Creature Haven, School for Monsters
Come roleplay in Haven's Boarding School, a school hidden from humans and their society. Make a werewolf, vampire, dragon, or whatever you'd like, it's up to you! We're always accepting new members, so come RP with us!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
The Void Kitsune

(For all your tuxedo needs o.o)

3/3/2011 #1
Sei Yi Aru

Dodger wandered into the store. He hadn't been able to find Blithe to ask her what color tie he should get. Oh well maybe just the normal color he thought and quickly picked a tuxedo... that was easy. He thought after paying and walking out of the store.

3/13/2011 #2
The Fervid Vengeance of Ivy

Marisol smiled, bringing her elf into the store. The siren instantly began to run her fingers over the many tie colors and tuxedo coats. She grinned and looked at Erador. "See anything you like?"

3/13/2011 #3
raptoregg64

Neo looked around as Rowan brought him into the tux store.

3/14/2011 #4
The Void Kitsune

"Alright boys," Alabaster sighed, running a hand through his raven-colored hair as he looked around the store, "Let's try and find something to wear for the dance... Get in and get out, ya know? I don't want to be here for too long..."

"That's a lie~" Ember hummed, smirking at his coven leader, "You just don't want to be away from Sophie for that long~"

"Shut it," Alabaster snarled, glaring at Ember from the corner of his eye.

"Aww, I think it's cute that you've found someone, Ala~!" Kaige chirped, eyes shining, "Sophie seems like she's a good match for you~ I can see how happy you are with her... That doesn't happen... Well... At all~"

"Hnn... Yeah, well you seemed to be getting pretty close with that Asenath girl," Alabaster murmured, shifting the attention to the demigod.

Kaige blushed deeply, looking away for a moment. "E-Eh~? M-Maybe... I-I don't see why that matters, though!"

"There's no reason to be embarrassed about liking someone, Kaige~ I adore Miren, and I make it painfully obvious," Infinity hummed, his eyes shining as he spoke of his asrai.

"Ja~ And Miyu~! I love being with her... There's no reason to be embarrassed about it~" Shin hummed, grinning at the thoguht of his Miyu.

"I-I suppose..." Kaige said shyly, looking away from the others. The boys all laughed, shaking their heads as they started to head into the store. "Come on, you silly boy~" Blade teased, "Let's find you something to wear for Asenath~"

3/14/2011 #5
The Lady Author

Sergei whined pitifully as his brothers dragged him into the Tux store. No! He didn't want to go! He wanted to go back to Amalthia! He hadn't even had a chance to ask her to the dance yet! It wasn't faaaaair! But his brothers weren't giving him a choice... The poor werewolf sulked as he wandered through the racks of tux's... Life sucked!

3/14/2011 #6
The Void Kitsune

Once the boys were done shopping - a whole five minutes later - they all came together and, with a unified agreement, headed out to find the girls.

3/14/2011 #7
Loving Lucy

Rowan smiled as she entered the tux store. She loved shopping~ even if it was for boys. She shopped with her cousins all the time, and always enjoyed helping picking out their outfits. "So, are you planning to go with a particular color scheme? I would think blue or something would look good - it compliments well with your hair." She continued on, shifting through the racks of tuxes.

3/14/2011 #8
raptoregg64

Neo shrugged, blushing slightly.

"I don't really know. I've never been shopping much." He smiled slightly shyly. "I like blue, though."

3/14/2011 #9
Loving Lucy

"Okay, blue's good!" Rowan automatically pulled on five different tuxes with various shades of blue, and piled them in Neo's arms. "Now go try them on!" she instructed.

3/14/2011 #10
raptoregg64

Neo blinked, nodding slightly before going into the changing rooms.

A few minutes later, he came out again dressed in dark, navy blue-ish tux. He rotated in a circle once for her.

"So... how do I look?"

3/14/2011 #11
Loving Lucy

Rowan gave Neo a thumbs up, smiling. "Looks great~" she replied with a giggle.

3/14/2011 #12
raptoregg64

Neo smiled shyly, blushing slightly.

"Thanks. So... do you still want me to try on the other ones, or not?"

3/14/2011 #13
Loving Lucy

"Well, duh, we have to see if the others could beat that one!" Rowan replied with a playful eyeroll.

3/14/2011 #14
raptoregg64

Neo nodded slightly, before going back into the changing rooms and trying on a different tux, in a slightly lighter shade. He came out again and waited for Rowan to comment.

3/14/2011 #15
Loving Lucy

Rowan had her hand on her chin, looking at Neo up and down. "That one looks good too...hmmm..."

3/15/2011 #16
raptoregg64

Neo nodded again.

"Should I go try on another one?"

3/15/2011 #17
Neal strolled in the store with a heavy sigh. It was the one thing he hated about going to a school...having to dress nicely. The saber tooth ran a hand through his shaggy locks as he glanced at the colors of ties and the formality of the tuxedos.
3/15/2011 #18
Loving Lucy

"Sure," Rowan readily agreed, glancing around the store. Someone out of the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she glanced at Neal, wide-eyed. Oh, gosh...

3/15/2011 #19
raptoregg64

Neo blinked, following Rowan's gaze. He smiled slightly at Neal before going back into the change rooms, coming out a few minutes later in a darker blue tux.

"This shopping stuff is hard..."

3/15/2011 #20

The saber tooth yawned, stretching his long arms over his head. He did seem to noticed any of the familiar people in the store, which was probably a good thing. Neal let his finger run of the fabic before processing what it was made of. "Heh, expensive? This is cheap." He chuckled.

3/15/2011 #21
Loving Lucy

"Trust me~ getting the right suit is worth it," Rowan replied with a cheeky grin, her cheeks turning a rosy pink. She had her head turned slightly away from Neal, a curtain of black hair dividing their eyes.

3/15/2011 #22
raptoregg64

Neo nodded slightly.

"Okay... whatever you say, Rowan." He offered a shy smile.

(( I do believe that my inexperienced Monster-Under-the-Bed is getting a veeeery slight crush on Rowan. :P ))

3/15/2011 #23

Neal moved on around the store, check fabric quality and grabbing a few suits which he tossed over his forearm. He sighed and head toward the changing rooms before stopping, curiousity on his face. He recognized the boy as Neo. But the girl...that was Rowan, right? He convinced himself to walk forward for a closer look and another smell.

3/15/2011 #24
Loving Lucy

"It's whatever you're comfortable with," Rowan murmered, cringing slightly when Neal drifted closer. She only turned her head a bit more, pretending to be interested on a rack of white suits.

(Aw, how cuuute~ o-o XD)

3/15/2011 . Edited 3/15/2011 #25
raptoregg64

Neo shrugged slightly, smiling sheepishly.

"I've never really worn a suit before... never got out much."

3/15/2011 #26

"I knew I was right." Neal grinned as he finally happened upon the two. "Hey there guys, how's it goin' you two?" The tall boy asked, his bangs covering his eyes.

3/15/2011 #27
Loving Lucy

After swallowing a bit and gathering her courage, Rowan finally looked up at Neal with a lopsided grin. "Hiya, Neal~ Just shopping for Neo here."

3/15/2011 #28
raptoregg64

"Hi, Neal," Neo greeted with a slight smile. "Rowan's helping me shop. It's hard..."

(( Gotta go to bed now. :( See ya guys later! ))

3/15/2011 #29

Neal grinned as he released a soft chuckled. "Well with Rowan's help, I'm sure you'll look pretty sharp." The feline replied, looking between the two.

(Bye~ :( )

3/15/2011 . Edited 3/15/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Striderstruck The Fervid Vengeance of Ivy, The Void Kitsune, The Lady Author, The Music King
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member