Suite Life RP
Be a original character..or make a character! Suite Life RP.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

Brandi laughed and Mr. Moseby glared at her.

3/10/2011 . Edited 3/10/2011 #61
Grim Knight Last

"then again i did try to make you in to grilled mosby with it"

3/10/2011 #62

Amy was beginning to laugh.

3/10/2011 #63

Mr. Moseby huffed and walked away.

3/10/2011 #64

I would like to see a grilled Moesby." Amy giggled.

3/10/2011 #65

"Yeah me to." Brandi laughed.

3/10/2011 #66
Grim Knight Last

"get me my flame thrower 2 slices of gaint bread and cheese and you will"

3/10/2011 #67

(Hey, I'll be Miss. Tut and Cody, until somebody claims them.)

The next day, it was time for class. Almost everybody was in..I said almost.

3/10/2011 #68
Grim Knight Last

matt stumbled in covered in soot and his hair standing up

3/10/2011 #69

Amy came flying in the classroom on her skateboard. "IN COMING!"

Miss. Tut eyes followed her and so did the class'.

3/10/2011 #70

Amy let go of her board and landed right in her seat, as her board landed in her hand. "That's how it's done." The class clapped.

3/10/2011 #71
Grim Knight Last

zack leaned over to matt "what happened" he asked "we need a new toaster for our cabin" matt said "what happened to the other one" z asked "it blowed up" matt said

3/10/2011 #72

Brandi ran in, her hair a mess, "Uh didn't feel like getting up." she said taking a seat next to Amy.

3/11/2011 #73
Grim Knight Last

"ok class we are starting anaomy pick a partner" ms.tut siad mat lead over to amy "will you be my partner" he asked

3/11/2011 #74

"You can be his partner. I'll be Zack's." Brandi whispered to Amy.

3/11/2011 #75
I Slay Darkness With Belief

Two girls walked in, one with her long curly black hair put into a high pony tail, with side bangs by her eye. She wore a gray tank top that had lace around the waist. She wore skinny jeans that hugged her tightly. She wore silver heels, only lifting her from the ground slightly. She had a bright smile, reaching her pale blue and terquoise eyes. A black bookbag hung around her shoulder.

"Ms. Tutweiler! Ms. Tutweiler! I have a new student! She's from my old school and like totally really cool! Her name's Jo Holiday! Like the Holiday Inn! Only... she doesn't go there anymore. But that's cool. Because Mr. Holiday and Mr. Tipton are really cool friends! What are we doing? Picking partners? I CALL Jo!!" The other girl with long brown hair smiled, speaking really fast. Almost too fast for anyone to understand.

3/11/2011 . Edited 3/11/2011 #76

"Sure. Whatever." Amy replied.

3/11/2011 #77

"Hi Adison. So who's the girl?" Brandi asked, she hadn't really understood anything Adison said.

3/11/2011 #78

"Um, hi. I'm Jo. Josephine for long... but please don't call me that." She looked confused at everybody for being so careless. "I'm... just gonna sit down... now..." She grabbed the nearest empty seat, and set her head onto her hand, leaning on it.

3/11/2011 #79
Grim Knight Last

matt made a small comment "looks more like a joseph" he grumbled loundon laughed "What is so funny" mss.t asked "matt said josephine" loundon started matt made the shut up motion but loundon continued "looks more like a joseph"

3/18/2011 #80

Jo glared in Matt's direction, leaning back in her chair. "Looks more like a Maddie." She mumbled under her breath, very angry. If she didn't have a little self-control she would've smacked that kid aross the face. Addison looked at both of them, grinning.

"You two are going to make amazing friends!"

Jo rolled her eyes at Addison, "Yeah, whatever Addie..."

"What? This is how you met Tyl-"

"What are we learning today? I bet it's going to be really cool! Please say yes." Jo changed the subject swiftly, not looking at Addison once.

3/18/2011 #81
Grim Knight Last

"atnnomy now pick a partner" mss.t fussed

3/19/2011 #82

Soon everyone in the class paired up. Since Zack was with Brandi instead of Maya, Maya ended up being paired up with the second juice guy.

4/12/2011 #83
Agent Silverfox

The door opens quietly, and an albino teen slinks in. He has an oval shaped face, high cheek bones, small nose and chin, thin pale lips, elflike ears, red eyes that are framed by white eyelashes, shoulder length white hair that curls at the ends, thin waist, arms, and legs, he was wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans, fingerless gloves, boots, and a chocker collar that was around his neck.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the way here," the teen spoke with an unfamiliar accent, "I'm Tobias Johnathon Winters but you can call me Toby or T.J. if want."

4/14/2011 #84

"Um hi." Brandi said trying to be friendly.

4/14/2011 #85
Agent Silverfox

"Hello to you too," Toby said as he smiled from ear to ear. Sitting down in on of the few seats that has been taking yet.

4/15/2011 #86

"Hello!" Amy waved.

4/15/2011 #87
Agent Silverfox

"Hey," he gave her a smile too, "I hope we can be friends."

4/16/2011 #88

Aubrey Baxter entered the classroom. "Sorry I'm late." She took a seat next to Tobias and another kid. "Hope no one's sitting here." She winked at Tobias, hoping he would notice her.

4/16/2011 #89
Agent Silverfox

"I don't think there's anyone sitting here," Toby said oblivious to the fact that she winked at him, "I'm Tobias but you can call me Toby." Smiling as he held out his hand for a friendly handshake.

4/16/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: G0LD3NP3N
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member