mind having Teto-chan mad at me anymore.." he mumbled. Comparatively, he decided it was safer to have Teto angry at him, rather than Luka.

But, Len didn't get it.. It's not like it had been on purpose or anything... Or atleast, that's what the purple samuri had claimed.

~:~

Gumi, who had finally mustered the courage to talk to the colorful haired people, was yet again scared into not approaching. The girls.. They were hitting those poor boys for now reason! She shook her head in dissapointment, bouncing only a few feet from the group.

5/31/2011 #271
The Music King

(@Dai: Yeah. XD)

"I already am!!" Gakupo whimpered as he was smacked and kicked. He fell to the ground and began to moan in pain, unable to answer her due to being in pain.

Teto watched the scene as she sweatdropped beforee she noticed Gumi.

"D-Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be alright," she said with a small unsure smile on her face.

5/31/2011 . Edited 5/31/2011 #272
Darling Dai

"He doesn't seem to be!" Gumi noted, her eyebrows knotting together in worry.. and some confusion. She crossed her arms, swinging back and forth on her feet. "Why do you and your pink friend beat up these boys~? It doesn't seem nice!"

5/31/2011 #273
The Music King

"It's simple, those two," Teto began as she pointed accusingly at Len and Gakupo, "are pervs!!"

"I thought you said I wasn't one!" Gakupo exclaimed as he moaned.

"Yeah, but you have your moments too," Teto replied.

5/31/2011 #274
Darling Dai

Gumi paused, biting her lip as she looked over the two boys. "They don't look that perverted!" she said, wrinkling her nose. "Well, the purple man looks a little perverted...~"

5/31/2011 . Edited 5/31/2011 #275
Riksie-Dixie

"Len's not a perv!" Rin exclaimed, "His face gets all red even at the site of a girl's boobs, covered or not!"

(Hopefully that made sense.)

5/31/2011 #276
The Music King
(@RD: That made me Lol! XD)

"Whaaat!?" Teto exclaimed a bit flustered as she quickly crossed her arms, trying obscure Len's view of her chest.

5/31/2011 #277
Darling Dai

Len blushed, reaching for his sister's mouth with his hands. "I'm not looking, Teto-chan! Rin, don't say that!"

((*has busted her gut laughing*))

5/31/2011 #278
The Music King

"Don't call me Teto-chan you perv!!!" she exclaimed with her eyes closed as she turned so her back was facing Len.

5/31/2011 #279
Riksie-Dixie

"Why?" Rin replied, using her own hands to keep his hands away from her mouth, "It's true! If he were looking at her panties, he'd faint!"

(Aw, poor Len! X3)

5/31/2011 #280
Darling Dai

"N-no, I- Teto-!" Len started, before turning to Rin, his face burning like a fire engine. "Imoto!" he squeaked, his voice slippping up into a higher pitch.

5/31/2011 #281
Riksie-Dixie

"What?" Rin asked, innocently, "I thought they'd like to know!"

5/31/2011 #282
Darling Dai

"They don't want to!" Len reasoned, eyes widening.

5/31/2011 #283
The Music King
"Well, at least he isn't like that perv Kaito," Teto mumbled quietly to herself before she heard the door open.

"Hello everyone!!" Kaito exclaimed as he stood in front of everyone butt naked.

"Oh god no..."Teto moaned as she covered her eyes, she knew what was going to happen.

5/31/2011 #284
The Fervid Vengeance of Ivy

Meiko growled, almost sounding animalistic as she tackled the naked boy. She curled her fingers into a tight fist before promptly pounding her fist on his skull several times. "Put. Some. Clothes. On. You. Idiot!" The short-haired girl growled between her teeth.

5/31/2011 #285
Riksie-Dixie

"Well maybe they do! You don't know!" Rin retorted, childishly.

6/1/2011 #286
Darling Dai

"Just..." Len started, sighing and inclining his head. "Imoto, you're embarassin me!"

Gumi squeaked at the sight of Kaito, watching as Meiko mercilessly beat the boy with her fist. "Wait! Why is everyone hurting each other? There's nothing wrong wh being a nudist!" she reasoned.

6/1/2011 #287
The Music King
"Yeah what she said!" Kaito exclaimed before he escaped Meiko's wrath by climbing on to a table.

"Hello everyone! I am Kaito I am friends with Gakupo, Meiko, and Teto!" he exclaimed for all to stare.

"No you aren't friends with me!" Teto exclaimed as she kept her eyes covered.

6/1/2011 . Edited 6/1/2011 #288
Darling Dai

Gumi blushed, immediatly covering her eyes with her arm. "Okay! Maybe being a nudist isn't so good..."

Len frowned, nudging Teto. "And you call me a perv?"

6/1/2011 #289

Meiko's fist halted as she noticed someone trying to stop her. With that few seconds, Kaito slipped from her grasp. The brunette sighed heavily as she ran a hand through her short locks, eyes closed in frustration. "He's no nudist, he's an idiot," she murmured softly.

6/1/2011 #290
Riksie-Dixie

Rin looked over at Kaito and immediately began to start giggling. "He's naked!" She exclaimed, childishly, while giggling some more.

6/1/2011 #291
The Music King
"Aw, come on Meiko that's not nice," Kaito replied in a teasing tone as he turned on the table he was standing to face Meiko, clearly teasig her.

"Shut up," Teto muttered to Len, still keeping her eyes closed.

6/1/2011 #292

Meiko's face had a dark red blush painted on it, refusing to open her eyes. "Shut up, Kaito..." She clenched her fist tightly as she folded her arms.

6/1/2011 #293
Darling Dai

"Same thing?" Gumi asked Meiko, peeking past her fingers.

Len started to argue with Teto, then paused, clamping his mouth shut and turning to his sister. "Right, Imoto, so don't look!"

6/1/2011 #294

Meiko opened one eye to look at the green-haired girl nexted to her. She shrugged shoulders and sighed. "In his case...yeah."

6/1/2011 #295
Riksie-Dixie

"You looked, so why can't I?" Rin argued, pouting.

6/1/2011 #296
Darling Dai

Gumi smiled, glancing at Meiko. "It's not that bad, then~ He's only being silly!" she reasoned, shrugging.

Len's eyes widened, nearly popping out of his head. "I did not!"

6/1/2011 #297
The Music King
"Kaito, I think they've had enough of your flashing for one day," Gakupo stated, still laying on the floor from when Luka had beaten the crap out of him. "Well, except for Meiko."

Kaito turned and looked at the dancing samurai and nodded slightly. He figured he knew why Gakupo was on the floor, so he didn't both to ask why.

"Fine," the blue haired teen sighed.

6/1/2011 #298

Meiko gritted her teeth and lifted her foot as she promptly stepped on Gakupo. "You really shouldn't talk..." She growled.

6/1/2011 #299
Riksie-Dixie

"You were to!" Rin countered, hands on her hips.

6/1/2011 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Striderstruck The Fervid Vengeance of Ivy, The Void Kitsune, The Lady Author, The Music King
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member